Welcome!

House Decoration contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
a6gciNl.png

There are probably a few things that really catch my attention and this is one of those things.

I personally think that every Art or Talent should be judged as equal because we don't have a metric to qualify the level of effort and dedication we reflect in our final product.

I'm creating this Post not to give a complain but a feedback to the staff in charge of major events in Padventures.

Just to make it crystal clear i know you do not force anyone to choose a contest or maybe this is totally extra from you, but Don't you think that probably house decoration winners were the ones who took more hours of intense work, dedication and imagination. For example i easily spent over 15 hours accumulated in different days to complete my deco and i'm sure the winners and other participants did the same.

As a previous Drawing Contest winner
I know both are passion and delicate talent, but i dont really see the different specially because last time when i became a winner i did not take more than 8 hours to do a great job and a winner drawing.

• What i want to ask you guys is the fact that you underrated this contest like if it is not worthy enough for better rewards.

Soksok and winners from Ramdom Tournament just spent 2 hours to win rewards valued in UP TO 10KK in game, i know they also have a kind of talent, me as one of the most active pvprs i recognize them for sure.

Please next time you guys create different contest running at the same time, make sure winners get nice rewards , similars to each other talking about the value they probably have.
I also see kinda unbalanced that we wont receive a Trophy when this small recognition is one of the motivations we participate in this event, we are item collectionists aswell.

Halloween House decoration rewards

-1st Place- Cloned Box+ Very rare Card+60 Premium Days.
-2nd Place- Random box 4+30 premium days
-3rd Pikachu cosplay+15 premium days

Halloween drawing rewards

1st Place: 60 premium days + Trophy + TM Case of your choice + Shiny Box or Shiny of your choice between:
2nd-3rd Places: 30 premium days + Trophy + Cloned Box + TM Case of their choice
4th-5th Places: 15 premium days + Trophy + Box 4 of their choice OR Pikachu Cosplay

Hallowen Ramdom PVP event

- 1st place: Choice 1 between Ash Greninja, Zeraora or Shamin/ trophy / addon bag / 60 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 2nd place: Cloned Box / trophy / addon bag / 30 premium days / tm case (of your choice)
- 3rd place: Pikachu cosplay / trophy / 15 premium days / addon bag

Not even the whole thread had the same nice impression like the other 2.
GfRoJGe.gif

Also with the Trick and Treat small event related to houses, randomly a lot of players got BOX 4 and incredible nice decoration items. I think all winners from this event should get more than thanks.

Thanks NO HATE PLEASE

Ridoku

Attachments

• GfRoJGe.jpg
    GfRoJGe.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
A lot of players got box4? That's ery interesting, may you name them? (I doubt you will because we both know it's a lie)

Rewards cannot be equal, because we would have to create too many new shinies and we don't want to. I already think we are doing these kind of contests too often.
having shiny pokemon as a reward for house deco would mean no existence of other contests such as drawing or tournament.

Else, players who participate in tournament, winners don't spend 2 hours as you claim. They spend way longer training in pvp for a long of time. Dueling is not a talent, it's just a skill.

PS. Very rare card is a good reward too, especially that if you collect it and do certain achievements, you can get very rare pokemon(s)

crydoku

Reaction score
A lot of players got box4? That's ery interesting, may you name them? (I doubt you will because we both know it's a lie)

Rewards cannot be equal, because we would have to create too many new shinies and we don't want to. I already think we are doing these kind of contests too often.
having shiny pokemon as a reward for house deco would mean no existence of other contests such as drawing or tournament.

Else, players who participate in tournament, winners don't spend 2 hours as you claim. They spend way longer training in pvp for a long of time. Dueling is not a talent, it's just a skill.

Well i wont name the guys who won BOX 4 but at least 2 got them from people i know.

Aboutpvp, i was online 2 weeks before RAMDOM PVP constantly, the TOP 3 did not even were there dueling for training as you describe, i know its a skill they have, they are always the same WINNERS. NO COMPLAINT about that but also i'm not claiming for more shinies just equal rewards that could make interesting all events.

About how constant they are? I do agree with you. We should not have this every season or special holidays.

I think you are missunderstanding the reason of this thread. It isnt about giving more shinies, its about the value it have, do not make this small event look as the easiest or less important.

crydoku

Reaction score

By the way, someone from the amazing population that we have in game just shared with me a thread that already exist, honestly i didn't see it coming but it gives even more sense to my feedback.

THIS

So conclusions, please make more relevant the house decoration EVENT or make less important PVP contest or drawing contest. I think first suggestion should be the one to choose.

Guys this thread is not to FIGHT it is not to blame staff or any individual.

Direns

Reaction score
a lot of box 4? they literally gifted me frond island ticket xd you have ~3 drawing/house contest through the year and just one event Trick and Treat and you are upset about that some random people got someting good from this event? xD

Yakiii

Reaction score
You won, what are you talking about, man? xd If you dont want that reward give it to me ;D would be better xd there are more people that didnt win something xd

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
You won, what are you talking about, man? xd If you dont want that reward give it to me ;D would be better xd there are more people that didnt won something xd

I invite you to read this post so you can understand even more the main reason for this.

http://www.padventures.org/forum/sho...House-Contests
You are also a constant participant in this event, so i guess this is something will actually IMPACT you for better, like i said this is not to HATE, FIGHT OR BLAME ANY INDIVIDUAL. This is just a comparison and a very educated way to suggest staff directly to improve rewards for this particular contest.

I kindly suggest

• They can give only Tropy to winners on this contest for example, that would make it very unique.
  • They can give a very nice unique outfit for poke of your choose.
  • They can give you very nice and unique outfit for player
  • They can gift a VERY NICE MANSION OR BIG HOUSE exclusive for all of the winners of this contest, that would be actually EPIC!

There is NO NEED OF NEW SHINIES.

Kingox

Reaction score

• They can give only Tropy to winners on this contest for example, that would make it very unique.
  • They can give a very nice unique outfit for poke of your choose.
  • They can give you very nice and unique outfit for player
  • They can gift a VERY NICE MANSION OR BIG HOUSE exclusive for all of the winners of this contest, that would be actually EPIC!

And would be epic if staff gives you a private island with your own pokemon center, private hunts to lvl dolphylol

ALL TYPES

crydoku

Reaction score
And would be epic if staff gives you a private island with your own pokemon center, private hunts to lvl dolphylol

ALL TYPES

Can any staff delete the comments above who are completely OFF TOPIC. These guys are chatting in spanish channel and their guild group laughing at this. This thread is not to HATE or Bullying anyone, kinda surprised i receive these comments from staff possible candidates or ex. I dont think attacking is a good way to show your willingness to help community. Yakki you too.

Kaori

Reaction score
I've been in the house contest for a long time, and dates like Halloween and Christmas have always been valued. at least these two special dates brought good rewards. It's difficult for you to try to expose something to improve a contest that, for having good rewards, would even be an incentive to attract players.

crydoku

Reaction score
I've been in the house contest for a long time, and dates like Halloween and Christmas have always been valued. at least these two special dates brought good rewards. It's difficult for you to try to expose something to improve a contest that, for having good rewards, would even be an incentive to attract players.

I completely feel you Sayu, you as one of the most who participate in these contest, like GM Andy mentioned we participate here because its something that identify us, also a good house decorated represents a lot more in game than a Drawing and PVP (which is the activity less practiced) And this is actually something no one can deny. There are no PL duelers, No european, the same 10 guys from America including me are always in PVP they just dont care, people prefer catch or leveling which is FINE.

At least in house event i see a lot of different people participating and winning, its the one contest who have different winners everytime. But comparing Drawing and PVP we all can expect who would be those winners.

So maybe next time Reward for house decoration should be Ash Greninja or a Shiny of your choose and maybe for PVP or Drawing you can give A very rare card which for staff is as good as these other rewards i mentioned.

This is the THIRD thread about complaining this same topic so i guess this CALL OUT should be taken as serious as those demands from Zecao, Gandrik or Soksok talking about PVP tournaments or related.

Kaori

Reaction score

PS. Very rare card is a good reward too, especially that if you collect it and do certain achievements, you can get very rare pokemon(s)

I think it doesn't need to create new shiny pokemons, but it could at least make a shiny box so I wouldn't have to keep creating.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I already said, we are not going to create more shinies for more contests and that includes boxes. Actually house decoration is the easiest one. Else, you know rewards from the very beginning, if you don't accept it, if you don't like it, don't participate, there will still be people, who appreciate cloned box and a very rare card that can be sold for a good price to collectors :). Next time, please, think twice whether it worths for you or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back