What's new

Welcome!

About Izzyon Pearl and associated mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Maybe the 'great big' Izzy can come forward and tell us how he got this amount of cash in such a short time, so admins can check it. And if he doesn't want to reply it is probably something illegal.
He won't reply, because he can't explain how.

Also, Nino, you can check his trades, donations & catches if you want to, we don't have ways to prove it.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Xino.
Well, i guess this thread will lead to nothing.

Hello sucri, let me remind you that you are part of this staff, and as part of it you should avoid public personal attacks against other members, and dont say this meesage is not what I think, we can dislike other staff members but as a team we should stand for each other.

thanks Jano for that info, just to let you know izzy got 4 houses in Pearl(fuchsia) and like 100 noob chars, including the chars of their associed friends ozai, sidel, blabla bla. Everyone in the game would like to see admins giving a punishment to him.
But the aswer doesnt give us a piece of hope, maybe we only need a little bit of justice to really respect you guys.
We really hope you can work on it and reveal izzy's cheats, belive me you could be our Next Hero.

You cannot punish someone without proofs I learnt it the bad way long time ago, even in real life situations you cannot punish without the neccesary proofs if we talking about authority, there is nothing ilegal about owning noob charcs or multiple houses if the game allows you.

I didnt mean to give you hopes or not, I was just clarifying my point since you PMed me days ago. Also no one here needs or wants to be an hero.

Once again no proofs leads to no punishment, and theres nothing on server side logs.

@Offtopic

I delete my private messages often, so I am not sure about this, I am sorry in advance if im confusing you for someone else but ... Wasn't it you who PMed long time ago asking for "special donations"? and the answer was no. I cannot confirm this now but tomorrow I will get the neccesary tool to recover deleted private messages, there is no point on deleting it from your "sent items" folders if this was true as I can still find it. Dont take it as an attack but if you wanna talk about ilegal things you can start looking at yourself.

T

TheLegacy

Hello sucri, let me remind you that you are part of this staff, and as part of it you should avoid public personal attacks against other members, and dont say this meesage is not what I think, we can dislike other staff members but as a team we should stand for each other.

You cannot punish someone without proofs I learnt it the bad way long time ago, even in real life situations you cannot punish without the neccesary proofs if we talking about authority, there is nothing ilegal about owning noob charcs or multiple houses if the game allows you.

I didnt mean to give you hopes or not, I was just clarifying my point since you PMed me days ago. Also no one here needs or wants to be an hero.

Once again no proofs leads to no punishment, and theres nothing on server side logs.

@Offtopic

I delete my private messages often, so I am not sure about this, I am sorry in advance if im confusing you for someone else but ... Wasn't it you who PMed long time ago asking for "special donations"? and the answer was no. I cannot confirm this now but tomorrow I will get the neccesary tool to recover deleted private messages, there is no point on deleting it from your "sent items" folders if this was true as I can still find it. Dont take it as an attack but if you wanna talk about ilegal things you can start looking at yourself.

Well i have to remind you i used to be a good donator in this game and i just sent many of my ideas fo the owners of this game to improve donation system, and this kind of attack from you only make you look like defending or ignoring this problem.
Honestly i have no more words for you and for this little guy, at the end this is a game that have owners and they can really do what they want.

I wish you luck

Skyrus

Reaction score
@Offtopic

Wait what? Is it illegal to suggest things like suggesting/asking for special donations? o_O Since when are suggestions illegal, is this in the rules?
Suggesting things wont hurt anyone would it? It's just giving your opinion about something and trying to help the game getting better...

el desterrado

Reaction score
If someone know something about izzy's money/pokemon come from, I will give a good present for that player.
maybe hes buying pokes/money for rl money
so i will delete him and seller.
Guasop Nino, I have a little msg in my Facebook where he told me something like "Oh so you want cash, you are from Caracas right"? after telling him that I was not interested on his hds for my Aerodactyl. just let me know if it would help a bit, so I can show you all a pic

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I'm not attacking or even blaming someone, i just confirmed that izzy uses nino's name a lot, what should be considered staff tooling, only that.
Well, if you get the wrong meaning of the sentence, sorry.

Skyrus

Reaction score
Guasop Nino, I have a little msg in my Facebook where he told me something like "Oh so you want cash, you are from Caracas right"? after telling him that I was not interested on his hds for my Aerodactyl. just let me know if it would help a bit, so I can show you all a pic

post xd

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Wait what? Is it illegal to suggest things like suggesting/asking for special donations? o_O Since when are suggestions illegal, is this in the rules?
Suggesting things wont hurt anyone would it? It's just giving your opinion about something and trying to help the game getting better...

No buddy, you misunderstood me, the quotes are there for a reason.

el desterrado

Reaction score
The problem is that I am not actually in condition to use Image's Uploader, but if it helps I can try to do it, also, many people will try to say that's fake (cause facebook's messages can be edited) so, I need to know first how I can prove it's true (I know Izzy, maybe he won't reject he sent me the msg though) we can start blaming him if he says it's fake.

In spanish, the message says: Ahhh esque el pana quiere rial, tú eres de Ccs es? or something like that.

My comment for this case..To donate in Venezuela? it's impossible, it takes like 350 bsf to get 10 diamonds (it's hard to get that ammount of cash here)

Obreviate

Reaction score
I'm not advocating Izzy or his supposed "ostentation."
But like nino said, if anyone knows anything about Izzy, [tell me]. And as Jano said: show the evidences!
I think ... once everything is "clear" this thread should be closed. Because some ppl can still come out harmed due to their bad placements. Izzy is now being noticed by everyone. After the Nino's promise. For now everything is okay, as Jano said, let's wait until someone show concrete evidence about, Izzy's things.

el desterrado

Reaction score
mawen9.jpg

In order:

Izzy:
(things about why he contacted me)

Me:
Got Ip Security and lost the code, so I have to ask for help to any gm blabla

Izzy:
I can do it for you (to get that help) but sell it to me, ok?

Or just give me as a present your account. jdsahdjfd

Me:
No

Izzy:
So, sell it to me..

Me:
Too lazy to log in, I don't want hds or anything more.

Izzy:
So you want Rl cash o.o

You are from Ccs right?

Me:
From Merida, no I don't want it.

Izzy:
F*** just sell it to me

Sword

Reaction score
if i show betters evidences, I receive legendary pokemon 130? xDD

thump_8981261foto-1.jpg

Izzy on Pearl

Banned user
Reaction score
What is your point of view about all this buddy?

Well, Ahmm :haters:

¿Why dont create a thread about Stik, Daneii, Capdee, Demon King?

Ridoku just love me, maybe cuz i'm the only that can win on duels or idk kjshdajksdas

I'm relax, cuz i know than this ''proofs'' dont exist.. I never trade stuff from another game / Bought for rl cash / Abuse bug / etc ..

If Nino want to know HOW.. he got the tools :)
If tools isn't enought, so i'll tell him HOW we can do cash on Padventures without Tricks or RL Cash S:

xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back