Welcome!

Search results

1. Zecao

Good bye my friends

Hello friends, I would like to thank you for everything lived in this game, it was a long journey, from the beginning in the beta, when the graphics were not the spirit of padventures, but their innovative system of raising both players and pokemon levels. When we expected an update full of many...
  2. Zecao

Pokemon Ranked Circuit

Welcome to the first Ranking for the Pokemon League. After the tournament drought, today I bring you a new tournament, designed for you. POKEMON RANKED SYSTEM. :magihype: The first thing is to invite any player to measure their abilities in a tournament, with the demands they should have, so...
  3. Zecao

Tournaments & Rebalance

Whats up guys? I wanna know what happend with tournaments or rebalances for the pokemons. We have a lot of new pokemons and havent a competitive scene to put in practice our abilties We know that staff its working and spent their time on professions but, the competitive part its very importante...
  4. Zecao

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

after the server crash, i realized i was missing some pokemon Cloned Dragonair 130M Marvel Skin RB, reflect/natural gift (Tough candy/ab capsule) Cloned Fearow 130M sniper Addon (summer) fly attack/pursuit (dire hit)
  5. Zecao

Tapu Fini & Tapu Bulu

I would like to know when they are going to add the new alola guardians, years have passed and nothing is known about the other Tapus, at least that there is an npc, that asks to have access to the 2 already introduced, to open a door with level requirement and the aforementioned quests...
  6. Zecao

Chansey

hi how are you, i would like to suggest a little change in chansey's movements. We have all noticed that pokemon like scyther, electabuzz, magmar, magneton, dragonair (pre evolutions) have very good abilities, but our dear nurse lacks a little adjustment in their movements. I leave the idea to...
  7. Zecao

why did i lose my house? ^.-

Hello, I would like to know why I lost my house that I bought a few days ago in Alola, I just logged in and I see that I did not have my things in the house, and recently I saw Himberee watching my other house in Celadon? I saw that she wanted to buy the same house, and I won it right at the...
  8. Zecao

Request for Marshadow's Small Changes.

Hello, how are you, after several duels and tests with marshadow, (and it is the opinion of many) the pokemon lacks some potential, certain attacks do not work in synergy and more than being useful, they are simply not used. To make the testing more real, I found many people, and they would give...
  9. Zecao

Mr mime

Hello good, I have not made a post referring to a specific pokemon for a long time, I see an excellent potential in "Mr Mime", he has good movements although I think the most successful change that I suggest is the following: With regard to passives, they are fine but the star movement of Mr...
  10. Zecao

Ash Greninja Moveset/Ability

Hello good, I would like to suggest some changes for Ash-Greninja, currently the state of this Pokémon, has many difficulties to win duels, against pokemon that are supposed to win by type advantage, etc. I did some tests so they could see the current status of the pokemon. Here I leave them...
  11. Zecao

Elite Four Challenge (Diamond)

HELLO POKEMON TRAINER, DO YOU WANT A REAL CHALLENGE? We want to officially introduce ourselves in this challenge # 1. Aenir, Ashtib, Caxoxd, Clen Marudel we want to pose the next challenge for the diamond server, can you overcome it? (*) Due to our experience in duels we decided to come...
  12. Zecao

Good Bye !

I would like to say goodbye to the game for a while, I am one of those players who expect a tournament, or who likes the game to change constantly, if we base ourselves on a pokemon game having to have battles, this meets, but not entirely, there are a lot of BUGS, in some movements, delays with...
  13. Zecao

Visual Improvements

Together with the topic of climates I would like to propose certain visual improvements for the fighting, I hope it will be a topic to discuss together: D Bars for skills Skills like Prankster (with 10 minutes of cooldown), Trace (who have a cooldown to reappear effect in combat) do not...
  14. Zecao

Climates/Terrain

Hi, I have some ideas that could help improve the PvP of the game: 1) Climate / Land: The climates are currently something that has not been exploited very well, many skills give bonuses when certain weather is active (Swift Rain) (Sand Rush) are effects of increases in HP or Speed, in addition...
  15. Zecao

I demand an addon for my squirtle

Hello community, I would like to request an addon for Squirtle, specifically the squirtle squad, since my ESKIRTLE (name of my little squirtle) wants to show off those sunglasses, this summer with the new Lacoste XDDD collection thanks and regards Squirtle Image HERE :p http://prntscr.com/qknhab
  16. Zecao

[Recovery] Pokemn Lost by Rollback

I've lost my Smeargle i dont remember when it disappaers but it was: 130F with Own tempo, and muguiwara addon (luffy)
  17. Zecao

Pick Up Ability

Hello everyone, I would like to suggest a change in the "Pick Up" skill. Currently this ability only works with "wild pokemon". but introducing her to duels would help many pokemons with this ability to earn a place in battles. What Pick UP does, is to grant one more slot of TM, (TM3) to copy a...
  18. Zecao

[Guide] Pokemon TeamBuilder

I would like to start helping the community that is not inserted into the world of pokemon fighting, and within the most common is not knowing how to assemble a balanced team or how to get the maximum potential within a specific pokemon. That's why I invite you to post what pokemon you would...
  19. Zecao

BUY Zeraora

Hello im looking for a zeraora with/without TMs Aenir -Diamond
  20. Zecao

Xho Dolphy Nicknames

We all know Xho Dolphy and he currently has more than 2,000 names in the game, which is why today I want us to publish all those we know today, have fun i'll start: Cho mpire AUUUUUUU
Back