What's new

Welcome!

Good bye my friends

Zecao

Reaction score
Hello friends, I would like to thank you for everything lived in this game, it was a long journey, from the beginning in the beta, when the graphics were not the spirit of padventures, but their innovative system of raising both players and pokemon levels.
When we expected an update full of many Pokemon, even when they announced a tournament of more than 20 participants ...
They were very fun times and they undoubtedly marked my adolescence, I want to thank everyone.

During this trip I met many people, it would take me a long time to say who they are, but I am sure they are very clear about it.

The reasons are obvious, I grew up and the game that excited me in my time, now excites the new generations ... I wish you a long life PADventures

I was a tutor, tester, balancer, competitive player, friend, and even contributing to the development of tournaments and competitions within the game.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING
I will be both through the forum, and I will return when the game returns to give me that charm

I would like to deliver some messages to the new generations as well as the current ones.

1. HAVE FUN! It's a game, have fun, don't get frustrated put a song that motivates you and get all the pokemon you propose

2. BE CAREFUL. Do not neglect your life outside the game, it is very important to know that to play calmly and motivated you should not neglect your obligations and responsibilities outside the pokemon world

3. SET A GOAL. I left with a cute little pidgey. Set a goal and a time to achieve it, being aware and without suffering the desire to obtain it, my friend, everything comes in due time.

4 MAKE FRIENDS. Make friends, at the time where I had the most fun was talking long hours with friends, chatting about pokemon, quests, mysteries, etc.

And my last post goes to PADventures.

I would love to continue having fun, but unfortunately there are no rewards for those of us who love a differentiating aspect of the game compared to others ... and it is its fighting system ..
It is very cool, fluid, with incredible mechanics, but there are also many bugs (destiny bond, false swipes, air attacks, teleportations, tornado bug)

Honestly, I am not at the age to continue leveling up, DEDICATING effort to level up, if it does not aim to get some pokemon that I really want ...
Perhaps it happens to many who only connect to play PVP ... I would like in the future to see a system of tournaments, scores, that reward those who best fight in the game ...
Or weekly tournaments with an npc that matches them randomly.
I recognize that they have a lot of work with the professions and everything.

I wish you a lot of success

Regards.

PS; Im sorry i was very excited to make the lastest tournament after the end.. but for personal reasons i cant do it. (Sorry guys)

Last edited:

Gandryk

Reaction score
Zorra tienes lleno los pms.

We been through everything bro lol, I’m glad that at the end we get along. Padventures got ups and downs but the most important and the thing that keeps alive the game are the people, the veteran specifically. So losing you it’s a shame. You are welcome always to get some muted on Spanish, that’s fire lol. Hugs hijo de la grandísima.

Zecao

Reaction score
Zorra tienes lleno los pms.

We been through everything bro lol, I’m glad that at the end we get along. Padventures got ups and downs but the most important and the thing that keeps alive the game are the people, the veteran specifically. So losing you it’s a shame. You are welcome always to get some muted on Spanish, that’s fire lol. Hugs hijo de la grandísima.

Hahahahha, take care grandick metido en...
Be carefull with my house :p

Last edited:
Back