What's new

Welcome!

Request for Marshadow's Small Changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zecao

Reaction score
Hello, how are you, after several duels and tests with marshadow, (and it is the opinion of many) the pokemon lacks some potential, certain attacks do not work in synergy and more than being useful, they are simply not used.
To make the testing more real, I found many people, and they would give me their opinion regarding the pokemon, and I suggest some changes that could be good for Marshadow.

Actual moveset.

pVbSeq0.png

Shadow Ball: although it is a utility attack, does not help when defeating another ghost, perhaps an optimal change, could be to change Shadow Ball> Sucker Punch this small change, it could help it to do damage to normal types, conditioning it to get closer (in the end it is a double-edged sword since, Pokémon like snorlax with Crunch and lick, they need to be at meele, to perform this damage, setting the condition to Marshadow for if he wants to put that sucker damage, take damage from these moves

Pursuit has a small flaw. Actually, the formula itself which hurts Marshadow a lot, a lot of moves like Water Tornado, Plasma Fist, etc. They condition the use of this type of moves "but the bug directly affects those who perform stun" case that happens with tapu koko with its "wild charge" that is why pursuit could be a good option to change it for a fling but with a higher cd . This to be able to perform combos for Force Palm / Destiny Bond, which we know is a movement that is also conditioned by the players, whether or not they do damage.

Focus Blast has a rather strange formula, which also happens with Pokémon like "passimian", that just by moving one step back, focus blast does not do damage, since it is a little slower than "play nice, moon blast" for it would not be bad to change it for a "match punch" so that you have to get in and out quickly against Pokemon that are of rank (usually psy / flying types) to perform cheap damage.

LEARNSET:
7iYRUXU.png

Certainly marshadow if he learns moves from Stuns. But only submission, I think including meanlook, can help you a little to defeat strong ghosts, since it is too difficult for you to fight against ghost-type pokemons, which, if they have more than 2 stuns or a mechanic to defend themselves, like a reflect. (since marshadow has brick break to break shields, and does not deal damage to ghosts precisely)
To finish, I would like to clarify that they are suggestions based on comments that I have received from players with whom I have tried many times with different helds, and in conversation they gave me a guide on how to make this post. Without further ado, thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back