What's new

Welcome!

Good Bye !

Zecao

Reaction score
I would like to say goodbye to the game for a while, I am one of those players who expect a tournament, or who likes the game to change constantly, if we base ourselves on a pokemon game having to have battles, this meets, but not entirely, there are a lot of BUGS, in some movements, delays with changes in attacks and abilities, all that put on the table makes me only go to fight with the same people as always and become very, very boring, with the 9 years I have been Playing, I would like to give advice to the staff, and that is that they listen to their community, to those who dare to give an opinion within a forum, where many topics can be discussed, I know there are many future projects, and they cannot con everything on the table. Perhaps the best option is to find people who can contribute to the advancement of the game, they do not necessarily have to be tutors, if not players, who can be taught to make maps, try pokemons for a possible rebalance, and in return for those people who support, give them small prizes .... I am not talking about the Shinys Box / Cloned Box, or anything of that kind, if not in-game prizes, commemorations, at the end of everything each of us does PADventures, and it is very disappointing to enter to have no reason to continue to level up ....
A special greeting to all the people who supported me at the time, I am very grateful. thanks

PS: I do not want you to take this thread as a kind of complaint but rather see it as the vision of a player who has been playing PADventures for 9 years, I hope you do not take it as a topic of discussion, if not rather feedback, take care, and May they have health, love and peace for all

Aenir - Diamond

Last edited:

Dagugo

Reaction score
in 98% of cases that admins decided to give a chance to normal players for map, rebalance and those things ALWAYS ended in players abusing of that power, thats the main reason why the circle of access are so small.

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Bro, too sad that you are retiring, but I understand. It is indeed frustrating w8ing too long for a simple rebalance, fix of a move or adding a TM/Ability or Loot to a pokemon.

Te deseo lo mejor! Te apuesto a que regresarás... xD

in 98% of cases that admins decided to give a chance to normal players for map, rebalance and those things ALWAYS ended in players abusing of that power, thats the main reason why the circle of access are so small.

Well Tutors, GMs and CMs used to be “normal players” too. I guess you just have to know who to trust or not.

Maybe there could be something like Tutor recruitment. But for Rebalancing pokes either only for Moves or also Abilities, Skills, Loot.

Just saying...

I used to work at a Restaurant where the Chief wanted to do EVERYTHING. She wouldn’t “trust” her team and she would always double check that we did things (*important*) her way. It wouldn’t matter if you would get the work done, if you didn’t do it her way, you had to do it again or she would just give you a hard time. Restaurant was collapsing, she was always stressed and in a bad mood and at the end she got fired.

I’m saying this, because it seems like in PAd only 2 people are getting the real job done (programming, mapping and stuff) and after 9 years, the game has grown so much that it is now almost impossible to keep up with player’s demands + to do list + fixing bugs....

Just my humble opinion...

Regards,
Nando~

ToxicBoii

Reaction score
Bro, too sad that you are retiring, but I understand. It is indeed frustrating w8ing too long for a simple rebalance, fix of a move or adding a TM/Ability or Loot to a pokemon.

Te deseo lo mejor! Te apuesto a que regresarás... xD

Well Tutors, GMs and CMs used to be “normal players” too. I guess you just have to know who to trust or not.

Maybe there could be something like Tutor recruitment. But for Rebalancing pokes either only for Moves or also Abilities, Skills, Loot.

Just saying...

I used to work at a Restaurant where the Chief wanted to do EVERYTHING. She wouldn’t “trust” her team and she would always double check that we did things (*important*) her way. It wouldn’t matter if you would get the work done, if you didn’t do it her way, you had to do it again or she would just give you a hard time. Restaurant was collapsing, she was always stressed and in a bad mood and at the end she got fired.

I’m saying this, because it seems like in PAd only 2 people are getting the real job done (programming, mapping and stuff) and after 9 years, the game has grown so much that it is now almost impossible to keep up with player’s demands + to do list + fixing bugs....

Just my humble opinion...

Regards,
Nando~

There was something like recruitment for rebalance team few years ago. And i think it even exist for a bit, but as we can see it didn't last.

kevin1210

Reaction score
Really have much things staff could be to improve a bit he game for us, sadly system rates is one that. That ever make us sad and desappointed.
Things like= "your pokemon is exaust" too.
Hope you back soon brother <3
Bkbrian*

Back