Welcome!

Recent content by mateus79

1. mateus79

Decreasing low pokemon's level.

20 HD for a level 20 is much cash =s and 75 for a level 130 is very cheap, and remember, low levels players will use this system more than high level Change the formula for these: x= (y.y)/100 This mathematics formule will make a parable crescent, will facilitate for newbies and will hamper...
  2. mateus79

Improvement of Dex system

!dex pokemon name rox Should add Cloned Pokes and Crystal Onix/Red Gyarados/Elder Zard in a local of Dex too seems nice EX: [5] Charmeleon [6] Charizard [6.1] Cloned Charizard [6.2] Elder Charizard [7] Squirtle
  3. mateus79

Objectives above the level 150!

TM case 6? ;o it exists?
  4. mateus79

Decreasing low pokemon's level.

really, a lvl 17 dont have 50 hd to decrease the level of his gloom from 28 to 27 ='[
  5. mateus79

[Recovery] A new starter, and a help request

Hmm.. i think the staff can solve some percents of your team, i remenber too when it happened, if they check the players trade can help u in anything, u team is really nice and it's should be under a strong investigation, i know alot of cloned that u have and i dueled with u alot of times xD...
  6. mateus79

Umbreon

Blah blah blah umbreon just will have 2~3 good attacks... 2 of theses attacks hit 20k at level 130 in a weak pokemon, and one of theses have a very lower CD this have 3 stuns making it easy for win duels really to stop this discusison, if decrease pursuit and dark pulse damage for 70% i call to...
  7. mateus79

Last Evos of Current pokes.

:O seems nice, if we can have th epokes of 4º geration, like Dusknoir, why we cant get it too?, but i think for this they must decrease the power of the existents pokes (like magmar and buzz)
  8. mateus79

Post your rebalance suggestions

Snorlax's a good poke and i like it, he's fine for duels and etc but why he have the same HP of a clefa (at same lvl --')? ='[ He's big and strong xd and a lanturn at lvl 37 have 6.3k of HP (at 130 i think 22,4k it's more than kabutops) I think all knows my thread about umbreon and...
  9. mateus79

Umbreon

i am not saing just about drak pulse, umbreon can have it with the same attack if staff want lal, so damages of others attacks should be removed, my first defense is remove the shadow storm and compare this with the others eevee's evolutions.
  10. mateus79

Umbreon

I know that it's not bad attacks, but can't be compared with dark pulse or pursuit, and the eevee evolutions no have ultimate attacks exept umbreon that have shadow storm
  11. mateus79

Umbreon

Because I Duel!
  12. mateus79

Umbreon

Ty, edited
  13. mateus79

Reflect Strong Bug

I think they stay kiding with this jaja, the bomb explode in the hand of the last!
  14. mateus79

Umbreon

I agree with u, scyther's sux because he got some bugs with passive and shedder team ='[
  15. mateus79

ieis.

ieis.
Back