What's new

Welcome!

Umbreon

papuchi

Reaction score
ramdom opinions that were tested...they've already seen what umbreon can do.dark pulse hits 10 in x2 pokes....add pursuit,night shade,fear and shadow storm...

Last edited:

pawpaw

Reaction score
Overheart of flareon? ....
Psy shock of Espeon? jajaja
Zap Cannom of Jolteon? -- (but jolteon is good poke , have 2 strong attacks, pin missle and thunder bolt)
Aurora Beam and Water Pulse of vaporeon --'

If u consider it stronguests attacks, lol u are a newbie.

And umbreon with just 2 attack deal 2x~3x more damage than theses others attacks of others eevees evolutions that u said.
And why u miss the Shadow Storm of Umbreon?

I bet you've never used Flareon... overheat is the bomb
Same with Jolteon's Zap Cannon
If you use water pulse in Vaporeon against another poke, even though it's strong against water, Vaporeon will at least get that other poke in yellow hp.
I agree Espeon needs a buff.

Last edited:

Skyrus

Reaction score
tested: umbreon 101 vs my alaka 101.

Dealed: 9,5k because i has no more life xD

It hits 3 hit of 3k+ damage.

This makes really no sense :p everybody know dark is best vs psy and ghost ofcourse it hit so much ... it's like ur kazam does psyusion on fighting pokemons... Dark types are only OP vs Ghost and Psy pokemons... I see my dark pulse from umbreon lvl 90 hitting 3x 800 dmg on some other types... some 3x 1500 and some more, some less it's normal.

Dark pulse = likes kazam's psyusion (long cd and 3 good hits)

mateus79

Reaction score
I bet you've never used Flareon... overheat is the bomb
Same with Jolteon's Zap Cannon
If you use water pulse in Vaporeon against another poke, even though it's strong against water, Vaporeon will at least get that other poke in yellow hp.
I agree Espeon needs a buff.

I know that it's not bad attacks, but can't be compared with dark pulse or pursuit, and the eevee evolutions no have ultimate attacks exept umbreon that have shadow storm

mateus79

Reaction score
This makes really no sense :p everybody know dark is best vs psy and ghost ofcourse it hit so much ... it's like ur kazam does psyusion on fighting pokemons... Dark types are only OP vs Ghost and Psy pokemons... I see my dark pulse from umbreon lvl 90 hitting 3x 800 dmg on some other types... some 3x 1500 and some more, some less it's normal.

Dark pulse = likes kazam's psyusion (long cd and 3 good hits)

i am not saing just about drak pulse, umbreon can have it with the same attack if staff want lal, so damages of others attacks should be removed, my first defense is remove the shadow storm and compare this with the others eevee's evolutions.

pawpaw

Reaction score
I know that it's not bad attacks, but can't be compared with dark pulse or pursuit, and the eevee evolutions no have ultimate attacks exept umbreon that have shadow storm

Without shadow storm you are leaving umbreon with basically 2 or 3 good attacks. Yes, it has stuns, but are stuns really useful without other attacks? Lol. All the other eevees have at least 5 damage dealing attacks.

Last edited:

papuchi

Reaction score
Without shadow storm you are leaving umbreon with basically 2 or 3 good attacks. Yes, it has stuns, but are stuns really useful without other attacks? Lol. All the other eevees have at least 5 good attacks.

LOL. is better not to answer only laugh about that. 5 cool atacks...wtf

@skyrus

Take a pic where you kill a machamp lvl 100 or a lee lvl 100 ONLY with psyusion if you are lvl 100 too. then you will have my respect

Skyrus

Reaction score
@skyrus

Take a pic where you kill a machamp lvl 100 or a lee lvl 100 ONLY with psyusion if you are lvl 100 too. then you will have my respect

Uhm umbreon doesn't kill alakazam or gengar (same lvl as umbreon) in 1 dark pulse... so I didn't said psyusion hit them in 1 hit, I said the psyusion has +- the same dmg on fighting pokemons since it's good on fighting.

papuchi

Reaction score
it killed MY alaka 101...an umbreon 101...only dark pulse.TESTED many saw it,ask ruffy.Psyusion has a chance of fail any hit...dark pulse?

Zadkiel

Reaction score
man, allow me tell you this about high hits:
machamp's atks on weak pokes
fist machine 11k+(best hit)
destroyed hand 10k+(best hit)
triple punch 6k+(best hit)
mega punch 2k
mega kick 2k
karate shop 2k
ground shop 2k
let me do the math...30k+
this is an machamp 100+
so we must nerf machamp too... right?

papuchi

Reaction score
champ has low HP and NO STUNS!!!! you can stun it and kill before he make all ataks. tell me only 1 bad thing about umbreon...
Price?
And I'm an owner of an umbreon low lvl... He is op.

Odion

Reaction score
man, allow me tell you this about high hits:
machamp's atks on weak pokes
fist machine 11k+(best hit)
destroyed hand 10k+(best hit)
triple punch 6k+(best hit)
mega punch 2k
mega kick 2k
karate shop 2k
ground shop 2k
let me do the math...30k+
this is an machamp 100+
so we must nerf machamp too... right?

You aren't a true machamp lover, do you had it?

Fist machine hits 6-12k (almost always 6k) on weak pokes
Destroyer hand sux (Very very hard to hit and deals hits about 2k each) on weak pokes
Ground chop isn't really an attack(Low damage), is more like Headbutt, or some shitty attack
All other damages are true

Skyrus

Reaction score
champ has low HP and NO STUNS!!!! you can stun it and kill before he make all ataks. tell me only 1 bad thing about umbreon...
Price?
And I'm an owner of an umbreon low lvl... He is op.

uhm machamp fist machine is insane now ... kills snorlax in 1 hit

Zadkiel

Reaction score
xD
man u want to nerf umbreon only because he es strong
but there is other powerfull pokes in the game
if u ask for a powerfull poke of:
fire... magmar
electric... electabuzz
fight... machamp
etc
and dark type is umbreon so
all types have their stronges poke, let umbreon be the strongest one on dark type

Pyrokar

Reaction score
xD
man u want to nerf umbreon only because he es strong
but there is other powerfull pokes in the game
if u ask for a powerfull poke of:
fire... magmar
electric... electabuzz
fight... machamp
etc
and dark type is umbreon so
all types have their stronges poke, let umbreon be the strongest one on dark type

Actually Umbreon has the same power as Mightyena. It's just has 2 moves with great damage, and other moves are just "okay" and Mightyena deals pretty nice damage with each move.

papuchi

Reaction score
I don't care so much about umbreon, but for me 1 hit KO means op move, maybe reduce power of this and increase the other..

just taht,he saw it

I don't know about mightyena never had it for test...but is a reward from a 3rd gen box so it must be stronger than normal pokes,as the other are
Umbreon is an eevee evolution and makes no sense how stron it is,even more if you compare it with the other evolutions. If you want you can understand it,if not...well...
It is the same to me i have umbreon too but i saw a thread where some1 said that umbreon is OP and I agreed.

Skyrus

Reaction score
I don't know about mightyena never had it for test...but is a reward from a 3rd gen box so it must be stronger than normal pokes,as the other are

Lol... 3rd generation pokes should not be stronger cause they are 3rd gen... They are just more rare and that's why they are worth more. Not because they are 3rd gen they need to be the best of their kind. That would be unfair to players which didn't had the chance to get the box in halloween event. Your not making any sence...

papuchi

Reaction score
they ARE stronger just because they are a reward from a really rare box. it doesn't matter if they are 3rd or 4th,as they are. If you are not understanding that,your post will make no sense

pawpaw

Reaction score
they ARE stronger just because they are a reward from a really rare box. it doesn't matter if they are 3rd or 4th,as they are. If you are not understanding that,your post will make no sense

Actually, rarity doesn't make a pokemon good. Golem is very good but every fucking player can get it for a very low price because there are a lot, Sceptile and Swampert, Hoenn box pokemons just suck.

Back