What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] A new starter, and a help request

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmarvim

Reaction score
hello, I was hacked in February and now that I learned there how to find out who hacked me and find out who was the pokemons.
I played more than a year to get everything he had, and invested a lot in this game. I wonder if there is some way to recover something?
And if you inform me as to who was the pokemons.
there were many cloneds if it helps in something ... please contact me.

LionelRichie

Reaction score
hello, I was hacked in February and now that I learned there how to find out who hacked me and find out who was the pokemons.
I played more than a year to get everything he had, and invested a lot in this game. I wonder if there is some way to recover something?
And if you inform me as to who was the pokemons.
there were many cloneds if it helps in something ... please contact me.

I remember when it happend. But thats a long time ago, then i think that pokes were changed many times. I also think that most part of cloneds are in pearl ;s . Maybe any admin can do anything for u, cuz i remember o donated many times.

mmarvim

Reaction score
thats a long time ago bro so i think they cant do anything more about it
Yeah :/ but I only learned that there were ways now, if you knew me before would have manifested ... :(

I remember when it happend. But thats a long time ago, then i think that pokes were changed many times. I also think that most part of cloneds are in pearl ;s . Maybe any admin can do anything for u, cuz i remember o donated many times.
tanks man, yes i really pay a lot in this game, and i relly like to come back and play a lot again, but let's see

Last edited:

mateus79

Reaction score
Hmm.. i think the staff can solve some percents of your team, i remenber too when it happened, if they check the players trade can help u in anything, u team is really nice and it's should be under a strong investigation, i know alot of cloned that u have and i dueled with u alot of times xD.
Good luck bro.
And after it, active IP Security

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
List the pokes that you lost, but it's very unlikely that you will have anything back. Only if by a miracle the hacker still has everything.

mmarvim

Reaction score
Hmm.. i think the staff can solve some percents of your team, i remenber too when it happened, if they check the players trade can help u in anything, u team is really nice and it's should be under a strong investigation, i know alot of cloned that u have and i dueled with u alot of times xD.
Good luck bro.
And after it, active IP Security
Tanks man, yes i really like to come back and playy a lot, invest more and have a fun, if anybody can do a investigation for me i will be very happy *.*

mmarvim

Reaction score
List the pokes that you lost, but it's very unlikely that you will have anything back. Only if by a miracle the hacker still has everything.
so man, i lost a looot of pokes :/
well, i remember my chansey with reflect, a cloned toise, a cloned bedril, a cloned free, a scyther, a onix, a cloned pinsir, OMG i lost a loooot of pokes, venomoth 112 with giga and reflect, so man, i no remember well every, but is a long history of investments in this game :/
really no have how help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back