this post has no sense
op or not lets owners to decide that

mateus79

Reaction score
stop talk about power of pokes if dont like his power sell it
and go hunt with magicar or belsprout ¬¬
this post has no sense
op or not lets owners to decide that

The staff need the cooperation and opnions of players too, and we are the "Testers". This game is made for us, not for them (-.-).

brucelikerock

Reaction score
umbreon need be a little weakened, this is a fact...

u want deny it but its real, so cry and cry more cause u are felling strong with him by now, but in future you will see they will be rebalanced for sure.......

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
Well Umbreon is fine as it is now, I never used one but I already see him on pvp battles, I think it's a good pokemon (decent) in my opinion it doesn't need any changes.

pawpaw

Reaction score
tottaly agree, im asking since first test server why umbreon get shadow storm

If they remove shadow storm to umbreon they will leave it with basically 2 good attacks as night shade and faint attack are pure shit.

mateus79

Reaction score
If they remove shadow storm to umbreon they will leave it with basically 2 good attacks as night shade and faint attack are pure shit.

Lol? and about the stuns?
Jolteon Just have Thunder Bolt Stronguest (like pursuit or Dark Pulse)
Flareon dont have a very strong attack but their attacks is balanced and the same for vaporeon
Where's the strong attack of espeon? reflect? ;d

nah man, umbroen op ;s

Pyrokar

Reaction score
Lol? and about the stuns?
Jolteon Just have Thunder Bolt Stronguest (like pursuit or Dark Pulse)
Flareon dont have a very strong attack but their attacks is balanced and the same for vaporeon
Where's the strong attack of espeon? reflect? ;d

nah man, umbroen op ;s

Flareon - Sacred Fire, Overheat
Espeon - Psyshock, Morning Sun, Reflect
Jolteon - Thunder, Zap Cannnon, Thunder Bolt, Pin Missle
Umbreon - Dark Pulse, Pursuit
Vaporeon - Aurora Beam, Hydrro Cannon, Water Pulse

And for God's sake, stop crying.

papuchi

Reaction score
water pulse is strong? er...it has stun,but it hits a joke. and the CD is 20 seconds,the only poke who has that high cd as all the others has 15sec like the TM
Pursuit hits a lot,and has stun. If you consider atacks with stun a strong atack,I think umbreon has other 2 stuns....
In my opinion is really OP. This is my opinion and I explain why ^^

mateus79

Reaction score
Flareon - Sacred Fire, Overheat
Espeon - Psyshock, Morning Sun, Reflect
Jolteon - Thunder, Zap Cannnon, Thunder Bolt, Pin Missle
Umbreon - Dark Pulse, Pursuit
Vaporeon - Aurora Beam, Hydrro Cannon, Water Pulse

And for God's sake, stop crying.

Overheart of flareon? ....
Psy shock of Espeon? jajaja
Zap Cannom of Jolteon? -- (but jolteon is good poke , have 2 strong attacks, pin missle and thunder bolt)
Aurora Beam and Water Pulse of vaporeon --'

If u consider it stronguests attacks, lol u are a newbie.

And umbreon with just 2 attack deal 2x~3x more damage than theses others attacks of others eevees evolutions that u said.
And why u miss the Shadow Storm of Umbreon?

mateus79

Reaction score
This is why Scyther's shredder team should be fixed and Scyther should get the air slash like suggested some time ago. Scyther is to weak now.

I agree with u, scyther's sux because he got some bugs with passive and shedder team ='[

Chori :)

Reaction score
Jolteon no have electric storm
Flareon no have Magma Storm
Vaporeon no have Hydropump
Jolteon no have Psyusion

why Umbreon should have ultimate attacks like shadow storm?

I think eevee evolutions should be compared, boost espeon and decrease the power of umbreon

Your argument became stupid after reading "Jolteon no have Psyusion"

Nuff said.

papuchi

Reaction score
tested: umbreon 101 vs my alaka 101.

Dealed: 9,5k because i has no more life xD

It hits 3 hit of 3k+ damage.

Dead in 1 hit. Nah,but umbreon is not op. you can remove pursuit and night shade and it will still continue op

Vengo

Banned user
Reaction score
Mateus79 will you stfu?
You are anoying dude, 90% of the posts in this thread are yours....
Why do you keep spamming? Do you think that someone will change the whole game bcs you got something against it,
or bcs you got a personal opinion which goes in your favor? If you think that Umbreon is OP and that someone should remove his few attacks,
then don't call for help, you can solve the problem rlly easy and it is simple, go to hotkeys and delete m7 and m8, if you do that you will have a perfectly balanced Umbreon...
Why do you need to complicate the things, and spam the forum if you can easy solve the problem on your own....

Brand

Reaction score
Mateus79 will you stfu?
Why do you keep spamming? Do you think that someone will change the whole game bcs you got something against it,
or bcs you got a personal opinion which goes in your favor? If you think that Umbreon is OP and that someone should remove his few attacks,
then don't call for help, you can solve the problem rlly easy and it is simple, go to hotkeys and delete m7 and m8, if you do that you will have a perfectly balanced Umbreon...
Why do you need to complicate the things, and spam the forum if you can easy solve the problem on your own....

As clever as you think that is, that doesn't stop other people from fucking you up with their umbreon's attacks.

mateus79

Reaction score
Mateus79 will you stfu?

Because I Duel!

Chori :)

Reaction score
After Pearl tournament, they can REALLY see if Umbreon is op, not just in some random opinions with no proof of nothing.

Cya.

Back