What's new

Welcome!

Last Evos of Current pokes.

Will be welcome?

• Total voters

mateus79

Reaction score
:O seems nice, if we can have th epokes of 4º geration, like Dusknoir, why we cant get it too?, but i think for this they must decrease the power of the existents pokes (like magmar and buzz)

Last edited:

Darekpolak1

Reaction score
I'd like to see Gliscor, only the sprite of Gligas should be modified.

psych07

Reaction score
176.png
>
468.png

this i love e.e

brucelikerock

Reaction score
i support this idea, but since we are adding this one why not add all johto and kanto evolutions and pre-evolutions like the "Artrox" post, you only mentioned few pokes....

we could get one new poke for month and add them little by little just like the johto update, we only need to koob fix the problem with the limit of sprits or something like this, that someone in this thread said...

Yuujin

Reaction score
Grrrrrrreat idea!
It's sad that some pokemon reach their final potential in the what.. 5th-6th Gen? Because they decided to follow up with their evolutions there.
Now these pokemon would be able to evolve instead of having to wait that long making them useless in the meantime.
Two thumbs up for you!

danixx

Reaction score
The problem is we have reached the limit of effects, so we can't make any new spells (with new effects) Meaning we'd have to re-use same sprites, until koob can somehow get rid of the limit. I'm not sure if creature sprites has a limit and if it has been reached as well only hohenheim can answer that.
But this is a lot of work it's extremely unlikely that it will arrive before christmas, perhaps the evolution stones or whatever can be added but it will only be able to evolve when it's ready "soon" xD

There is no way to do it. The only thing you're left with is an OTclient, just few modifications in the client to fit pokemon and voila, you can use more than 60,000 effects.
That's how the PXG client works as well.

Back