What's new

Welcome!

Combee (last form)

Reaction score
Recently, I've been leveling up a combee in its last form. And taking as a comparison, right when it was introduced and now. I'd say he went through a pretty considerable nerf. Even though it has almost 100% of its moves of the bug type, being dual type (insect and flying), it is noticeable the amount of damage it takes and the difficulty in resistance on the field, in respaw that it should have advantages, even despite the pokémon that have counter moves.

I would like to ask you to reconsider, and apply a review on it.

Some suggestions I would like to make are:
replace air blast with sky drop ... the area coverage is much better.

replace bug buzz with infestation or steamroller... it has fell stinger only as a really effective (area) bug type move.

and lastly, I'd like to suggest you remove defend order for protection or something like that. As we can see in the animations, combee is a real shield of protection when it is joined to others. I think that should help and be enough to keep him on the field more.

additional request: would it be possible to add some achievement to the quest in which you merge the 3 combee with npc honey? Well, the whole process for the formation of this last phase is quite tiring, complex and even expensive. So adding a small achievement to this quest would be very welcome.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score

already have post about this pokemon.

Back