What's new

Welcome!

List of Players' propositions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Increase Mightyena's NPC price so that it gets extra chance again, or increase the catch rate.

Reason: Mightyena is not easy to catch and having extra chance was encouraging to try(because we knew in the end we would get extra and catch it eventually). But now that extra chance is gone it started to became frustrating. I guess you did it because you wanted to punish people who put Poochyenas to daycare, evolve them and sell them to npc to earn money, but it's also punishing people who are trying to catch it. Hence, in my opinion something should be done about it.

19:15 Used 6937 great balls, 62 ultra balls on Mightyena. And didn't catch yet. Easy :p

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Increase Mightyena's NPC price so that it gets extra chance again, or increase the catch rate.

Reason: Mightyena is not easy to catch and having extra chance was encouraging to try(because we knew in the end we would get extra and catch it eventually). But now that extra chance is gone it started to became frustrating. I guess you did it because you wanted to punish people who put Poochyenas to daycare, evolve them and sell them to npc to earn money, but it's also punishing people who are trying to catch it. Hence, in my opinion something should be done about it.

bump!

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
or increase Mightyena evolution level and their selling price, it will become available for extra chance

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is any way to save map which we have discovered? Few islands which we explore dissapear after being off and on again.

Mang Pearl

Reaction score
Is any way to save map which we have discovered? Few islands which we explore dissapear after being off and on again.

Yes. For that same reason I have been making a backup of the map everytime I explore an area.

The archive is "minimap.otmm", located at "your hard drive (e.g. ( C: )/users/your user/padclient".

Tsotss

Reaction score
Yes. For that same reason I have been making a backup of the map everytime I explore an area.

The archive is "minimap.otmm", located at "your hard drive (e.g. ( C: )/users/your user/padclient".

Didn't know about it. Thanks a lot!

failkiti1

Reaction score
hello, wanted a new respawn of skarmory why I looked at the map of johto and only found 3 respawn of skarmory that every 3 minutes is born 2, it is very difficult to catch and it takes a lot without luck xD, but to drop item as skarmory wing it is even more difficult to drop only with 1 respawn with 2 skarmory.

Dagugo

Reaction score
hello, wanted a new respawn of skarmory why I looked at the map of johto and only found 3 respawn of skarmory that every 3 minutes is born 2, it is very difficult to catch and it takes a lot without luck xD, but to drop item as skarmory wing it is even more difficult to drop only with 1 respawn with 2 skarmory.

not every poke is made to have bunch of them, you can go to trovitopolis and kill 4 there flying between mountains.

Lunaxy

Reaction score
Suggestion:

Make a workaround elemental quest where you can pay x diamonds and immediately get to the reward room. Useful for players who do not have time to wait for full teams to gather... or are just lazy. :D

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Suggestion:

Make a workaround elemental quest where you can pay x diamonds and immediately get to the reward room. Useful for players who do not have time to wait for full teams to gather... or are just lazy. :D
Sorry, but rejected.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Suggestion:

Good luck with finding people to help :)

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Suggestion:

Make all for diamonds

demzpacito

Reaction score
Create an item that gets you from lvl 10 to 300 and add to Premium shop

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Add extra chance for spiritomb(you probably forgot) :D
Add extra chance for milotic(even on 10k ubs)
You ask me why? Because feebas is much easier to catch and he have extra chance on 3k ubs, you just need some evo item. Why on 10k? Because its enough high and it will help for every catch collectioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back