Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Why I received ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Just to be clear. He says:
Tutorial how to put 4 eggs on mouth on the same time: if theres...blabhablah..

He was refering to this post:
Screen_Shot_12_27_16_at_06_19_PM.png

So, hes not being ofensive with Zel and Jano. Just to be clear. "eggs" is not big deal to seven days.

I see it as tutorial how to put 4 balls to mouth at once - of Jano and Zertrox - reffering to Shellman's quote.

Cus wanting to vote for both in Niicke's mind means licking their balls.

I see some people are super paranoid and sensitive in this matter. (tutor or player having good relations with higher staff.)

shellman

Reaction score
and also you're not funny, i think you now you should respect staff members
0zBIgde.png

Eo_gbMs.png

never understood why you raged at me after october but seems that you still got some problems with me, but you don't wanna talk,keep using same ol arguments and bla bla
aJW1uNG.png

and seriously, you guys should stop with that, the problem its not us,nothing like this would happen if you guys had ever followed the rules
qN7VDBx.jpg

oKsV8gI.jpg

E8gN2p6.jpg

-rrEavi.jpg

Last edited:

Isablue

Reaction score
and also you're not funny, i think you now you should respect staff members
0zBIgde.png

Eo_gbMs.png

never understood why you raged at me after october but seems that you still got some problems with me, but you don't wanna talk,keep using same ol arguments and bla bla
aJW1uNG.png

and seriously, you guys should stop with that, the problem its not us,nothing like this would happen if you guys had ever followed the rules
qN7VDBx.jpg

oKsV8gI.jpg

E8gN2p6.jpg

-rrEavi.jpg

The same way you respect players? http://i.imgur.com/wfi4YtP.jpg nowadays because of your jokes everyone on pt-chat thinks that i send nudes for items/pokemon

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Whats racist there? You and your friends act like a pack of monkeys and think its funny.

If someone get it as a funny thing isn't racist right? Oh, yea, I really think that it's funny
But, if "eggs" are ofensive words to staff members, I don't think that your monkey picture should be seen like a funny thing..

--

Is it you?
retard.jpg

Same as it, that's a disease, you shouldn't do jokes about it here, when i got tutor tittle, i did it a time once, and I got many problems with another staff members for doing that, chill out bro
Your constant fighting with everyone its getting you out of your stall.

---------------------------------------------

@Topic
Agreed with Niickee banishment, he did many wrong things, and got many advices (mutes)
But I think that 7 days is too much, it should be like 1~2 (Christmas event, come on)

huberto

Reaction score
@SpinarakMan

You may not know the story behind ss of me calling them "mankey crew" posted by nicke, but let me tell you. It was +/- 1.5 year ago, when nicke and his friends were bored or whatever and started "trolling" on PL chat. They were spamming "cze" (shortcut of cześć - polish hello word), some randomly translated in google polish words or senceless emoticons, no matter what someone said. Wow, thats so funny, isnt it? It didn't happen once or twice, it happend multiple times across 2 months I believe. And as you can expect mutes didn't help to much, they were just relogging or coming back after few hours/days. Because if you get muted it means your trolling is too funny and people cant handle it, so they give you mute to have time for rest, right? Once they came to Polish chat with almost whole guild, 15-20 people to do this shit again I reported it on forum, with ss and names, guess what? You won't be surprised. They came forum to spam some shitty (funny I should say) memes about me being ass-licker and tutor wanna-be. Pretty standard answer as you can see, everyone who don't like their monkey jokes is called staff ass-licker. Even report didn't help because they started doing it again, luckily Raissa was online, im not sure if they got permamently muted or what, but shit never happend again. The mankey crew was the best picture to express their behaviour, and it was about behaviour on forum after multiple pictures which were supposed to insult me, hope nicke got some screens of this shit too (no wonder).

Second one, you are right, maybe it wasn't necessary to post it, but retard is the only word which comes to my mind when I see them coming to forum, one after the other, to shit on other people just to protect their prime ape leader nicke, like they are slaves without their own brains and nicke himself can't protect his own name.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to fight everyone. I just have allergy to stupid people and I'm not afraid to say my opinion about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back