What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] essa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mietek forgot password

Reaction score
I don't understand some things about my deletion, Shrimp was crashing server and trying to copy some cash with my help and he got deleted. Ok, He said that he deserved for punishment.
But why I got deleted? This is the main question.
Lets start from the beggining. 2/3 Weeks ago Shrimp asked me if I can borrow him some cash there was a restart timer 5minutes so I came to pvp, trade with him, then instant logout, so my charater was automatically saved. I didn't know that He used wimpod to crash the server after my logout ( How could I know that? If I was offline )
When they turned on the server He said that He doesn't need this cash anymore, so we traded again, then I came to tapu koko spawn. That's all.
1 week ago we were on discord and Shrimp was trying to crash the server again ( I still didn't know that he knows something that I don't )
after this He said the whole truth that he TRIED to copy some cash via trade with Me but It doesn't worked so He tried again but Assault Vest was already changed to lvl50 minimum.
I will ask again, how could I know that?
I spend like 5-10k hours in this game and Im not a random 100lvl with 1month account who will risk his account for 500k, because I knew it is illegal.
I heard from Raissa that 2 of my friends told to Pecunia that I crashed the server with Shrimp, interesting thing is that im talking with 3-4 players and 3 of them are deleted. I would like to know who it was and if is it even true.
If I copied THAT MUCH CASH tell me where it is? xD
I don't see a point to deleted me for just 1 trade. ( also I don't see it in rules )
I heard much things about proofs and ''friends'' but I didn't see any of them.

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
Ye, you dont know each other, you did not know anything. You should get undelete, everyone loves you, PA without you wouldn't be the same as before.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I don't understand some things about my deletion, Shrimp was crashing server and trying to copy some cash with my help and he got deleted. Ok, He said that he deserved for punishment.
But why I got deleted? This is the main question.
i think you've answered your own question right there, being accomplice on game weakness abuse makes you equally wrong

Mietek forgot password

Reaction score
What about that Mr Sucri? Why you didn't reported it?
ZWzGlso.png

I don't want to shittalk or something I just want see some proofs that I was copying cash

PS. Why you delete your post?

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
ZWzGlso.png

I don't want to shittalk or something I just want see some proofs that I was copying cash
that was the moment i've reported to both admins(and sting) and they started working on a solution, but of course you didn't knew that, instead of posting your conversation with shrimp, you are using my conversation with him to deflect from the subject.

And here i was, trying to understand and trying to see if there was any misjudgement that could be undone, good luck then fam =)

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
if you are not busy trying to get more stuff to deflect, do you mind sending to me that conversation you've mentioned with shrimp on discord? since you didn't knew before it is probably implicit on the tone of the conversation you've had with him on these weeks.

Misfit

Reaction score
Just create new account and get rich again! I promise - polish community will take care of you, everyone will be as helpful as you in your deleted account, we wait for you mewlove

Braian Zard

Reaction score
ZWzGlso.png

PS. Why you delete your post?

congratulations friend, you lost the help of the only guy who might try to help you

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
There's more than 1 trade soon before crashes. Not only for money but also ability urge. We have already spoken about it so I don't see the point of creating this thread unless you look for attention from other players that don't know the situation and may stand by your side. The truth is that your friend was crashing server and you were helping him to clone stuff, you and Mythampetamine. There's nothing else to add. Helping to abuse makes you as guilty as him.

For everyone who thinks I've known about it for 1 year, I got it today (You can belive or no)
Ib0FR9t.png
That doesn't allow anybody to keep crashing/duping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back