What's new

Welcome!

[Ban Appeal] Can any1 explain me why i was banned??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty997

Reaction score
[Bakacyjna][Dobre Geesy]

Hello

Character Name: Bakacyjna
Reason given for Ban: Destructive Behavior
By: Judar on Platinum
Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: I notice that i get ban 03-09-20 14:30 EU Time
Ban appeal:
I try to log in to the game and there is note that my account has be deleted. Yesterday when i log out from game around 23:00 EU Time Zone everything was fine, now i comeback from work and my account is deleted.
When i was online i wasn't doing anything against any1 or server etc. I was mostly spend time on fishing in Hau'oli next to pokeCenter. Only before i log out i was in PokeCenter and PvP area, but i haven't do anything against rules. And as i can chack on PA web i wasn't log in between my logout and today, so no1 could hack my acc to log in and do anything wrong.

Can any1 explain me why I'm banned. I can join discord server for talk about it or smth.

Last edited:

Empty997

Reaction score
I've waited long enough, but I can see that the admin who banned me cannot prove true reason for my ban.

pobrane.jpg

So let me tell you a story :)

02.09.2020 around 22:30 EU time (1,5-2h before daily rewards)
I do fishing to get level 80 to do the job for another rod. A friend of mine comes on the discord and announces that he is finishing playing Padventures.
I tried to convince him to think about it. However, he says he is quitting and there is no turning back.
I answer "ok your life your decision" nothing to it in total.
But it won't normal departure, "...I'll make it more interesting...".
He went to pvp and threw his most valuable items(shiny charm), pokemons(shiny glaceon, meganium etc), tm's etc. into npc spot where no one can reach them.
Most of the contents of his deposit, which included a lot of pokemons, items, money, etc., he gave me for free as a farewell gift.
I thanked him and promised that if he would like to return to the game one day, he can count on me.
Few moments later I went to sleep because I have to get up to work in the morning.
Next day I come back from work, turn on the discord and get a message from my friend that he was banned on each account he got and I was banned too. The first thought in my head is "friend's joke", but I turn on the client, log in to the account I want to go to the server and i see ban window.

That mean Admin ban my friend i dont know why probably because he drop down items, so tell me why admin even care about it if all of them belong to my friend and he can do anything he like to do. What kind of Destructive Behaviour he did?? (In the server rules on web there are no prohibitions to throw items on the ground, and above all banning for it)
And better question "What i did to get ban".
Answer is easy.
Incompetent admins create their own laws in the game, even though the rules say otherwise.
Even if my friend did something that could give some reason to ban him, why did I get banned?
The admin just checked only the belonging of pokemons and my friend's items and banned all accounts that had his items.
If he had acted competently, he would have known that no one but me had access to my account. I have never shared an account with a friend who has finished his adventure with PA. I do not share a computer, ip, city or even country with him because he lives in Poland and I live in the Netherlands.
I was banned because someone gave me a farewell gift and gave me his belongings
The best proof of my words is that my friend got a ban on all his accounts between which he transferred his items, while I got a ban on the account to which I received the gift. My other accounts are active.

So now Im waiting for:
- unban the account
- returning my characters
- return of the contents of my backpacks and the deposit, including pokemons with tm's, items like helds, tm's, creature products, in game cash, bp's, addon items, diamonds etc
- return premium time i waste because of ban
- return daily reward which i lose bacuse of ban
- an apology from an incompetent admin
- compensation for lost time, nerves (I'm not very greedy)

If by some miracle there is another explanation for my words, please explain

Regards "sorry for my english. I hope I made it clear enough"

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,
First of all none of you was banned or deleted, just account blocked for further invstgation and here it comes;
1. There's possible hack (suspected) and you as a person who receives pokemons (not in pvp) are involved, however since you might not know there was something wrong, your account has been blocked to prevent you selling his stuff and until you contact us.
2. To explain why there's a suspected hack, this day when it happened, your friend or "friend" has logged in with different ip as usual and from different location than ever, his ip is located in a different city from which he didn't log in before. Suspicious, isn't it?

So here's solution for your problem,
1. If it is your friend, tell him to message me and confirm your story proving, that he's owner of this account (telliing me account name and email registred to account), of course on PM or discord.
2. If the above part cannot be done, you just have to send everything you received from him to me, and I'll keep it safe in my depot until the real owner comes for it.

Empty997

Reaction score
Are you kidding me?

Quote from General Rules:
http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/rules

9. Restoration of Items:
Staff members will not restore items lost in trades, mail system, scams, bugs, account sharing, accidentally trashing, selling to NPC, hacking, rollbacks*, or any other reason. Your items are your responsibility. Please take extreme caution when working with your items.

* Includes looted items, quests items, does not include Kanto and Johto Pokemon caught since there is autosave.

Hint: If you have gained or sold an item or pokemon that you feel is with worth keeping or you gained levels, be sure to relog and save it to the memory (cache).

Why you make rules which you break??

Btw. Why no1 explain me why my account was blocked? If i wont wirte story I will wait until I die and nothing will happened...

And when my friend will msg u with confirmation of my story what with (because it was your fault and the person most affected in all this fuss was me "innocent"):

- unban the account
- returning my characters
- return of the contents of my backpacks and the deposit, including pokemons with tm's, items like helds, tm's, creature products, in game cash, bp's, addon items, diamonds etc
- return premium time i waste because of ban
- return daily reward which i lose bacuse of ban
- an apology from an incompetent admin
- compensation for lost time, nerves (I'm not very greedy)
- return my house ing

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
This is my game, so I can "break" my own rules, but if you want to blame me for protecting players from their loses and help them to minimize it as much as possible, then go on. We do it since a long time and I don't really see a problem in it, and as long, as you aren't any kind of a bad friend hacker who sends infected file to anyone or a simple thief to steal pixels, then you should actually be grateful that staff of this game cares much enough, cus in many games of this type nobody gives a single thing.

Else, if you cared this much about time, your daily etc, then you would try to contact us via pm/discord/fb or even in game. We're not always seeing all threads, specially that we were busy with rebalance and many of rebalance threads have been bumped/created during this time. I have nothing to blame myself for and all I can offer you is restoration of your premium days.

Your account will be undeleted as soon as your story gets confirmed, have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back