What's new

Welcome!

What's up

Obreviate

Reaction score
I think the subtitle stock for this kind of thread has already run out. But jokes aside, is there smth wrong/happening? We have felt a certain embezzlement and lack of staff in this recipro relationship of players and staff.
Basically, the most of the things being posted here ... ideas, suggestions, complaints, and many others things, have simply been ignored. And when answered, it comes full with a immediate no, sarcasm or then, ignore.

Please, don't get me wrong as if I am spreading anger or hatred. I just care and would like to know. The players are leaving the game little by little (again). And in every conversation that you have with them, the reasons are similar, basically the same.

I know and understand that you are working hard on alola region and maybe in many other things that we do not know. And that's where the problem is, I THINK you guys unfortunately end up confunding marketing (a real simultaneous changelog) with spoiler. Honestly this is very strange, because anything you ask to some staff member the answer is: "we're not going to spoil, just know that we're working hard and you guys will have incredibly incessant things". PERFECT and THANK YOU! But ...

I know and I repeat that you are working hard so that a good part of those plans for 2017 get fulfilled, but you can not simply focus on this and forget to look here for the players. There is no longer any interest on the part of the majority of the players, not even in the big events.

Until you finish what you are doing without any consistant information and even after you finish applying it, may be that many will already be gone, and unlike me and some others who always stay, these other ones go and never come back.

I really hope you do not get me wrong, I know how annoying and disheartening this subject is, but ...

Thank you for reading.

Zelricks

Reaction score
we're not going to spoil, just know that we're working hard and you guys will have incredibly incessant things

Sheeper

Reaction score
The spoilers... It was said Alola is going to be added really soon - Alola - whole region - meaning it's going to be hell of an update.
Small changes are being added frequently, some people just seem too lazy or not aware of existance of a changelog thread.
What can I tell you - Alola is really being prepared, there is certain progress made every day. It's not like someone is adding a little piece like once a week - it is made every day, maybe even now.
Many new pokemons were already "spoiled" directly or undirectly - and as every other region it will contain new features and goals for players to achieve, quests, zones etc.
Still, our dev team isn't a big corporation like apple or microsoft, but rather a small group of fans working on it, you shouldn't expect things being perfectly done in no time.
What can I tell you - It won't stop after Alola, there are already certain ideas and plans to be done after this update and New region is just one of those bigger updates. After it, some new, smaller features and updates should appear, like quests, but it'll also require time.
Answering your question - there is no daily/weekly information about alola progress, because it would simply add work to those working on it. Would you really feel better after seeing a post saying "A part of town was mapped on 3rd island of alola" for example? Don't think I'm rude, just trying to point out that our team isn't some professional dev team like in some big corpo and they might need much more time to finish such big update as Alola - it's not only an excuse to sit and do nothing but count $$.

Sadly, our development team isn't big enough to handle multiple, huge tasks in the same time and thing are mostly getting added one by one, but sorry, after all it's just a Pokemon tibia-based server, not a huge MMO company.

About ideas being ignored, let me tell you something, as a GM I can see who had read every thread, and trust me or not, Hohen, Raissa and Jano read every single one, if any of them is good - it is being consider, if some are very good, like Inko's TM tasks, they're skipping the to-do list. The thing is, it's not possible to add all of them instantly - some of them aren't simply good for PA and some, as I already said, are being added to the to-do list, but with no ETA yet.

Staff has asked for it many times, but once again (and always) patience is the key and we can't do much about it.

[Joke] It could be worse, remember johto update? xD [/Joke]

The Viper

Reaction score
Zelricks™;351060 said:
we're not going to spoil, just know that we're working hard and you guys will have incredibly incessant things
I lol'd

Obreviate

Reaction score
Of course i'm not getting you wrong, and hope you don't get me too.
But have you taken a time to think why this "corporation" is not as big as other servers? Stuff of the type and the like? Because we have basically seven years of PA and the number of players is gradually falling. And yes, some ideas could be considered (and i'm glad to know that our admins is reading these ideas), but as you said, most of them are not viable. Perhaps because you (all) think it seems "unviable" is that the fall in the number of players is happening.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, and trust me, i'm not a hater, enemy or smth like that.

@Zelricks

[joke] It seems like you have a hard time keeping a serious line of reasoning and trying to be a bit sensible in your answers considering that you are part of the management of the community (http://4.1m.yt/l5QxoPD.jpg - trust me there are many incredible, sensible and serious answers coming from you spreading for there). Who are you trying to impress with your supposed arrogance and pathetic superiority? I understand that there is a target audience for this, but I confess that I can not understand. Do you have such difficulty in maintaining good sense? You're the kind of player and the most pathetic manager I've ever met in my entire Pad life. : ) [/joke]

Zelricks

Reaction score
considering that you are part of the management of the community
I have this rank but I'm not in charge of the community, there are 2 CM's doing that
Let me make you know, that I'm one of the developer members since long ago, I don't need to explain you, but seems like my "rank" as community manager is a big word to you, sorry for that.

You're the kind of player and the most pathetic manager I've ever met in my entire Pad life
Thank you

Anyway, as Sheeper said, we can't just post every single change in changelog, there are many things to do, and keep in mind that a new region need new quest, new system, in every update with "sprites" one, we are adding alolan sprites, some of them are done
We are doing our best to trying to make alola ASAP, our plan was only to add only few alolas, like "cloned island" but that change when we wanted to make whole region

About pending things to do, and thread without answer
@thread without answer
We read them all, some of community ideas are sticked on our "things to do" but we have priorities, and I'll take the right to spoil one thing
We made Castform months ago, but as I said, we have priorities and is finish Alola.
Castform system and Kecleon System are made since months

If you have something against me, feel free to contact me on private msg

Obreviate

Reaction score
You came to this thread copying one of my sentences and reposting this trying to be funny or make me feel like an idiot who still insists on saying anything and ... what?. It seems that now you want to reverse the game. It's very interesting and funny to make players feel like idiots, like me and some others that i prefer don't quote, through your arguments and inappropriate jokes. But now, when someone says about your pathetic answers and inconvenient pranks, you come and want to throw up this:

Thank you
@thread without answer
We read them all, some of community ideas are sticked on our "things to do" but we have priorities, and I'll take the right to spoil one thing
We made Castform months ago, but as I said, we have priorities and is finish Alola.

Really nice, to read this, it's perfect, as a team you all have made this. Each focused on something. And what I am discussing here, sir, is not about your ability to do something, but the pathetic way you act when you need to talk about it. That you are functional, I have no doubts.

If you have something against me, feel free to contact me on private msg

Smth against you? me? bah

i end up for here, gtz and keep going

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Obreviate,
could you please explain us, what do you really want? Because I (and not only) don't see any point of this thread. We already posted what are our plans for 2017, nearly everyone knows what we are working at at the moment (alola region - it's not work for 2 weeks, 3 weeks, nor 2 months but more). Besides Alola we have many different plans.

I don't understand point of ignoring people's threads (?) We are answering most of the suggestions, we are answering all support threads (80% of people creating those are also talking to us on our facebook fanpage/discord, so sometimes it's not necessary to answer here).
Immediate no? Don't we have rights to reject someone's appeal? (besides the fact we are giving chances to many people, but you got to understand some don't really deserve a chance). Immediate no about ideas? Of course, if they are stupid enough or no sense enough. Have you seen list of our plans for this year? How do you expect us adding more and more?
Don't compare us to other games, which usualy have 3-4+ programmers without life that can spend 12h daily on programming.

Don't get my post as an attack, I just want to understand your point and I want to know answer on this simple question:
- What do you want us to do?

New Dawn

Banned user
Reaction score
If there was a hard work happening, you wouldn't be writing this post bro...
Wake up guys, how long have this been happening? since 2011? on 2015 the game was already like this, how much did it change on this 3 year spawn?

If you want to change things, gotta take some measure, either stop playing or STOP PAYING.
How can we support a group of people with money, that just doesn't care about us... this is like giving money to corrupt politicians...

Anyways, Hope you all do well, Hope this illusion ends soon, may you all be well and have fun people <3

New Dawn

Banned user
Reaction score
The point that I make and wanted before i left is, make this game open source and have the players to work on it.

Then, only supervise the work of players and apply the best outcome... Simply fix for this game...

I know the question wasn't directed to me, but anyways...

A

Albuquerque

Hello everyone.

I understand both sides of you guys.

We as players also want to know what happens to the future of the game. Because as a player or me may have the right to know whether it is worth continuing or not – I do not know if the purpose of the questions is these, but apparently yes – and a good part of your answers when they make a simple question that even any player could answer but ignore, someone arrives from the staff and acts with an ignorant (or funny) response and think as if it were a popular saying "stupid questions deserve stupid answers".

And I know you guys can't post every change every time in the changelog.
But, sometimes you make us want more (wish more), because it seems like you're seeing the number of players falling and doing nothing about it like it doesn't matter.

If it was made months ago, why didn't put the system in the game? Isn't it finished yet? I think this could give liveliness to the players who are tired of the sameness.

Don't compare us to other games, which usualy have 3-4+ programmers without life that can spend 12h daily on programming.

I know people don't like comparisons, I don't even like being compared to something or someone and probably you guys too. But I don't think it is 12h daily working.

And as Sheeper said before "we are not a big company like Microsoft or Apple" honestly? We are not asking you to be like them. You can work less and get a good result.
I think if everyone compares himself to such a company, most of them would feel like a piece of shit (sorry the way I said it).

make this game open source and have the players to work on it.
Then, only supervise the work of players and apply the best outcome.
It seems like a good idea since the biggest staff positions in the game are from different countries.

*A reflection for all: If apple for example was founded by 3 people and today is one of the biggest companies in the world, why not me, you, we or community improve ourselves as a person professional and personal? Since many people say "if he can, I can do something similar or even better."
-

Could you guys tell me something?
What do you have to say about the new quest placed on pacifidlog's grass island for level 180? Because I haven't seen any questions or news about, and most people don't know the existence of the place. What can we expect from it? Or what can we expect from the places that exist and nobody talks about for example: portal after the dive in the Rampardos' respawn or portal under the "new island ground" (new to those who only became aware of existence after the last event) in Shamouti that have some fossils?

Thanks.

!! I'm glad you guys read most of the suggestions.

Bini

Reaction score
pa is totally a money maker and players are not the main reason of this game; gl money makers

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
If there was a hard work happening, you wouldn't be writing this post bro...
Wake up guys, how long have this been happening? since 2011? on 2015 the game was already like this, how much did it change on this 3 year spawn?

If you want to change things, gotta take some measure, either stop playing or STOP PAYING.
How can we support a group of people with money, that just doesn't care about us... this is like giving money to corrupt politicians...

Anyways, Hope you all do well, Hope this illusion ends soon, may you all be well and have fun people <3

says the one who exps 1,5 year. Nothing changed? Then you're seriously blind or simply stupid.

@Albu
If you think it's not 12h of working, then ask Jano or Hohenheim how much time takes to code some bigger stuff, if you don't believe, ask someone, who's not related to any game and who would say you the truth.

@Bini aka hater since few years
Monkey maker? Maybe it was truth when Nino was here and we couldn't do too many new things (which require sprites). But honestly, I'd love if you stopped to talk bullshit. You are just a hater since I remember and you are talking of things you have no idea about.
Just to be clear, creating Alola (+addin Sinnoh pokes part by part) requires
* map - not any randomness, but we're trying to make it accurate with sun&moon games to be able to do similar fabula, trials and many others. A lot has been already done (2 islands + half of third / 4 required)
* new systems and quests
* sprites <- and here I'd likel to explain one thing. If you think it's a money maker then enter on otland.net for example and check out prices of sprites of few spriters. It is NOT a matter of 3$, sprite actually costs 30 to 45$ multiply it x 80~ pokes (alola) and x sinnoh pokemon + monthly price for server, domain, web vps, proxies (over 300$). Then come back and keep talk your bullshit.
* balance + a lot of tests
* New Quests (under construction)

If you still think we do nothing as @New Dawn (let's exp 1,5 year xD) then find a thread called "our plans for 2017" and check it out.

To the point
<irony> Yes we are just lying on the beach with drinks and waiting your donations to have some money for parties </irony>

A

Albuquerque

@Albu
If you think it's not 12h of working, then ask Jano or Hohenheim how much time takes to code some bigger stuff, if you don't believe, ask someone, who's not related to any game and who would say you the truth.
I know. But...
I don't want to ask or was asking anyone from here or elsewhere. I'm just saying that not everyone works 12h/day, because the way you said it was explicit for me that all programmer works 12 hours a day when there are actually some exceptions.
-

Hello everyone.
Could you guys tell me something?
What do you have to say about the new quest placed on pacifidlog's grass island for level 180? Because I haven't seen any questions or news about, and most people don't know the existence of the place. What can we expect from it? Or what can we expect from the places that exist and nobody talks about for example: portal after the dive in the Rampardos' respawn or portal under the "new island ground" (new to those who only became aware of existence after the last event) in Shamouti that have some fossils?

And here I am again. Can anyone answer this or will it go unnoticed or be ignored, is it a big problem to answer?
Can we know at least a little or not? I'm not asking for much.

Thanks again.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I know. But...
I don't want to ask or was asking anyone from here or elsewhere. I'm just saying that not everyone works 12h/day, because the way you said it was explicit for me that all programmer works 12 hours a day when there are actually some exceptions.
-

And here I am again. Can anyone answer this or will it go unnoticed or be ignored, is it a big problem to answer?
Can we know at least a little or not? I'm not asking for much.

Thanks again.
answer is super simple. Those are unfinished things (by me). Door on Pacifidlog leads to a new quest, that will be finished after alola, and the portal on Rampardoses will lead to party exp area (maybe yet before alola). It was not announced, because there's nothing to announce

A

Albuquerque

Thanks for the reply Raissa now I know (we know) the reason for the existence of some place that has been there for months and is totally inactive access. I know it has not been announced yet, but it does not cost anything to ask about.

answer is super simple.

Yes, super simple. And it costs nothing to respond right. Just because it is so simple does not mean that any of you – I mean everyone – can respond in an ignorant, arrogant way as has happened before.
That's where it starts to create confusion within the community.

Cya guys. I hope that some can understand and learn more to be reasonable/sensible.

Ludacha

Reaction score
I just want to know will this items will be used in any way and when...it past 1 year exactly since you added mega pokemons. Collecting this will worth some or not?

16:31 You see a green sulphur.
It smells rather badly but is said to be an important catalyst for magical mixture.

16:31 You see a ghost essence.
It is said to contain tears of scared Pokemon and a lost soul.

16:31 You see demonic essence.

16:31 You see dragon's powder.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I just want to know will this items will be used in any way and when...it past 1 year exactly since you added mega pokemons. Collecting this will worth some or not?

16:31 You see a green sulphur.
It smells rather badly but is said to be an important catalyst for magical mixture.

16:31 You see a ghost essence.
It is said to contain tears of scared Pokemon and a lost soul.

16:31 You see demonic essence.

16:31 You see dragon's powder.

Yes, it will be needed for some future quest.

Back