What's new

Welcome!

What's the best Fire pokemon in your opinion?

Reaction score
What's the best fire pokemon in your opinion?!

U4qowGn.jpg

Seriously, this question is quite alternative, but on the other hand it ends up resulting in a unique answer that surpasses all the others, I understand. This thread is extremely Offtopic, and I created it for myself, as I would love to know, what is the best type of fire pokemon, be it only fire or double type (fire / earth - for example). Maybe this thread can also help those looking for opinions on a good fire pokemon. So, to be more cool and complete, tell here which pokemon fire you find most interesting and if possible why. Saying whether you consider it best for PVP or PVE is also interesting. Then we can discuss the other elements later (in another thread), what do you think?

(In your opnion)

*Best fire pokemon:

*Reason?!:

* Is it good for PVP or PVE or for BOTH?

My opinion

Best fire pokemon:

I could give my guessing for more than 1, like emboar and ninetales, but i will remais with Magmortar.

Reason:

Since it last rebalance it becomed seriously OP (op i mean, rlly good), with an amazing HP and Moveset as AoE as target it may spread fire for anywhere, maiking it seriously good for both situations (PVP/PVE) <3 (still don't have it, but i'm planning in to have to.)​

shellman

Reaction score
For PvE I love my elder charizard, blaze ability buff its damage and sometimes I clean an entire respawn just with it, it has many aoe moves to help also can have 2 "rain" moves to clean the respawns faster

For PvP I always had good results with chandelure, the ability flash fire, making it imune to other fire types, also it has good damage, 2 stuns and also dark portal to help

Lance

Reaction score
my opinion would be:

Turtonator, because his mixed type with dragon makes him quite strong since makes it normal dmg to water, fairy and ice, some of the types weak in a fire or dragon.
it have good dmg and some good tms to learn for the pve, and very good combos to the pvp
And its drag i mean long live dragons :D

Zecao

Reaction score
My top 3 PvP are;
Heat rotom
Have an incredible moveset and learnset
Levitate factor (win a resistance against ground types) and can defeat water types because have electric moves.

Shiny Tortunator
Its a good tank, godlike, have a lot of resistances, and their ability (shell armor) with the endure can use it 2 times in the same match up!

Delphox / Shiny Incineroar

Delphox its a good swapper with the fire type
Shiny incineroar have a lot of moves for the current meta where ur pokemon need a lot of HP and good dmg.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Obviamente y sacando los clonados! El mejor poke fuego Magmortar! Tiene todos ataques fuego y golpe electrico, un golpe de lucha y un aleatorio! No olviden es Fuego puro!! ;)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Its really hard to choose one pokemon. :p

For PVE I really liked using Ninetales, Magmortar, Typhlosion. Now after last rebalanced of Charizard and Arcanine, I think they are pretty good as others. From these, I think top of the top to exp is Ninetales. Lot of AoE moves, good and worse, but combination with right TMs they are really wonderful.

For PVP I like using Infernape and maybe Flareon. They are my favourites.

Back