What's new

Welcome!

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks and gz for the work!

Could we have more info about this? Also, is there anything being considered based on number of catches? Because a character who caught hundreds of pokemon has not a single/minor advantage compared to a character who never caught anything...

Can't give you more info yet, because there's no detailed plan for it.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Damn, i feel so sad right now after reading this list, but waiting anyway...

kerrelvar

Reaction score
so how more time we will have to wait to see party exp professions and new fishing system?

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
sarcasm aside, how long we will have to wait?
Giving a date is always troublesome.
If something goes wrong, we have to change the date, people get upset.
If gets delayed past the givin' date, people get upset.
If we miss the date for whatever reason, even a good one, people get upset.

So as for now, no ETA, we will let you know when it is near/ready to come to the game.

kerrelvar

Reaction score
Giving a date is always troublesome.
If something goes wrong, we have to change the date, people get upset.
If gets delayed past the givin' date, people get upset.
If we miss the date for whatever reason, even a good one, people get upset.

So as for now, no ETA, we will let you know when it is near/ready to come to the game.

aaaha, a good answer thanks for that, have a good day sucri

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
Thank you for creating this thread, I think that: 1. There should be a quest at the 300+ level to get a mega vaucher, it would be a great reason to level up because it is a little difficult to have one in a normal way. 2. Improve some respawn 200+ many high levels look for an area to climb pokemon more easily. even zones 170 or 175 turn out to be better than zones for high levels, example: rock 200 and rock 170. 3. that at level 250 you can do the 3 daily (azalea grass, steel, mahogany ghost), it would be an additional to improve the rapid collection of prizes for higher levels that many would benefit and a good motivation 4. I could suggest an increase in the catch and loot ratio for 260+ levels since I have noticed that despite having several high levels, they continue to suffer from the fact of capturing pokemon or loot few objects. My point of view is based on goals of reaching a certain level to obtain advantages that being low level do not have, it is only one more opinion. good day

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
Thank you for creating this thread, I think that: 1. There should be a quest at the 300+ level to get a mega vaucher, it would be a great reason to level up because it is a little difficult to have one in a normal way. 2. Improve some respawn 200+ many high levels look for an area to climb pokemon more easily. even zones 170 or 175 turn out to be better than zones for high levels, example: rock 200 and rock 170. 3. that at level 250 you can do the 3 daily (azalea grass, steel, mahogany ghost), it would be an additional to improve the rapid collection of prizes for higher levels that many would benefit and a good motivation 4. I could suggest an increase in the catch and loot ratio for 260+ levels since I have noticed that despite having several high levels, they continue to suffer from the fact of capturing pokemon or loot few objects. My point of view is based on goals of reaching a certain level to obtain advantages that being low level do not have, it is only one more opinion. good day

Since there is a mega voucher from achievements and there will be others obtained from cards, why not a shiny voucher, but character bound to prevent people abusing from it.

Kohnan

Reaction score
efore commenting on my suggestion, I would like to tell you a little about my history as a player. I have been playing online roll games for more than 20 years and 9 of them I have dedicated to this, sometimes I have been bored of some games, in a few games I have been wanting more. From my point of view as a player, the game must always have the initiative to make the impossible possible, to make the player feel committed, not only with the desire to play, but with the desire to achieve the goal.

I put in an example: another one of my favorite games (Tibia), in this game there was always the initiative that from a very high level of the player the GM gave as a reward something extraordinary that nobody could have, a rare item (something that nobody has been able to demonstrate serta way that a gm granted it). there were no examples or anything to show how the subject managed to obtain that object.

many players obtained by placing images without saying places where they supposedly obtained the object but no one could verify it. This gave things a twist and I believe in my person that need to be or become the top of the game or in any case the server I played. and like me other players the same.

Today there is still that initiative to be the top, given that approximately 10 years after starting the online game the creators decided to place a door that was for level 999, at that time the maximum level was 300 if I do not remember . said project triggered that intrigue to know that there was in front of that door and as many rose to reach the level, more missions were placed, more quest, more archivement, so that the player stayed entertained before reaching that level Without losing hope. through social networks and in many countries, the moment in which the boy crossed that door at last after almost 19 years of having created the game was finally made viral, someone reached the dream level. and today there is still that desire for others to reach that level, and although there are already several 1000 level.

My suggestion: It sounds a little crazy, but it has a lot to do with the example, it is about creating a door at 1000 level.
What will be behind door 1000?
My suggestion is that the player capable of having reached level 1000 is able to obtain a legendary pokemon.
Example:
1) cross the door and face a maze full of different pokes all level full elder type.

2) Arrive in a room where Professor Oak will ask you for several missions that you should make and have other missions already completed (dex, letters, quest, etc).

3) After having delivered everything required to reach a final room, where you will be able to find, the possibility of choosing any legendary poke.

4) In that final room there could be several doors with the legendary to obtain, which you must kill and get a valuable items that you will exchange for the poke you chose or keep the items as an achievement (the legendary poke can only be killed by yourself, to prove that you deserve it)

5) when obtaining the poke, this poke will only be from that player, it cannot be transferred to any person, the poke must carry the nickname of the bearer, which will not allow the poke to be traded or anything.

6) Finally it would be good if the player in this case decides to have for example (joint). To kill him and get the item, he will be the only carrier of articuno and that door will be sealed so that it is a unique poke and that another will not have, that will create the need to be the first to reach 1000 to have the possibility of Choose the poke you want.

Note: to all of the above can be added as part of the requirements to have a certain number of years playing the game. I really liked that requirement implemented by you in other rewards in the game.

att Kohnan : 4:

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Kohnan's suggestion would explain why Turek is lvling up since so early... :kappa:
ex7zxnw.png

@On a serious note though:

I like the idea behind your suggestion. However, I am just going to list a couple of facts (based on my personal opinion) why this lvl 999 door would not "motivate" many players (excluding Turek) as much as Tibia's lvl 999 door.

1. I believe Turek's personal fire respawn is the "best" place to lvl up in whole PAd map, making up to 2kk per hour (Diamond server rates).
jVFsaqv.png

However, in Tibia... at lvl 500 you could easily make 5 - 6kk exp/h solo hunting; and up to 8 maybe 10kk exp/h in a 4 vocations party-hunting.

2. A little bit related to point 1. Nowadays, even with good motivation to reach level 250 (because of mega voucher), I know several players who just don't lvl up because it's "boring", or "not worthy". They usually lvl up their characters only when they need to lvl up a pokemon, make quest/tasks, or catching a pokemon. In my opinion, this is caused by a lack of good resp to lvl up. I must say there are several resp that I really like, but max exp/h is like 1.2kk - 1.4kk.
My point is: reaching 999 would be INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT. If today there is no motivation to level up (hence this Thread), I don't think adding such a quest for lvl 999 would change anything... the "GAP" would be way to enormous.

Example:
1) cross the door and face a maze full of different pokes all level full elder type.
I know it's just an example, but the problem with this suggestion is the following: in PAd, a player lvl 999 will only have the advantage of having more HP and speed, but in terms of power/strength... player 999 would have the same power/strength of a player 120. Running fast and having God knows how many HP would literally be useless if you have to face ALONE a maze with filled with al type of elders.

Example:
4) In that final room there could be several doors with the legendary to obtain, which you must kill and get a valuable items that you will exchange for the poke you chose or keep the items as an achievement (the legendary poke can only be killed by yourself, to prove that you deserve it)
Similar to point 3. If this legendary pokemon is like in Raids... then Soloing it will be virtually impossible. However, if this legendary pokemon is like Lugia (from INQ quest) and reflect/counter does have an effect on it, then it could be possible.

Just my humble opinion.
Nando~

Shouya

Reaction score
Just my humble opinion.
Nando~

Well, I agree with it since I am one of those players who consider leveling character pure boringness and I mostly do it by doing tasks or while trying to raise the catch. Since it's not tibia, people aren't mostly motivated by level on char, but catching pokemons, and yes, it would probably be impossible to level on all elders since they are tanky af but don't give much exp. I was also thinking about this fact for a while, that a player on level 120 has same strength as someone on level 300 for example and I kinda dislike it. Well that thing with the legendary if ref/counter work on it is okay, but looking back at this problem with just plain leveling. Not sure what people would think of this idea but, what if there are some requirements to boost the damage of pokemons based on character's level?

For example we would need requirements:

-Level 200 / 100 catches - boosts your pokemon's damage by 20%
-Level 400 / 200 catches - boosts your pokemon's damage by 40%
-Level 600 / 300 catches - boosts your pokemon's damage by 60%
-Level 800 / 400 catches - boosts your pokemon's damage by 80%
-Level 1000 / 500 catches - boosts your pokemon's damage by 100%.

When we consider this 100% for example, it's just doubling the damage of the pokemons you use. If one Blast Burner for example deals 6k damage, then it would be 12k and I don't think that's much.

But, maybe there should be some limitations like "not working in duels" or "not working in raids" to not become abusable.

Q&A

Why did I use such high number for catches?
- Well I believe staff will add more pokemons in the future and it will be easier to get to 500 catches than it is atm.

Why do I think this would be useful?
- People might become more motivated to hunt and raise their catch more.

Do I think that higher level pokemons should give more exp so it will be easier to level up on higher levels?
- Yes.

But the rest of the things like those quests to get a legendary on level 1000, and others are just like a main point while this is a side reason why you should reach those. Also all numbers can be adjusted based on staff's opinions.

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I was also thinking about this fact for a while, that a player on level 120 has same strength as someone on level 300 for example and I kinda dislike it. Well that thing with the legendary if ref/counter work on it is okay, but looking back at this problem with just plain leveling. Not sure what people would think of this idea but, what if there are some requirements to boost the damage of pokemons based on character's level?

If you would read a few posts back you would see that theres aleady a system planned for making pokemons etc stronger the higher your lvl is.

Anyway legendary pokemon wise i don't think giving it is an actuall option where it was stated multiple times that such thing will not happen (while alola ones are expection tho you can't get solgaleo or lunala). Btw i found example with 999 lvl door in tibia funny because that place is just a small island with few npcs that gives you nothing except goblet that you can also get from lvl 50 quest and a small msg saying gz you have 999lvl now go away (while people still think that anyone actually cared about those people and made some kind of riddle, ye sure). Anyway the problem with tibia like games is that you don't have lvl cap and anyone would be able to double,triple that lvl eventually and what then? another legendary? Doesn't feel right to me.

Turek

Reaction score
I like the idea behind your suggestion. However, I am just going to list a couple of facts (based on my personal opinion) why this lvl 999 door would not "motivate" many players (excluding Turek) as much as Tibia's lvl 999 door.
Nando~

I believe Turek's personal fire respawn is the "best"

However, in Tibia... at lvl 500 you could easily make 5 - 6kk exp/h solo hunting; and up to 8 maybe 10kk exp/h in a 4 vocations party-hunting.

1. I don't understand one, doors 999? this doors are 444 (there they can add something) (on padventures) , and there is "nothing" if you want know.
2. I have like 4 exp on Padventures with 2kk+ (better than fire). <- Yes 4.
3. Even i can't check my exp/h + expierience per level (because bugged and nobody want fix this - ignore my messages)
and they are scared about add new exp 300(with example 3kk+/h)/400(with example 4kk+/h)/500(with example 4-5kk/h)/600 (with example 6-7kk+/h) "because nobody have this level" and "people will complain about why he have access there, and we dont have"

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
3. Even i can't check my exp/h + expierience per level (because bugged and nobody want fix this - ignore my messages)
and they are scared about add new exp 300(with example 3kk+/h)/400(with example 4kk+/h)/500(with example 4-5kk/h)/600 (with example 6-7kk+/h) "because nobody have this level" and "people will complain about why he have access there, and we dont have"

Hi mr Turek, we are not scared of anything. We are not planning on adding any of the mentioned respawns for now, as there's no need of it, less of spawns for 400, 500 and 600+, as they would indeed become your private places for exp. I don't really see a reason to be doing something for just 1 player, sorry but we rather to put our efforts and time in doing things for bigger part of the community.. We do ignore you, because we are already bored and tired of your demanding behavior, imagine, that the world doesn't round around you, having even level 5000 doesn't make you better than anyone else and lately you seem to be forgetting that.

Back