What's new

Welcome!

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Turek

Reaction score
Hi mr Turek, we are not scared of anything. We are not planning on adding any of the mentioned respawns for now, as there's no need of it, less of spawns for 400, 500 and 600+, as they would indeed become your private places for exp. I don't really see a reason to be doing something for just 1 player, sorry but we rather to put our efforts and time in doing things for bigger part of the community.. We do ignore you, because we are already bored and tired of your demanding behavior, imagine, that the world doesn't round around you, having even level 5000 doesn't make you better than anyone else and lately you seem to be forgetting that.

Hello Mr Raissa, i knew that you fast answer on my message.

Idk why you all time say to me "Mr Turek" but im still normal player (at least im feel that it) like others, just i said more propo for "high levels 300/400 or more" (i saw that 300+ lvl have 20, almost 21 players on padventures (diamond)
If you don't want add "new zones for high levels - people don't have motivate to exp" it's normal. - if you don't want add, im accept it.
Its only you said that if im 5000 level im the best. Just im lvling,because catching is bored, its your sentence.

"We do ignore you, because we are already bored and tired of your demanding behavior" - i want only one from you if this is real, can you fix my display exp?

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Well, if you gonna to make higher dmg if players character have higher lvl, then im gonna finally exp :D
Its good idea, finally 300 lvl will not be same as 120...

in

Reaction score
Well, if you gonna to make higher dmg if players character have higher lvl, then im gonna finally exp :D
Its good idea, finally 300 lvl will not be same as 120...

U will get 0.05% more dmg per lvl or even less kekw

Last edited:

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
U will get 0.05% more dmg per lvl or even less kekw

That's something! If you are good in math go calculate it if i will reach 500 lvl or even higher.

A

Albuquerque

I haven't played in a long time and I just came back because of the new achievements for old players and some friends. And lately I think about retiring again because I don't have much time to play. But, I also think about playing on my other account, also have 9 years old to get new achievements and who knows very rare catchs, because for me it's also like Pam said earlier "it has a variety of what players like to do, exp, catch, loot, collect, in personal I never try to get experience for level up as priority, I reach level 200 trying to catch stuffs and looting cards. " and also said something about how friends can keep people in the game.

So, I'm going to give you some opinions and/or suggestions that might make a difference or think about them.

1. Events
Make a plan of the main events of the year, for example: Easter, Halloween and Christmas. I believe that planning is essential for them since they have them every year and sometimes it happens to be delayed longer than expected. With that, players can enjoy the events more and even celebrate some of them with their families (even the staff members, as I remember that in a recent post about the Christmas event, Aga commented that they have things to do and family too) so I think that would avoid a little stress.
I really liked this "winter season events" initiative and could have a summer version too. But I didn't feel like participating because it's kind of necessary to always be online to see what time that mini event will happen. So I think making a few changes to these season events can make players feel more inviting to participate in them.

2. Mega Hunt Pokémon (POI and Lunakila Mountain/Malie)
I believe that few players continue to hunt mega pokémons, as it becomes frustrating to collect more than 100 boss tokens and not drop the stone. I've seen several players with more than 100/200 tokens collected because they don't have such a beneficial exchange system, they only have random TM and even then they ask for 40 tokens if I'm not mistaken and that's a lot.
Maybe adding new exchange options with some restrictions for example:
- random AOE TM: lava plume, blizzard, rain dance, shadow storm, petal blizzard, etc.
- random "support" TM: brick break, reflect, feint, selfheal, sleep talk. (idk how that category could be called)
- random mega stone for tokens obtained in the POI: blazikenite, altarianite, gardevoirite, banettite. And random mega stone for tokens (yes, there would have to be another type of token for this region, as this would prevent players from collecting the tokens faster) obtained in Lunakila/Malie: diancite, abomasite, blastoisinite, garchompite and mawilite (I'm not sure if Mega Mawile respawn there, I just heard a rumor).

3. INQUI bosses hunt
Improve the loots of the bosses of the inqui with held items, tms, tm case, rare decorative items so that players can hunt more in these places. With that the respawn time of each boss would be 30 minutes and it would be similar to what we see in Tibia, where many players spent days or weeks to drop something rare.

4. Shared exp area
This would be very interesting for me or other players, especially for those who like to talk to someone via discord, TS, skype.
I also believe that the 205+ brick / feint quest is one of the places that could be ideal for this type of hunt, since few go there after doing the quest, even though it is a great place to try Shiny Lucario.

6. About areas that already exist
There are many places in the game that access is blocked or there is nothing inside. For example, after the Wash Rotom respawn dive, it has a teleport inside and an island above (that using fly and reaching the maximum of the edge I have already seen that this island has some elder venusaur - I like to think that this may be release elder venusaur/blastoise catch later).
There is an island identical to the west of rustboro in mandarin, but in the fire version and with nothing there.
And some places near shamouti that are forbidden to enter yet.
Add new mega pokémons in some places that already exist.

7. Improve catch rate
Many complain and ask, why not maybe improve a little?

8. About new quests and suggestions I read above

I didn't want to ask for new quests because I believe there are some that nobody has finished yet or know that exists, for example collecting all the zygarde cell to obtain Silvally or Marshadow, or access to Tapu's respawns. But it is like some said that having a certain quest kind of motivates you to level up a bit, but the game is not just about level. And if you intend to add new difficult quests should be to level 230 or 250 that is where the average/most high level players are.

Based on "gonna catch 'em all", it would be nice to have a reward system for evolving a pokémon to lvl 130. This would make players look like trainers who want to have all pokémons. I will share my idea, feel free to add something.
If you capture and level a Pokémon, you will earn a token.
About the idea of getting a specific token according to the type of Pokémon, you could take a look at it because it seemed very interesting to me and maybe it's worth taking a chance.

I don't really see a reason to be doing something for just 1 player, sorry but we rather to put our efforts and time in doing things for bigger part of the community..

I also agree with that. The game is not just level based, it has collections to make and from what I see it doesn't seem like these players are interested in collecting anything because all the time I see that they are in the same respawn every time. An example of this is that I have already seen a player create a character and put level 350 in just 6 months on the diamond, even without having the exclusive respawns for their specific levels.

About the other suggestions made before, I will not talk about it, because I saw a lot of repetitive things and things that are in the "what to do in future list".

That's all, regards.

Joseph Raydan

Reaction score
I don't really see a reason to be doing something for just 1 player, sorry but we rather to put our efforts and time in doing things for bigger part of the community..

I know this was directed to a player, but I will be taking out of context to make a point...

Most players on P.Adventures at the moment, are experienced players that know how and where to level.
Like the initial post says, "this is for 200+"...

Then again, "sorry but we rather to put our efforts and time in doing things for bigger part of the community.."

I started playing this game on Beta test, many years ago, and i remember the amount of players it had.
I think the players we lost are the ones that can't spend 4h+ ingame.

Many children can only play about 2 hours per day or weekends, and with this amount of time, there is not much to be achieved, therefore, making the player lose his will/incentive to play...

So... Here it goes one suggestion: To Improve existing spawns, not only on diamond areas but especially on free areas. Especially areas somewhat near cities. This would bring incentive to new players stay in the game.

One of the things that made me stop playing this game was because most of the community became so self centered on high levels that the low levels have been forgotten.

I have many suggestions to make and add to the game in order to improve and make it better. But for now, I will only make one.
Based on this: "sorry but we rather to put our efforts and time in doing things for bigger part of the community.."

I suggest a remake of the existing spawn. Especially free areas somewhat close to cities.

The Fire Tower added on cinnabar and the Water Tower added on celadon are an interesting idea, but I would rather have a Dungeon/maze spawn like the one made underneath the water tower spawn on celadon, with weep, gloom and sunflora.

A maze like, you go through a certain point with some easy to mid level pokemons, then at some point you face a few high level pokemons and at the end a nice pokemon to catch.

Well, this is it.
I have lots of suggestions to make but this is the main for now, based on what has been said about "doing things for bigger part of the community"

I would love to see low level players comming back to the game because they have a reason to, and not have a game that is for 200+ only.

Thank you for your time... <3

Joseph Raydan

Reaction score
Most times when you ask where to exp.

the answer is: Weep... with a gigantic map, that is almost always the answer...(for beginners) i have went to level up low level pokes on weep so many times to find high level players leveling there, even premium players...

so for a starter to change the game in a way to bring more players to the community and have them stay alive in the game, i hope someone with a kind and open heart from the staff hears me in support for the incoming players that don't instantly start at level 100+ or knowing where to go to xp. Also, exploring is a great deal of fun while playing Pokemon...

if we forget the base (beginners), the top will eventually crumble...
Please think of others instead of just yourselves.

Bringing back and maintaining a base for new players can increase the donations by more than 2x i believe...

Last edited:

artemiss

Reaction score
Personally, once advanced to a certain extent in levels, we cease to have any objective to pursue, for the small amount of quest, for 250+ levels, in addition to the fact that there is no current system that provides any benefit for the people who connect daily to fight (very important part of the game as such)
One suggestion is that you could enable shared experience areas (something like a party exp) with a small increase in experience and catch rate (applicable in semi-rare and rare pokemon) can also be quests with a greater combination of people, if we go to the history of "pits of inferno" in tibia, many players used to summon to face those challenges, it is something that could unite the community much more, and get a reward for leveling up.
On the other hand, focus on a little more followed tournaments, with a scoring system, for those who compete, add tournament points, and at the end of a month, a prize is awarded (usually nothing too overflowing) (these tournaments could be in single or double format) to further encourage the use of strategies and teamwork [always focusing on the community joining in some way]
And finally and for my criteria it is perhaps the most important and I hope it is taken as a constructive criticism, it is if the tournament theme is considered, is that there is a rebalance team committed to the community, which is evaluated with certain requirements , in addition to people helping in work so that the game crests in a positive way (we still do not know anything about the next island of Alola, and I would love for my part to learn to help create maps, areas, and contribute with ideas, so that the game does not have periods where people begin to notice a monotony and away from the game, in my opinion those would be the 3 most important points to be treated:

1) New Quest (something really challenging and massive) / Party Hunts
2) Tournaments
3) Help to the community (rebalance / help with maps / attend with small things to the community). (A good example are the pokemons that still havent ability like golisopod/bibarel)

x2 good idea
could also daily catch npc and hunt pokes in pvp

Last edited:
Back