What's new

Welcome!

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
I think you guys don't understand point of this thread. Making 1 simple or even 10 simple quests won't change anything, because it's for once.
New respawns won't change it either, because players don't have a reason to exp. We are asking what we should do - in your opinion to give players a reason to keep playing and keep exping

More level benefits only in more speed and hp to the char, and people dont care too much about it... So level matters mainly to access respawns and quests... My point is to make more reasons to get levels/scores in general, I suggested competitions/rewards on high score ranks, example there are 20 players on page 1 rank of level in each world today, they could get something out of that... Next month could be others, etc.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think you guys don't understand point of this thread. Making 1 simple or even 10 simple quests won't change anything, because it's for once.
New respawns won't change it either, because players don't have a reason to exp. We are asking what we should do - in your opinion to give players a reason to keep playing and keep exping

I see... I would like to get anything when lvling up pokes to 130... because once we reached that, the poke will be in depot forever (instead used for duels, but I don't do duels). I think something similar to Hala quest asking you to exp the starter alolan poke to 130 to get at least revives, hyper potions, ultra balls... something to keep trying to exp those pokes.

Also, give us some tasks that require to use certain pokemon, eg. Kill 200 sudowoodo's with Primarina.

Edit: Maybe we can start with guessing "Why people exp in this game?" xD
1) To get money with quests
2) To get stronger pokemons
3) To run faster and to have so much HP
4) To help friends with info about anything in game and help each other with game stuff

So with this in mind, being High level don't give you money because once you finished a quest, there is nothing to do with that (that's why many people thinks is easier to reach lvl 130, do reflect, sell it and start over again in other char)

Nor stronger pokemons, because once they reach lvl 130, there is nothing to do with that pokemon and a player lvl 130 has the same level requirement to use them.

So the only things that could make you keep leveling is HP and speed (due many players are too lazy to exp, they prefer to be retired, so help friends can be useless due this).

So that's my feeling about it, currently I'm motivated to get many pokemons as possible at lvl 130, so once I finish this goal, I won't have anything to do :(

Last edited:

in

Reaction score
Expended professions system from 100 to 400lvl's. The bigger the better. In my opinion its the best thing to keep PA alive.

kerrelvar

Reaction score

and theres also some other options given here, for example my opinion and there are like 3 more people who think more or less the same
redo party system so you can actually play with friends and have benefits from doing so, i even gave another game as an example that uses this type of gameplay feature

Tsotss

Reaction score
A bit offtopic while the same ontopic, don't know if this post gonna be deleted or no, don't know if you are going to treat is like a hate, complain, cry me a river, whatever else (but it isn't generally). I just wanna write it.

1) History likes repeat. Propaply you forgot but 2 years ago we had similar thread like this and now is another one. Some things has been made of course from it, but most of them are about resps, mega system and maybe few things more.
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?39289-What-do-high-levels-want-in-game

2) Kinda don't understand for what is this thread. I know you are trying to know what players (especially high lvl here) want in game, but you closed some threads with players' ideas and this way "something died" being as a player and now saying "players are the game's soul", well...

3) Sometimes we see that you write that you are busy with your own things to do, so I am thinking if is truly necessary asking for things like this and moreover if any of suggestion gonna be perfect, when it will be done. Actually high level players have many things: collecting pokes, Zygarde cells, cards, charms, catching shiny, legendary pokemons (I mean Red Gya, Crystal Onix, Aero, Elder Zard), tasks and propably more things. There are so much things to do in my opinion (if someone doesn't have anything to do then propably this thread is for you).

As a high lvl player I would like to have the gameplay with the lowest amount of bugs related to game generaly, related to every section of the game, I would like to have gameplay with ended things which have been started some time ago and forgotten (like Smeargle system, fishing system - they are just examples which you are working on or will work on them; ability system [yeah, some pokes are waiting for abilities more than year, while new are added to pokemons which came a few months ago]). You have added Player's profile with no full list of quests for example, I would like to know what can I do more and what have done (yeah, we have wikies related to PA, but don't know if there are all of quests from game, from the easiest ones to the hardest), so would be good to have fully upgraded this system if you have added it.

You closed threads with players ideas - maybe it's time to look on them once again and think about some of them which could improve game for high lvl players and generally. It's not needed to open them once again, you closed it for a reason (that's also why I am a bit negative to this thread). If you have your things to do, try to do them as fast as you can (I am not saying you should work on them 24h per day, it's about the time which you can put on it), try to remove bugs, improve things which are in game and later if you would have some free time for players' suggestion, ask for them. Now you are asking for others ideas, ok high lvls players, but when you will have time to do it? Gameplay is better for everyone with well working systems. That's my opinion and as I said, don't know how will you treat everything what I have written here. It's not about hating this thread, hating for asking, but about how playing could be better with these things.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
You closed threads with players ideas - maybe it's time to look on them once again and think about some of them which could improve game for high lvl players and generally. It's not needed to open them once again, you closed it for a reason (that's also why I am a bit negative to this thread). If you have your things to do, try to do them as fast as you can (I am not saying you should work on them 24h per day, it's about the time which you can put on it), try to remove bugs, improve things which are in game and later if you would have some free time for players' suggestion, ask for them. Now you are asking for others ideas, ok high lvls players, but when you will have time to do it? Gameplay is better for everyone with well working systems. That's my opinion and as I said, don't know how will you treat everything what I have written here. It's not about hating this thread, hating for asking, but about how playing could be better with these things.
This thread is for me, because I am making list for things-to-do for the future. Player's suggestions thread has been closed, because we've said many times, that we are doing other things right now and we have just 1 programmer (that won't change any soon), but many ppl apparently couldn't understand that and kept spamming us asking when when when when when, so we decided to close it and wait for the right time to re-open when we have less to do.

1. I don't know what bugs are you talking about, if you mention it, then explain at least. - not in this thread, you can send me a PM with explanation(s) or links to reports.
2. There might be no full list of quests in player's profile, because some of them don't have quest log, but I am not sure.
3. Fishing system change is scheduled for this month along with daily login rewards and finishing quests of 3rd alolan island
4. Cards will be added part by part in the meantime.
5. Abilities are awaiting in queue, many of them have had to be done by hohenheim in the past, sting lately made a list of what's missing so it is waiting.
6. 2 years ago we had Hohenheim, so things were easier. Once you mentioned thread from 2 years ago you should notice that many things from it have been done;
new spawns;
new quests;
new achievements (and more to come);
quests to evolve leafeon, glaceon, sylveon;
more quests for tms;
others;

Probably if you have read that thread and suggestions you would notice that many things from it have been done or are yet in plans. Else, MOST of their suggestions are new quests/new spawns but that's not a solution.
Maybe you still don't understand a point of this thread, so let me repeat; right now there's no point to keep playing on/exping/doing anything after level 200+ or higher, not everyone is dueling and not everyone is interested in exping 400 pokemons to 130. We are looking for something, that would give you a reason to keep playing on instead of retiring, because you are bored as there's nothing else to do than daily tasks or tm tasks.

aregx

Reaction score

I posted before, its not jsut a quest, its a daily dungeon, you will make the rewards so it can be infinite, maybe change the respw day by day, i dont know if thats possible but you gotta belive.

it will make the olders players keep playing you know gotta catch em all.

ppl will keep paying premmy because they wanna keep doing the dungeons.

what keep ppl playing a RPG its the dungeons and not just walk away and get your reward, you need work for it keep doing it until you get your shiny your stone until it drops, but be kind not only 2 ppl having rewards.

imagine this you make a daily dungeon and in the end you have a random mega~shiny you have to face, maybe a drop maybe a catch, our ppl will be doing it because at the end will be something, you can make infinite dungeons.

take a look in the others to improve ourselfs

1st post.
Maybe an end game quest.

Something like daily or weekly or even monthly depends on the rewards look:

Will be only for 1 player, at the end you have the chance to face a Random Mega, so there is a way to face them it will be your reward the dropped TM or maybe the stone.

Even you can make different difficulties. For a random TM or random held maybe a cloned box.

Like repeatable dungeons

demzpacito

Reaction score

How come new quests are not a reason to keep exping? You have to exp to reach lvl required for quest, you have to exp to get items, ofc if you set highest lvl requirement for 250 then indeed they wont be, but if you set every time higher lvl quests ppl will keep lvling aiming to match the lvl requirement. I'm not saying its the only way to make this happen but its one of them.

The only thing I can think of rn, besides this new quest, is a bonus on catch rate based on lvl or even on number of catchs (why not both?). I mean I am lvl 382 and have 568 catches and I have the very same chance to catch a poke of a guy who started yesterday. And if you ask me catchers are rather forgotten so this would be a good start for changing this.

Maybe a bonus on loot chance too

kerrelvar

Reaction score
i dont know if this is already being planned but i have another sugestion, this one to make people interested on the pvp aspect of the game
why not make daily pvp tournaments like the ones you are doing right now during winter event but making them regular with a different set of rules like not being able to use revives during matches so that players can die easily and then revive with the pokes full hp and try again
and with this make a point system that lets say, would give top 5 ranked players a chance to receive random tm or random held weekly
and maybe in a period of lets say 6 months the highest scores get chance to receive random mega stone perhaps?

i think that idea would be great to get people to play pvp on a regular basis

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
How come new quests are not a reason to keep exping? You have to exp to reach lvl required for quest, you have to exp to get items, ofc if you set highest lvl requirement for 250 then indeed they wont be, but if you set every time higher lvl quests ppl will keep lvling aiming to match the lvl requirement. I'm not saying its the only way to make this happen but its one of them.

The only thing I can think of rn, besides this new quest, is a bonus on catch rate based on lvl or even on number of catchs (why not both?). I mean I am lvl 382 and have 568 catches and I have the very same chance to catch a poke of a guy who started yesterday. And if you ask me catchers are rather forgotten so this would be a good start for changing this.

Maybe a bonus on loot chance too

I meant that quest is just for a while, u do it and thats done, so what's next? Creating 10000000 quests? xd

Pam

Reaction score
Hello, first: thanks for try to hear what old players wants to do in game, it's so kind of you.
Like we all are differents, we have different "tastes" too, but here are some reasons why I still playing pad.

I don't know if you want me to be honest or only write what you want to see. So I divided in 2 parts my post.

Spoiler contains what I think players wants.

Spoiler:
1.- I find 'pleasure' in collects things for example, I started collect Catches but it's the point of play a 'Tibia Ot' of Pokémon, Later the cards were added and yep that's what I'm doing now. Summary: -Collecting stuffs- Players like me, likes to collect things who is droped by a Pokemon and not getting easy/buying, so you maybe can add rare items to houses, addon, (Maybe a special way to "coloring" your poke like if was cloned or shiny, yep I'm starting to suggest now; sorry for that), or something 'special' only looted by Pokemons.

2.- Players like spend time with friends, in this level would be nice to go and hunt with friends hard Pokemons, make fun of how hard this respawn is but like a "Mexican Sause" it means It's so spicy but I can't stop eating it, I can't find a better example. Summary: -Friends- we can keep a friend playing if we can do random things, maybe like tibia a zone where we can play, like tic tac toe offline, or dice or that type of games without needed a Staff member, the same way hunt together, maybe a respawn which is required go in party with 2 or more players idk (Yep suggestions again, sorry x2).

3.- Rewards, who don't like get something as reward for your effort? Summary: -Rewards- Like I said before we are all differents and have differents tastes that's why level 200+ would have more rewards than others (because we are spending more time playing, we're olds, or etc... and yep you already gave us some rewards) but think about it, a weekly reward without high price or without being so expensive, me as a player only wish to be rewarde for doing hard things along the day and more if I tried all day to get something and I got nothing.

And the other one, is what I think Staff want to read.

For me, Pad is an enough game and I'm not being sarcastic. It has variety of what players like to do, exp, catch, loot, collect, in personal I never try to get experience for level up as priority, I reach level 200 trying to catch stuffs and looting cards. I guess you should make a poll in what players level 200+ do, and later ask. I think you already have some ideas to improve PAD for high levels, so let us know and we can debate about it.

So, summary of the summary, If my friend still playing I will play too Idc if Im 200+. I been playing alone for 1 1/2 year and that's why I got retired for 3 years or more~ then I came back and met more people like Taclua ue<3 and here I'm playing like never learning more about PAD. Level 200+ needs the support of someone to keep playing, you can add quest, respawns, etc and someday we will find nothing to do and eventually get retired. So the players is the more important in the game, read their suggestions, read what they really needs or wants, otherwise don't ask us what we want and just do it, like professionals.

Nothing personal, but you guys ask hoping to not get an answer.

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Nothing personal, but you guys ask hoping to not get an answer.
Thats actually wrong pame, we really do want to know.
The past post(the one vitto made in 2017) gave us some good ideas, but most of them were spawns, we did some spawns and still that's not enough to keep someone who's already playing for 9 years entertained.
We, as staff members, are also players(most of us), but i still think the community can always contribute to that, cause they play this game 24/7, they have their frustrations, their emotions, achievements, ideas.

We know some ideas may get away from us, but we try to get as many information from you as possible, so together we can do this game a better place to spend with friends, either hunting, talking or being a solitary player, doing your stuff.

Staff have future plans, but keep in mind that we have ONE coder and ONE mapper, TWO people doing their best to create scripts, events, quests, maps and so on, things can run out of control also(as aga said on another post, her grandpa is sick, this is life, things happen). Closing suggestions area were specifically to avoid letting you down with your newer requests, things require time and handwork, and we are doing our best.

This is me, sucri, talking, not aga, not jano, sucri. I always told everyone around me that we, players, are the soul of the game, on my best or worst moments, and i keep on believing that WE CAN as a community think together on how to improve the game that we've been playing since we were kids, i really dont want to see this game ending so soon, so i'll try my best to hear your opinions and think together with you on those matters.

Last edited:

Shouya

Reaction score

Well you could start with a new system like the dungeon one. It had an interesting concept, but not many people wanted to participate, so, a system which would keep the players playing actively every day and compete for a prize. Hmmm, the prizes can either be monthly rewards or yearly. If you put it monthly, the rewards don't have to be too special, but what would keep the players going is that if you give points for every month depending on the position, and you get an average sum at the end of whole year, the first reward can be mega stone, second shiny box, third cloned box, etc...
And also make somewhere in game a building "Hall of fame" and then make a tablet there which says "Hall of fame for dungeon 2020 and names from places from the people who had most points whole year. Tbh you can use the same concept for dueling also, one dueling tournament per month and give points also for places, and then take average on the end of year and put "Hall of fame for duels 2020", use your imagination for other things also. This is just a vague idea.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
Change extra chance xd

And about subject, make contest every month, for example players with the highest amount of gained experiance will get rewards, in my opiniom 1st place golden coin + very rare card and 10 diamonds, 2nd place silver coin + rare card and 10 diamonds, 3rd bronze coin + vommon card and 10 diamonds. And maybe bronze coin for next 7 players.

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
1) More Achievements , maybe each 50 leveis, like levels 200-250-300-350-400-450-500-550-600.

The news respaws help a lot, with good place to hunt + quests.
2) More quests high level, maybe :
PAnnihilator v3 , level 230 with amazing rewards like 4 chests with Rain Dance , Falling Rocks, Fairy Wind , Magnetic Shock

3) In Padventures we have a big map with some areas that players dont go more, maybe with rebalances in this area players starts hunt more. Example:

Level 150 dark and water frozen harbour
Level 120 dragons Frozen harbour
Level 150 and 170 dragons Frozen harbour
Respaw from Primaria in hau'oli dive, dont remember level maybe 165.
195+ fly and eletric in saffron
200 Water Brine Quest.

4) New Respaw levels 260-270-280-290-300. I think when you have a new respaw to discover people get happy and focus to up, when you have a small difference in level(like 10 levels) the players is always hunt to can enter in new area.

5) I think you need more good respaw type Steel,Water,Poison, Bug.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I meant that quest is just for a while, u do it and thats done, so what's next? Creating 10000000 quests? xd
If you make quest like the one I suggested for lvl 350 I'm pretty sure many ppl will already be motivated to reach this lvl. As I said, it's not the only way but it's one of them. Then you can add a quest for lvl 400, 450.. all with amazing reward so ppl will try hard to get this

Kyo

Reaction score
Based on "gonna catch 'em all", it would be nice to have a reward system for evolving a pokémon to lvl 130. This would make players look like trainers who want to have all pokémons. I will share my idea, feel free to add something.
If you capture and level a Pokémon, you will earn a token.

Swirlix > Slurpuff (130) = 1 Fairy Token

Flabebe > Floette > Florges (130) = 1 Fairy Token

(Obviously you can only receive one token for each different Pokémon)

Then you could collect the tokens and exchange them for rewards.
An example of a reward list:
1 - 100 Full Revives
3 - 300 Sport Balls
5 - Slurpuff Locker
8 - Random Fairy TM
10 - Cute Box
15 - Shiny Token

If you have 6 Shiny Tokens, you can exchange them for a Shiny Box.

kerrelvar

Reaction score
another thing that would keep people playing and exping would probably be adding the missing regions on the game like unova and kalos in the long run, that would give people a lot more to do in the game

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Working on the idea of dungeons and stuff. Seeing like many people didn't liked it, I can bring something into light.
What about an area like the warzones of Tibia? Something that could need a service to people to get in, and get rewards. For people who didnt play tibia, its something like the Aga's hell quest, you enter every 24 hrs, for example, walk through a hard path, and in the end, theres a boss with interesting drops.
Since Aga's Hell is already almost the same of a warzone, I will use it as example:

Aga's "Warzone"
Can be done once a week.
Boss can change after seasons (for example, every 2~3 months).
Items can change according to the boss, or, could be more than one boss, and you choose it according to the items you use (you use x items, you unlock x boss, you use y items, you unlock y boss, for example).
Boss have interesting rewards according to the damage.
VR loots example: Mega stone (way lower % of dropping compared to spawning Megas, to avoid flooding megas), VR Cards, TM Cases, TM related to boss type, shard of something bigger (something that you have to gather 3~6 shards -according to the duration of the season- to exchange for a reward, this could be where you get the mega stone or VR card instead of dropping them directly)
Rare loots: Cheaper TMs, cheaper tm cases, rare cards related to the boss type, expensive house decorations (like lockers, toys, carpets, etc)
Regular loots: Rare candies, even cheaper tms, hds, regular cards related to the boss type.

The reason I suggest it is:
Back, when it was worth to make the quests together (for example, Aga's Hell, Frond Island, PoI/Inq) people were more friendly, cause everyone need everyone. Now, people can literally play for themselves, and fk off the rest of the community.
So making people team up again on a regular basis can improve the community feeling.
Also, with those rewards, economy can flow again.

The dungeon area can be used for this. Areas could look like Aga's hell, but I suggest the reduction of blocking stones, so smaller groups of people are needed. But I am thinking on 15 people groups to do the entire quest.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
another thing that would keep people playing and exping would probably be adding the missing regions on the game like unova and kalos in the long run, that would give people a lot more to do in the game

Staff already that our map is already big enough, so they will only add pokemons of those seasons on our regular map. This would save map codding.

Back