What's new

Welcome!

What is missing on the high level experience? [SUGGESTIONS THREAD]

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Hello community!

Since players are this game's soul, we want to hear from you, high levels(200+ mostly) what could make your experience more enjoyable, or what do you think its missing when you reach higher levels/certain point in the game.
What are the level gaps that we could fill with something to do, and how do you think that would affect positively the community as a whole?

Please try to elaborate your suggestions as much as you can, being polite and respecting each other's opnion, so we can have a healthy debate about what can we do to improve even more our game!

We are eager to hear your suggestions! =D

Spoiler:
Please there's no need to suggest things that are already listed on the thread "our plans for next month", and the following also, cause they are in progress: daily challenges, guild challenges, embedded tower

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
Personally, once advanced to a certain extent in levels, we cease to have any objective to pursue, for the small amount of quest, for 250+ levels, in addition to the fact that there is no current system that provides any benefit for the people who connect daily to fight (very important part of the game as such)
One suggestion is that you could enable shared experience areas (something like a party exp) with a small increase in experience and catch rate (applicable in semi-rare and rare pokemon) can also be quests with a greater combination of people, if we go to the history of "pits of inferno" in tibia, many players used to summon to face those challenges, it is something that could unite the community much more, and get a reward for leveling up.
On the other hand, focus on a little more followed tournaments, with a scoring system, for those who compete, add tournament points, and at the end of a month, a prize is awarded (usually nothing too overflowing) (these tournaments could be in single or double format) to further encourage the use of strategies and teamwork [always focusing on the community joining in some way]
And finally and for my criteria it is perhaps the most important and I hope it is taken as a constructive criticism, it is if the tournament theme is considered, is that there is a rebalance team committed to the community, which is evaluated with certain requirements , in addition to people helping in work so that the game crests in a positive way (we still do not know anything about the next island of Alola, and I would love for my part to learn to help create maps, areas, and contribute with ideas, so that the game does not have periods where people begin to notice a monotony and away from the game, in my opinion those would be the 3 most important points to be treated:

1) New Quest (something really challenging and massive) / Party Hunts
2) Tournaments
3) Help to the community (rebalance / help with maps / attend with small things to the community). (A good example are the pokemons that still havent ability like golisopod/bibarel)

Last edited:

aregx

Reaction score
Maybe an end game quest.

Something like daily or weekly or even monthly depends on the rewards look:

Will be only for 1 player, at the end you have the chance to face a Random Mega, so there is a way to face them it will be your reward the dropped TM or maybe the stone.

Even you can make different difficulties. For a random TM or random held maybe a cloned box.

Like repeatable dungeons

kerrelvar

Reaction score
a good way to keep the game fresh is to foment coop play for everyone not just high levels, and by that i mean actual improvement to party system to allow people get more exp and loot by doing party hunts than going solo, there are several spawns that could work for this already in the game just to mention some, the psy 215 on malie, the inquisition spawns, and some others.

The idea is to foment players to play as a group instead of doing everything on your own, this way we can keep the game fresh and give people incentives to keep playing the game, because lets be honest one of the worst parts from pad is that there is almost non existent coop gameplay.

We can take as an example Diablo 3 game, they have a system that creates a group of 4 people to go hunt
and every person gets individual loot for every mob killed but the exp increases by the amount of players on the group, the more people the more exp they get, i think something similar could be done here on padventures to induce people to keep playing the game, everything is better when you play with friends and this is a good idea to actually do that in the game

Last edited:

redead

Reaction score
perhaps creating a daily raid system for groups, for example the more you can advance the better the rewards and make it really difficult.
the rewards could be xp and other random things dropped from raid pokemon

something else was going to be necessary to fix the fact that the wild pokemon directly attack the char and not the pokemon

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
dont forget it, 200- also buy diamonds
this is not about diamond prices, this is about the overall experience when you reach a certain level. Suggestions below 200 are appreciated also, but i think we reached a great place with current 10-150 spawns and game course, that doesn't mean we will stop trying to improve that also.

stin stauer

Reaction score
Nice thead, thx.

1 - I lvl up my character to lvl 200 and then I stopped it because I had an old noob account, so i continued my journey on a character lvl 120, which now is 165, since it reached lvl 160 I found it harder to lvl up, because IMO from lvl 160 to lvl 175 I don't have many options where to lvl up fast, after lvl 180 everything is fine, but this gap (160-175) is being hard to me, so I suggest new respaw to this lvl.

2 - - Another problem I see is grass respaw, the best so far to me is 100+, but it's full of people all the time, then lvl 135 we have another respaw which is low lvl as well.. so maybe you add a grass respaw lvl 160.. would be good.

3 - Also I see people suggesting new quests on game, I dont think it's the solution, Quests give you staff a lot of work, and we can defeat them very fast, and then people start asking new quests all over again.. anyway.. these suggestions were already given, but its good to remember:

*Professions. (you already have smth in mind as we know).

*2 Sets of moves per pokemon or Modification of some pokemons moves which works like something defined by the player, for example: I can choose if I let my pokemon with move 1 or 2, both are balanced, but they may help me in different situations (PVP or PVE).

4 - I also think TMs are too expensive, I would like to get more points of daily quest per day, maybe allow us to go on the 3 different dailys at the same day..

Last edited:

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
In my own experience, the game has already a good amount of achievements, things to collect (cards and pokemon to catch and level), quests (in special zygarde cube), charms, etc. All of these features are the main attractions for me, and some things in game may take years to be achieved given how hard they can be. Although these things are cool, I think we will have enough of them when the cards and achievements got fully released (except achievements for level and catch we should have some more).

Since you ask suggestions for 200+, why not make some events/atractions just for chars level X+ or the top Y players from server, which could be a special roulette (why not an automatic and periodic "mini lotery" for the best ranked players? incentivating people to pursue several ranks), or an earlier access to new respaws (example 1 month before others), etc... Maybe create new ranks, of quests, biggest collection of pokemons full level, etc.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
hmmm hard to say "what" is missing, when "how much" is missing is a better description... I mean, we had so much hype in the past with many things that currently, we don't know if they are still "in progress" or not. But that's one of my points of feedback, but back to topic, what is needed for high levels:

1) Actually, I think many people is getting level so fast that respawns are being deprecated for new ones, so I would like to ask for an improvement in old respawns.
2) Some pokemons are really forgotten that we can't find them in any respawn
Spoiler:
Whiscash, Ambipom, Wormadams family, Walrein, Alolan Exegguttor, Dustox, Skutank, Shiftry, Ninjask, Masquerain, Cherrim, Armaldo, Beautifly, Donphan, Torterra, Shuckle, Rapidash, Dunsparce, Slaking, Delcatty, Feraligatr, Slowking

3) An improvement in exp with friends
4) Just asking, if could be possible to add portraits inmediately after release a pokemon in live servers (because we had to wait so much time just to see the correct pokemon there) e.g. Naganadel is still with arbok :p

I think many of us are happy with this game already, but I think is time to focus in little things as well that were not completed in the past :p (some bugs using surf or fly that makes you disconnected or teleported to celadon, long clicks not working due water in the middle of the way, missing quests in chests like steel quest in dewford, etc)

Shouya

Reaction score
hmmm hard to say "what" is missing, when "how much" is missing is a better description... I mean, we had so much hype in the past with many things that currently, we don't know if they are still "in progress" or not. But that's one of my points of feedback, but back to topic, what is needed for high levels:

1) Actually, I think many people is getting level so fast that respawns are being deprecated for new ones, so I would like to ask for an improvement in old respawns.
2) Some pokemons are really forgotten that we can't find them in any respawn
Spoiler:
Whiscash, Ambipom, Wormadams family, Walrein, Alolan Exegguttor, Dustox, Skutank, Shiftry, Ninjask, Masquerain, Cherrim, Armaldo, Beautifly, Donphan, Torterra, Shuckle, Rapidash, Dunsparce, Slaking, Delcatty, Feraligatr, Slowking

3) An improvement in exp with friends
4) Just asking, if could be possible to add portraits inmediately after release a pokemon in live servers (because we had to wait so much time just to see the correct pokemon there) e.g. Naganadel is still with arbok :p

I think many of us are happy with this game already, but I think is time to focus in little things as well that were not completed in the past :p (some bugs using surf or fly that makes you disconnected or teleported to celadon, long clicks not working due water in the middle of the way, missing quests in chests like steel quest in dewford, etc)

I'm thinking mostly about your second point. You are right and wrong at the same time. There are some good spawns of the pokemons listed, you just haven't explored enough, but at the same time, yeah, there are few pokes that have awful spawns. And for a catcher like me it's triggering. Originally, I wanted to say that there should be some pokemons in different spawns, and should I stress CATCHABLE since on these spawns where it's good exp you can only catch 1 or 2 of those pokemons, while you can find them on the other part of map as also 1 or 2 in a spawn, so it doesn't motivate me to go hunt on a bigger spawn when I can't catch more than 70% pokes there. I am thinking more of a suggestion where the spawn of a particular pokemon is better, but it should take many more balls to be thrown than usual, like Dragonite for example, yeah bonus on 4-5k but you have a decent spawn of it. Would be good if some other pokes are rarer but have better spawn. Even though I think it's too late to imply it into scripts since their rates have already been set and it might make a commotion considering some people caught it while it was "easier" to catch it.

PS. Add Falling rocks to Rhyperior Drops kek

Billy hatake

Reaction score
Padventures is a fantastic game, many people started playing in 2010 (like me) and are still active.

High-level people are starting to focus on getting rare pokemons to collect them

But ... I believe it's getting a little boring trying to catch some rare pokemon and it doesn't have any kind of bonus %

Example I have almost 6k balls in crystal onix
6k ball x 6 minutes (resp unique) = 36.000,00 minutes or 600 hours or 25 days
if someone goes to the resp and throws 1 ball with "luck" he/she will catch ..
all my effort to stay 8 months there would become useless
I'm using myself as an example but I know there are people with even more time and balls trying to catch a crystal onix, red gyarados, elder charizard or aerodactyl

I would like to suggest that you change the catch rate of these pokemons a little bit

metaldroga

Reaction score
Improve the catch system is the only thing that keeping me playing... "catching pokemons" cuz im lvl 248 and is boring to exp 2% killing full cave... :)

Dagugo

Reaction score
Guys, please focus in what would keep you playing after lvl 200, we know some respawn need to improve, but thats not something what would keep u playing since there are new respawns so often.

demzpacito

Reaction score
I really wanted to see a quest lvl 320-350 where you could turn one regular poke into a shiny one. A classic quest, no team requirement shit, that would require tons of items that would not be trivial to get and maybe requiring also some killing tasks. I think its good reward for effort to reach this lvl. I'm suggesting this because I think we all have our favourite shiny but its sometimes insanely hard to get it, so a quest like this could be of great use. And I dont think it would fuck up economy because it wouldnt be farmable (due to lvl requirement + items)

Tsu

Reaction score
Only about places: improve other areas of hunt, after certain level we hunt only in fire 200+, making 2kk~2.3kk exp hour, don't have other local were we can do it.
PS: an little part of it is cause the move "water tornado+rain dance" facilitate much the things, actually is the meta game for level rush. The same strategy don't work so good in rock 200+ mossdeep or in grass 200+ malie with fiery tornado, in that places we make 1.2kk~1.5kk.
Or nerf fire, kappa! Make spawns for 250+ 300+, the game have that window, let us explore it.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I think you guys don't understand point of this thread. Making 1 simple or even 10 simple quests won't change anything, because it's for once.
New respawns won't change it either, because players don't have a reason to exp. We are asking what we should do - in your opinion to give players a reason to keep playing and keep exping

Back