What's new

Welcome!

Warioandme (LT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
New catch, number 119, VIDEO SOON READY XD (Was doing Mandarin quest here, and randomly caught :D)
Lnr3T9.png

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Here is the new video :p. Use good quality, on this video the quality is much better and sound is improved... Hope you like it xD. And please use fullscreen xD. And there might be a small lag somewhere there too.

Next goals, parasect and others I haven't caught yet....
OhVBQB.png

+ all others i dont have
I'll try to upload a new video here again as soon as possible :)

Last edited:

Obreviate

Reaction score
Is a brave duck now! Is not a Baby duck xD
Go evolve into Goduck! NOW!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Luck guys about this two... please don't say anything about it. :'(

Hmm to be honest I don't need hear about unluck neither xD.... I'm unlucky too you know Mmarvim... It depends on you'r luck you know... I told you many times and you showed this to me many times xD... But my tip is: Dont give up... I wasted like 1,5k in cash to catch a Graveler (and btw, yes it was worth it... I don't really think about cash here in this game, just catching xD, or I would never get that Graveler caught xD).... I didn't give up so I caught it... Crying won't help xD, keep trying! Just wait, soon you will see you got that pokemon's caught. Soon I guess I will catch this Azumarill too xD... Lets just say we are kinda unlucky...

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
bG4PuZ.png

Well Mmarvim.... xD.. Been trying to catch Dodrio... And looting TM32 Tri Attack... But no luck. Anyways here is a bonus picture I made, was bored lol xD. Hope you enjoy...(Big picture coming up) If you wanna see the biggest version, open the picture in a new site xD.
NPC Santiago strikes again! (Ok, it wasn't exactly those price, but I guess that NPC wouldn't give more than 1k haahah, should be changed!)
Nb0tB8.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back