Not open for further replies.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
Finally I got it!!!!!!!!! Been waiting for this so long!!!!! : D

Catch 138!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NnsZci9p.png

-T3IOOfI.png

And I didn't sell any loot after I had been using 5k Balls at Dragonite very long time ago, so it motivated me to get more and more cash from loot of more and more balls thrown, and sell when catch Dragonite so... Here is
Insanity!

12016 Ice orbs, 67 Draco Plates, 35 Sky Plates, 34 Icicle Plates, 32 Splash Plates, 6 Earth Plates, 3 Dread Plates, 359 Dragonair Tails, 380 Dragonite Wings, 370 Nevermeltice, 2247 Dragon claws, 676 water orbs, 1768 water pendants, 695 pots of fresh water
JDlK5sqi.png

And all the money I earned, ONLY FROM LOOT!
zH1DR6Fk.png

Last edited:

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Thanks <3

Finally! Gratz Bro!

Dammit :D Gratz bro you deserved it! <3

Lul !Gx Bro : 3 enjoy ur nite!

Omg!! >>>>>>>Lucky guy!!<<<<<<<<

Finnally ducky duck duck <3

Gz c:

Congratulations Wario. Finally got it. Good luck with your next target.

If you can catch a Dragonite, i can get my cloned blastoise D:

Thanks everyone, been working alot to get this Dragon thing, now I got it's whole family caught xD!
About my next target, I'm not sure yet, but since I done Articuno Island+ 150 ice, I'll try maybe catch new Poison pokes, and do Zapdos island and maybe Fearow : p

@Mmarvim: Don't give up your goals : ), as you see I kept trying to catch Dragonite, and finnaly got it. So if you just keep going trying to catch it, I'm sure you will reach your goal : D! I wish you good luck with getting it : p

Last edited:

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I wanted write yesterday, but my phone sucks. Congratulation dear! You see now, that you can do all ; ) + this cash from loot ;o really nice, i want too.
So rich duck.

WARIOandme

Reaction score
I wanted write yesterday, but my phone sucks. Congratulation dear! You see now, that you can do all ; ) + this cash from loot ;o really nice, i want too.
So rich duck.
Thanks, finnaly I got it :3, I had the loot to motivate me more xD!

Wario I told you " max 1 week " ^.- and sqnik win : D btw Gratz ;3
Ty for saying that man <3 XD, are you God? Cuz I'm beginning to think that now hahaha!

Congratulations ! U caught Ur target ! : 3
Ty : D Never giving up, and fighting hard for your goals will reward you in some point of time : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back