Welcome!

Update schedule & event

Diegopk

Reaction score
Please activate the rewards!
All players are waiting for the days!

Mrckb Integris :)

Reaction score
Now you have butt-hurt because someone is "no-life". They earn this by fair play. If you want to get something you need to spend time on it. In life there is nothing for free.
Adminiostrators gave you Event for free, even for free users and you just complaning. Maybe next time they would give you nothing becasue of that butt-hurt

When they delete this "Ks effect" you just need to find good team and play this event with them. For 8h you could do 2k+ points. It was depending on your teamwork. Really you could do this event by playing just one evening - but you havent too. You had 5 days for it. And once again Admins just want to reward players who spend a really long time on this event, its normal.

02gwo3C.gif

@ Rewards On Plox

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Well i stoped myself from giving my first opinion that came to my mind after reading all this about event and reward requirements but im just gonna say this, i told you (admins) before, that there will be 'crying' when u provide us with such a disorganized event, but what can we do about this 'awesome event', gl and thanks

Mayer rivera

Reaction score
What happened to the christ christmas bundles?
Are they going to be worth something ?

phibrizzo

Reaction score
Maybe all just shut up about that event in 90% issues about events form is same and they dont do nothing fresh because people just cry about event and new pokes for everyone etc. everygone knows how much time need for good event so carrefull wait for good christmas event in september and later cry why its bad

Boky

Reaction score
So why are you crying here then? Event was perfect,enough time for everyone(5 days if im not wrong). Thats less than 500 points per day.
G'luck all and peace.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
its abit selfish that some tutors and european high levels come here to shit about people complaints, it was surely easy for them, living there gave them a lot of advantages like 0 lag cuz server is there and very few people online, and even all these advantages they had, they just think about them and want everythig for them.

I think an event shouldnt be a MONEY BANK for these guys, who knows that if there are few boxes , it means they can surely gain 50-80K cash like some old events that made them richers :) PA events shouldnt be a way to become rich. Is that what you cry too bro?

Grayfoox

Reaction score
I think the only thing that they didn't post was the points needed for the main reward. I think staff wants to give us exclusive pokes that not everybody could have, but I would only complain about the posting date from rewards and that's it. We didn't know how many points we were need to get a reward, if the objective of "until-the-event-finished-reward-date" idea was to prevent people to have the main reward from this event, you should put 4000 points or more to get it, and leave us just one day with the last update in the event to get as many points we could

At least we have hoenn xD

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
its abit selfish that some tutors and european high levels come here to shit about people complaints, it was surely easy for them, living there gave them a lot of advantages like 0 lag cuz server is there and very few people online, and even all these advantages they had, they just think about them and want everythig for them.

No offence, but that's the most stupid argument I have ever seen. Now are you going to split players between these who have a lot of adventages being europeans and disadventages being americans? Servers are in europe since years, if you knew which game you're playing and where servers are located, you could have used proxy during the event.
And btw, europeans have lags nowadays aswell, so this time your argument is invalid.

crydoku

Reaction score
No offence, but that's the most stupid argument I have ever seen. Now are you going to split players between these who have a lot of adventages being europeans and disadventages being americans? Servers are in europe since years, if you knew which game you're playing and where servers are located, you could have used proxy during the event.
And btw, europeans have lags nowadays aswell, so this time your argument is invalid.

i dont see any stupid argument here because what im saying is true, want me to show you proof of it? its clear the advantages they have and im not saying that this is what staff wants, of course not, but its just an advantges they all have, why you defend your european so much? this is not even an attack its just a true information. If someone say "this game has more players from america than europe"<-- should i become as angry and crazy like you're in this moment? Information isnt an attack.... And about the selfishnes some guys have, just see the comments ..., its sad that even staff attack suggestions and comments that are done to help community and get offended with ...

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
i dont see any stupid argument here because what im saying is true, want me to show you proof of it? its clear the advantages they have and im not saying that this is what staff wants, of course not, but its just an advantges they all have, why you defend your european so much? this is not even an attack its just a true information. If someone say "this game has more players from america than europe"<-- should i become as angry and crazy like you're in this moment? Information isnt an attack.... And about the selfishnes some guys have, just see the comments ..., its sad that even staff attack suggestions and comments that are done to help community and get offended with ...

I don't care how many players are from europe and how many players are from america, it's just stupid argument. If you know what game you play and where servers are located (that info was given on forum few times + you could always ask) then deal with that and don't complain, we won't change requirements, because you are giving stupid arguments.

I am not going to continue discussion with you, because it's pointless. Everytime you are bringing different arguments as if you were frustrated to get a reward.

If you know where you play, then don't complain for having worse connection with server. And I don't deffend europeans, everyone had lags. For the future event get a proxy if you don't want to have "disadventages".

crydoku

Reaction score
I don't care how many players are from europe and how many players are from america, it's just stupid argument. If you know what game you play and where servers are located (that info was given on forum few times + you could always ask) then deal with that and don't complain, we won't change requirements, because you are giving stupid arguments.

I am not going to continue discussion with you, because it's pointless. Everytime you are bringing different arguments as if you were frustrated to get a reward.

If you know where you play, then don't complain for having worse connection with server. And I don't deffend europeans, everyone had lags. For the future event get a proxy if you don't want to have "disadventages".
since when information that is taken from own game[ something that i haven't invented] is wrong or stupid?

* I have no idea how a proxy can be used, and surely most of players from america dont know.
* Where is that information about servers location? it was an official announce?
* If you suggest to use proxy, then Staff should have some more attention and bring a tutorial for that.
* This is a forum <-- ideas, complaints and suggestions,comments from everyone can be posted here.
* Arguments is what im trying to give and im not taking them from my pillow.
* If im desperate or not, its something irrelevant, i think everyone are looking for a better reward, aren't they?

WMFfsCw.png

Drifter

Reaction score
At least we have hoenn xD

And that my friends is why you need to stop worrying about the event and go explore the wonderful new mountain and its surrounding islands. They will let us know when we are to get rewards. Stop crying on these forums, nothing good comes of it. Seriously.

Back