What's new

Welcome!

Update 3.2.3 FPS drop

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi guys, players who had fps drop while walking should stop getting the issue with the patch 3.2.3

The tests were possitive, anyway you should determinate what your computer can handle better, try disable/enable shaders/sounds and decide what your computer handles better, the difference wont be so much, you will get the best results from disabling both (extremely slow processors only)

This doesn't mean you need disable either sound or shaders, you can still use them since the systems were optimized, you will get a better result overall, just try playing with the options and see whats better for you.

Manual update for the ones who cant update properly.

http://www.janohjk.com/update/manual/3.2.3.rar

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
This isn't a big issue but, on the bottom right corner of the client, the version is still 3.0, shouldn't that change as well?

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
This isn't a big issue but, on the bottom right corner of the client, the version is still 3.0, shouldn't that change as well?
Nope, that will be changed every big version release, like 3.5, 4.0 etc, any big release that required a complete download

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Hello Jano. I have Pentium IV Dualcore 3.2GHZ~, 4GB Ram and my graphic card is NVidia GeForce 9600, but I still got screen freezes. It's not that I wanna put video of other games, but I can play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGLKNYYRMzs with the max graphics and no lags, but can't play PA when there are more than 4 monsters attacking. Maybe it's not about slow processors, so could you take an overview there please? I'm sure many players would be thankful (specially high levels, due to staged experience gaining the only way for us to level is at spamming places such as pewter, TMcase3, Elder zards, etc...)

And Btw, thanks for what you have just done, it sightly increased my FPS.

Ludacha

Reaction score
Its better now,but still i have that freezes...its less then before,but also cant play normaly
Damn...I was really hope that this will help me

Gonio

Reaction score
Makarno, I have alot better pc and have same problems. At big respawns like meteor mash, lags, freezes. I hope u will fix it Jano.

koles

Reaction score
For me this no help :c, Before update have 10fps, and now have 10fps.

But my pc is low :s

Edit:

For all have Tip, and me this help a bit:

You can use: Ctrl "=" to have more fps. When i use i have more 2fps, and see differences.
Downside is when you use zoom, you see less area, but test this :p.
When you want back use ctrl "-"

Last edited:

Sea Shepherd

Reaction score
My problem was not solved .. Helped a bit more after it returns to normal.
FPS increase and decrease.
Thx for you job!

Milonga

Reaction score
ty jano, now i can return to play on my pc, because nootbook is bad xD

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Okay so Elmaz Sheengon told me that he fixed his freeze problems on big spawns (such as pewter, elder zards, etc). Somehow he just press ctlr + (zoom) and then ctrl - (back to normal), and it works. I've tested my own and didn't have freezes anymore. Spread the good new to your friends, so everyone can hunt happily again.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Okay so Elmaz Sheengon told me that he fixed his freeze problems on big spawns (such as pewter, elder zards, etc). Somehow he just press ctlr + (zoom) and then ctrl - (back to normal), and it works. I've tested my own and didn't have freezes anymore. Spread the good new to your friends, so everyone can hunt happily again.

Well, it was working for some time, but then freezes came again...

Last edited:

kolorek

Reaction score
I have too , Freezing and lags when i have much Pokes in SS.. Please repair it :D

Back