What's new

Welcome!

[Support] FPS Drop

Tsu

Reaction score
Hi, recently i acquire an new computer, to being brief, in all games i can play with high fps and graphics in max/ultra, but only in PAdventures i have problems with FPS, in login screen i have 3000 fps, when i log in game drop to 100 and with time playing drop to 50. 40, 30, i had update drivers, clean system, compatibility mode, no shaders, no lights, with and without v-sync, and nothing, when i put in full screen, he appears good, but in the first atk of pokemon the fps drop.

My system: windows 10 pro - Processor Ryzen 3 2200G - motherboard Asus a320M - video card RX 580 4gb Sapphire - 8gb RAM - SSD 120gb - HD 1,5tb (i tested the game in ssd and in hd, same thing)

I try search on forum anything relationed with it but the posts relevants are from 2013~2014, nothing really useful, so, i think other peoples have this problem cause in my last notebook i have the same problem when i try use the graphic video card (geforce 8400), but i had an integrated graphic video card (intel hd graphics) who it worked good.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Tsu

Reaction score
Problem "solved", updated the microsoft net framework to last version. The fps not increased but keep stable. Can close the topic.

Back