Tutor Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zousa

Reaction score
Character name: Zousa
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish / English pocho
Why do you want to be a tutor: X2 what Xo Kingox said.

out of joking
Spoiler:
it is nice to be part of the staff and at the same time it is suffered, but i think i would like to suffer again with a somewhat friendlier staff and without problems, it is rare not to be active always because the habit of taking care of the Chanel seeing guys who like to call attention attack the channel and above all help, before was scary to ask where could help, however now it seems nice to help the community, so without being sentimental this is a "why not"?

Pd. 100% recommended not to take aga's toys.
larvitarlove

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Character: Ridoku
Languages: Spanish / English
Why do you want to be a tutor: During this 9 years playing Padventures I've been part of a great story I started my journey long time ago I know how the game and the rules are managed. Most of you know me for my character Ridoku which is a drama queen and besides as a very active PVP player in whole PA history. Im most of my time free when im online in game, i can talk with new players and support them w questions and info that they may need. I know how to be a role model and if i am selected as tutor my behaviour and everything negative will go out like i said ridoku is a character but the real me is completely different.

peace.

Jeroxx

Reaction score
Character: Tuerka
Lenguages: Spanish/Brazilian
As I know that I will not win (as always) I do not lose anything trying, like many of us who help different players, help a member of the staff ah, another level (let's go) Greetings and kisses: #

-- Bolivia Team --

Jozesitox

Reaction score
Character: Jozesitox
Lenguages: Spanish and English
Rason: I want to be tutor because I like to help another players and I would like you to give me the opportunity to belong to the staff and continue helping new players to continue playing this beautiful game, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back