In this thread we are going to select

pikachudetective
For Diamond:

* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel
* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel

Do you want to become one?
bulbathink
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

what???? Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though. what????
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

happydreepy
To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

slowpokenani
Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION: we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.
ThisIsFine

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

pistocg

Reaction score
Xo pistolas
Diamond
Español, English
I want to become in tutor because i have many years playing PAdventures and i know the rules and i could help many players i consider myself helpful and serious, but once someone make me angry or challenge me maybe i will be some toxic, but if you chose me to be a tutor i will change my person to be better player and very kind.

Last edited by a moderator:

MyChar

Reaction score
Character: Mychar
Wold: Diamond
Lenguages: Spanish and english
Reason: As tutor i propose myself try to improve player's experience with the game and help them to resolve doubts related to the rules and I'll check and mute those who don't follow the rules in the Spanish chat, I'm trying to be even more active on my national channel

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Character: Royal
World: Diamond
Languages: Spanish and english
I want to become tutor because i always like to help other players and i have almost 10 years playing Padventures and i've seen how the game changed throug the time also i want to help new people how to play and understand the game because too many new players stop playing maybe because they don't have anyone that help them, i have applied several times to became a tutor and maybe i dont had or have the most perfect behaviour but if you give an opportunity i can show that i can be a good tutor and will be my reason for keep playing padventures.

Kingox

Reaction score
Xo Kingox
Diamond
Spanish, English and Portuguese
The reason why I want to became a tutor, It's because I can be very helpful early in the morning when there's nobody of the staff members online.
Maybe I have a bad reputation of being a toxic player but anyone can change his conduct (Like the Xo GM, Hi Fofi I know you're reading this).
In the same way I promise to follow all the rules in the native chatboards, Forum, In-game rules, and give a punishment (mute for Trade in any Native chat, or spamming in any channel) to those who not follow the rules, thorought my time playing PAD I meet some nice tutors/Game Masters and Community Managers who teached me new things about game and help me when I more needed it (Master Blade was one of them), so now I want to follow his example helping the new players who wants to start to play and giving him one of the best game experiences.charmanderok

Changomonn

Reaction score
Name: Oceransky
The reason I want to be tutor is because not only my main languages are English and Spanish, it is because I am in love with this game and its community. I have played this game for 9 years already and I have been thru many era’s where some were bad and others were incredible. I think I could be a good tutor because this game is considered by me one of the best games I have ever played.. Many people know me, many people don’t my Chart Names are: Changomon,Miklo, Licenciado Cruzito..�� Thank you and good luck to everyone!!

Last edited by a moderator:

master mitsuki

Reaction score
Name: machpoint
World: diamond
Languages: Spanish and English

I am an old padventures player I have enough experience to be a tutor, I am friendly and I really help a lot, many already know me and I would like to add that experience of being a tutor in the game that I like and fascinate

Misfit

Reaction score
Character: Wycich

I was a tutor few years ago and I think this time I'm ready to challenges as a spanish one :) brazilian and espanol players like me, because I always respect them and don't flame even if they ks all time. I also have big knowledge about PA, you won't find better candidate than me, believe!

Billsama

Reaction score
Carácter:
Black Natsu
Languages: Español e inglés Quiero ser tutor porque siempre me gusta ayudar a otros jugadores y tengo jugando Padventures ya un tiempo y he visto cómo el juego cambió a través del tiempo también quiero ayudar a la gente nueva cómo jugar y entender el juego porque demasiados nuevos jugadores dejan de jugar tal vez porque no tienen a nadie que les ayude, He aplicado varias veces para convertirse en un tutor y tal vez no he tenido o tener el comportamiento más perfecto, pero si me dan una oportunidad puedo demostrar que puedo ser un buen tutor soy alegre y responsable y me conecto todos los dias apuesten por mi no se arrepentiran soy Natsu el amigo del pueblo vota ya

Modem

Tutors
Reaction score
Character: Modem
Languages: English and Spanish

I've been playing Padventures for a long time, i used to be a tutor before and it was super fun, i believed i helped a lot of people, retired due to lack of time, but i have been active recently and i believe i can help this community again

Barcelo

Reaction score
Character name: Barcelo
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I would like to be a sPArtan again, I dont have other goal, since being a tutor or not, I'm always there for those who need it

stin stauer

Reaction score
Character: Stin Stauer
Languages: English, Portuguese and some Spanish

It's been great playing this game along all these years, I've learned a lot,and lots of things changed through the years and I feel good with myself to give the necessary help to the players and the staff which seems way better than ever before, if it's good for everybody, then i hope to be chosen, thanks :)

lorensillo

Reaction score
Character: Lorensillo
Languages: Spanish, English

For many years i've been into this wonderful game, i used to played in the good old days(or maybe today we are in the good old days, who know) and after a few years retired came back in November 2019, has been an amazing year! learning again about the new things ingame and struggling for many different goals, at the beginning was trully difficult to learn all the new features that has been implemented(helds, abs, 5 generations and so on). Now i really feel that im capable of helping people to learn and enjoy more of this game, just like many great players did with me in my return to Padventures, Cheers up to everyone!

Nico di Angelo

Reaction score
Character: Nico di Angelo
Languages: English - Portuguese.

I want to be a tutor because I would help with my game knowledge, helping players with doubts on pt or help chat. I'm always online and searching new Challenges, as player I want contribut for the game grow up more and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back