For Pearl

* 1 Tutor for Portuguese channel
* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel

For Platinum

* 1 Tutor for Spanish channel/Portuguese channel
* 1 Tutor for Polish channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ortopeda

Reaction score
Character name: Pan Los
World: Diamond
Languages: English/Polish
Why do you want to be a tutor: I am very helpful person with experience i playing this game around 4 years. I know rules and i am really strict person about behaviour other players. I am nice and nobody can provoke me. I think i am very best for this role. Greetings.

Pierox

Reaction score
Character Name: Pieroneiker
Languages: English & Spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I like help to the comunity, and have a good disposition for help everyone ;)

Zelricks

Reaction score
character name: Pan los
world: Diamond
languages: English/polish
why do you want to be a tutor: I am very helpful person with experience i playing this game around 4 years. I know rules and i am really strict person about behaviour other players. I am nice and nobody can provoke me. I think i am very best for this role. Greetings.

rejected

Raczex999

Reaction score
Gazpaczjo
English - Polish

Sentence 1: I would like to became tutor because I like challenges. I like to assist people which needs help and looks for answers. I do like provide help to everyone. The one of advantage is that i know the rules of game. I have got a lot of time to play (I do it constantly - about year or even more) and it's not going to change in future. I am responsibility, I am learning quickly. I am conscientious and reasonable kind of person. I would like to take a chance with this position.
Sentence 2: I don't have got any cirminal records. I have capabilities to serve people help. I would like to exterminate shitstorms, provide justice.

Regards

Last edited:

dash1

Reaction score
Character name:Only Catch
World:Diamond
Languages:spanish/Portugues/english
Why do you want to be a tutor:I would like to be a tutor because I would like to do what many tutors did for me, help me with the doubts that helped me a lot because they clarified my doubts a lot. Not only that since helping people that people could help others and so many people who do not know the game would come and the server would stay much longer

luis adrian

Reaction score
Character name: Chinoxx
Languages: Spanish and english
Why do you want to be a tutor: I am attentive and I like to help people who need it, and support the game for my would be an honor

kirius

Reaction score
Character Agar kirius
World Platinum
Languages:Spanish\English/br
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want premium free

Achmedzik

Reaction score
Character name: Achmedzik
Languages: Polish
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm online for many hours every day so it's not a big problem for me to watch over polish chat (especially when is lack of tutors). I'm also quite an old player (since 2012 but with one bigger brake). I think I know pretty much about this game (of course there are still things I need to learn, like all players), so I can help other players when they need it. I'm also active on chat (mostly on "fun talks" but not only :D ). And also, I never had even 1 warning, so I think that also means something.

Last edited:

NubZero

Reaction score
Character name: Saiboti
World: Pearl
Languages: Pt/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I play this game 5 years and I like it a lot, I'm interested in helping to grow and improve the Brazilian community. I have contact with a lot of players from all sides, including I am part of Legends Never Die. Btw I'm an active player. Thanks, cya.

Last edited:

martz14

Reaction score
Character name: Archangel Zeni
Languages: Spanish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because im helpful, i have alot of time because im not working xD, and i want write in red. kappa.

Xlaks

Reaction score
Character name: Xlaks
Languages: Portuguese, English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I'm an active player, with plenty of in-game experience. Also, I'm always helping others

Vaughan

Reaction score
Character name: Vaughn
Languages: English & Spanish
Why do you want to be a tutor: Cuz i noticed that sometimes the tutors are not available to all and i think that i can reinforce the help towards the players

Regards. Make Padventures great again

Maanius

Reaction score
Character name: Holydees
Languages: Polish & English & Spanish & Danish & German
Why do you want to be a tutor: I am able to do something to make the PL chat better, I know how to avoid lots of bad situations like insulting, harrasing, sending objectionable symbols and provoking. I think i could be also a good tutor, because i play often in PA, so i would be online more than Himbeere eg. I also hate that idiots on chats making me fucking angry.

Slipk

Reaction score
Character name: Slipknight
Languages: Portuguese/English
Well, im in this commuty for a few time, started in 2012. I understand how the server evolve and how the games mechanic works. I use to help any player who need or ask even when this mean lose time in game for myself.

Wycich

Banned user
Reaction score
Character name: Grubszy Mietek
Languages: Polish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I play this game for so long, I'm very active since I play on this character, I was good tutor few years ago, and now I think I can still help many people, and of course I have so good behaviour, wasn't never even notated!

metaldroga

Reaction score
Character name: Lady Brianda
Languages: Spanish/English
Why do you want to be a tutor: First at all I would say that I love PAD. And I want to be tutor because I spend half time of my day here playing and I love to help people... respect the people, etc...
I can be impartial/neutral and to be honest I want to help to be a better community. I would love to be helpful. In anyway have a great time playing this awesome server.
Thanks for the chance to be tutor not just for me, to everyone. Have a nice day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back