Hello Players!
In this thread we are going to select

For Diamond:

* 1 Tutors for Spanish channel

For Platinum:

* 1 Tutors for Spanish channel

Do you want to become one?
It’s your chance! Just sign up here!

Keep in mind that there are some requirements, though.
• Be an active and helpful player.
• Have good English.
• Know and follow all Rules.
• Have the desire to help players and the community.
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming.
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered.

Don't sign up here unless you can satisfy the position!

To sign up, fill the following form and post it here. Posts that don't follow the form will be deleted without warning, aswell comments. If you have questions, you can send me a private message in forums or contact me in game.

Character name:
World:
Languages:
Why do you want to be a tutor:

ATTENTION:we reserve the right to DENY ANY PLAYER that we judge as not capable for a tutor position due to bad behavior, bad historic or inactivity.

The topic will remain open for 7 days from now.

Any post non related to the main reason of this thread will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlizaz

Reaction score
Character name: hotshotgg
World: platinum
Languages:Spanish and english
Why do you want to be a tutor: since i start playing this server i see no tutors being active for newbies and i want to help them and the whole community and i think is a good reason to start to being a better person caring for the most ppl i can and not just me

Francy

Reaction score
Character Name :Francy Lomo Plateado
World:platinum
Lenguages :Spanish and English ,50% portugues (Br)
Why? do you want tutor uhmm....

I'm an active, Spanish speaking platinum player understandable Spanish,. I fully know both in-game and forum rules, tutor right and duties and can handle them (I have some experience after all), spending my time helping others Also... I like that game Tutor a lot and I'd love to help it new players improve somehow once more Blessing..

Nicozalazar

Reaction score
Character name: Niicozalazar.

World: Diamond.

Languages: Spanish, English, a bit of Portuguese.

Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I like helping people and I feel good doing it, besides that, I'm an active player, I know the rules etc, it's a big opportunity for me, Thanks.

Pokemau

Tutors
Reaction score
Character name: Mau

Server: Platinum

Languages: Spanish, English and some Portuguese

Why do I want to be a tutor? I just want to help people the best I can. I know the rules well and I'm ready to take this challenge.

zool

Reaction score
Character name: Zole Rocket
World: Platinum
Languages: Spanish, English, soso Portuguese xD
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because I am an older player, and I think I know a lot of the game, also I have a good relationship with players and I can help to all as much I can. :)

Dark Legacy

Reaction score
Character name: Roxanne
Languages: Spanish, English
Why do you want to be a tutor: I want to be a tutor to help people who need help or a question .. I have 4 years playing padv and I already know padventure like the palm of my hand. Since the 4 years I've been playing my dream it's been tutor

Last edited:

Rullox

Reaction score
Character Name: Rullex
World: Diamond
Languages. spanish, english +/-
Why do yo want to be a tutor: I like being helpful.

jona rocket

Reaction score
jona rocket
platinum
spanish- english
I've been playing for 4 years, enough time to know everything about the game, it frustrates me to know that there are players who need help, especially those who just start and know that a lot of those players withdraw because they do not know the game and much more when they ask for help By chat and there are no tutors available ...
I would like to collaborate and encourage new players to continue playing this fabulous game

Last edited:

Royal

ANIME FOR REAL IS A CARTOON WORSE THAN SCOOBY DOO
Staff member
Reaction score
Royal
Diamond
Spanish and english
Why do you want to be a tutor: Because i like to help other players, If i want i can be active and im old player :)

Sabbadin Lach

Reaction score
Character name: Sabbadin Lach
Languages: Spanish, English, Italian
i want to be a tutor because i am a very cooperative person, i like to help other players, i think I am a very loyal player, i do not have any problems with anyone, i really like to play this game and i play very well, without disturbing people , without being a toxic player, i always have a very positive attitude, i am very active, i am online for a long time and i am always seeing the discussions that are in the forum, i do not know if i am the ideal person for the post of tutor, for my time that i have in this game, but i think i would do a very good job for how i play the game, how much time i am online, and the most important thing for my attitude

Reaction score
Character: Dave Lombardo
World: Diamond
Language: Spanish, not much english
Why?: because I am a relaxed person and I like to help others, although I do not have much lvl I like to help

Happy Joseph

Reaction score
Tutor Recruitment - Platinum

Character name: Happy Sensei

World: Platinum (Come join us in the Best & funniest World) I invite you, msg me.

Languages: Spanish 100% / English 100% / 5% Polish / 45 % Portugués. (I can use translator for any language and help).

Why? <- Recently i have seen new players who start playing but they have questions. Tutors some times are not online, afk or we dont have.
I want to stop this. I like my world Platinum its too funny and i want ppl playing in it.
* I like being helpful.
* I am an honest person who has not had problems with anyone.
* I try to always help the community and have fun with everyone.

Helping others and new ones is my goal in order to have more people and more fun in the game

And i want to share my Vision of Padventures, not all the time is trying go lvl up pokemons or catch them. You can share Good times with your friends like playing jokes, decorating houses, make quests like "Aga's hell". We try make mini-events where the player who decorate good the house win (all need to vote), we try making races. All the things we consider we can we make them ir order to get fun and continue playing.

But we do this by getting all together. I want to make all become together and help each other.

Platinum is my family and i like my family

• Be an active and helpful player. (Complete)
• Have good English. (Complete)
• Know and follow all Rules. (Complete)
• Have the desire to help players and the community. (Complete & Progressing)
• Have good behaviour. This includes all things like scamming. (Complete)
• Players with newly created account on forum will not be considered. (Complete)

Mikesh

Reaction score
Character name: Mikesh
Languages: Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
Why do you want to be a tutor: I would like to help everyone who needs help. Platinum is a good world but i think it needs a bit of help (to players).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back