Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
give time for Mexico please, i dont understand 20:00gtm +2

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
use math and count the difference between gmt.
For example if tournament starts 20:00 Gmt+2 and chile has gmt-3
then the difference is 5 hours

20:00 - 5 = 15:00

Moweds

Reaction score
so is anyone allowed to join or only people who's name is on the list?

Ritcher

Reaction score
if i bought some berries after i join in tournament i will can use this berries ( it will appear in my bag)?

Moweds

Reaction score
so what was the point of making the list and singning up for the tournament on the forum? not hating just thinking about it XD if anyone can join why wasent there just a NPC at the very start

Michalak

Reaction score
so what was the point of making the list and singning up for the tournament on the forum? not hating just thinking about it XD if anyone can join why wasent there just a NPC at the very start

Without being registered on list u can't participate. It's just much easier when u got everything on list. How u imagine it without list? : P

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Without being registered on list u can't participate. It's just much easier when u got everything on list. How u imagine it without list? : P

last time when i wanted to participate same day because i wasnt registered. GM tiago Monteiro didnt let me join in, giving me more than 2-3 excuses, when he could easily let me be there, nobody would say anything because i asked him on time, but he said NO.
I think they must be fair and keep the rules, other way i would think he didnt want me to join only because im ridoku.
For that we were on a list for more than 15 days.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
last time when i wanted to participate same day because i wasnt registered. GM tiago Monteiro didnt let me join in, giving me more than 2-3 excuses, when he could easily let me be there, nobody would say anything because i asked him on time, but he said NO.
I think they must be fair and keep the rules, other way i would think he didnt want me to join only because im ridoku.
For that we were on a list for more than 15 days.
I am sorry for you, but that's a different Tournament, and I am just trying to help without excluding anyone, as long, as it's not few minutes before of tournament. It doesn't kill anyone.

@Moweds
Signing up is needed to create brackets, without having list before is not really possible

Narutoo'

Reaction score
if tournement is gonna be next week then lets us exp or change pokes and register again for free this time tho... cuz now most of us know what pokes others have...

and what happen is this tournament? cuz i heard people started to cry cuz they lost... becasue of someone pinging them or something... it didnt happen to any polish people and most of others so what happen to those special individuals? are there any proofs?

and next week when i lose i want second chance too u know? i could say the same thing... someone is pinging me or whatever....

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
We have blocked every way staff members had to see players IPs till after tournament, this include ingame, forum, logs access methods.
As a suggestion avoid entering tinyurl, or any url shortening service sent from others players or people related to the game till after tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back