What's new

Welcome!

Tournament information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michalak

Reaction score
and what happen is this tournament? cuz i heard people started to cry cuz they lost... becasue of someone pinging them or something... it didnt happen to any polish people and most of others so what happen to those special individuals? are there any proofs?

and next week when i lose i want second chance too u know? i could say the same thing... someone is pinging me or whatever....

I want to say that Ashtib,Torment and Richer had 101% to win. Why would they disconnect their internet?

Fazerek

Reaction score
Torment Xtreme did't had disconccect... lose in fair duel.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Sure, i had a huge advantage and i stopped attacking to let the other guy win e. e

Well it arent my fault u got bad internet connection... it happens many times in duels... even for me sometimes...

wtf was this the only reason you suspended the tournament? because 3 guys in like 20-+ duels got laged? funny

now we 'the winners' gonna get someting like 'dont cry' 'haters' from players that lost and staff... well you can only get this in PA....

ps. nothing like this happen yesterday tho? people that lost didnt cry that much as today?

EraSeMi

Banned user
Reaction score
I want to say that Ashtib,Torment and Richer had 101% to win. Why would they disconnect their internet?

KKK, 102% is better... anything can happen bud

btw first round wins should still stay recorded, the ones where people won their duels legitimately, no point in replaying those ^.- unless u're giving free 2nd chances to losers... GJ then!

Regards.
Eraser

Relinew

Reaction score
It does not seem right , and those who can not participate for personal reasons? They lose their opportunity to participate in the tournament for "excuses" of the alleged attacks "ping "

I think a lot of chance in truth, only those who participate should have advanced and those who lost unfortunately left out !!!!

Angelic

Reaction score
REMEMBER TO SET UP YOUR HOTKEYS!

that's what the staff must have done from the beginning, remind players in each match, fix their hotkeys, and also give 1 minute minimum time opportunity for players who are Afk

should place a table fighters in order and show it to the players the day of the tournament

Also, change the area where it will hold dueling to avoid bugs

Last edited:

Ritcher

Reaction score
U think is rarely just logout to see your descalification? Uhmmm interesting

Relinew

Reaction score
Yesterday there were also drawbacks , and the managers did nothing to solve the problems , now if they want to fix the problems ? much coincidence or not ? And I say again , does not seem right !

Ritcher

Reaction score
But dont was drawbacks.. it was a nubs using your ip to cant play.. and you know if dont was do it the duel with torment i think in those momments you was descalificated

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
It does not seem right , and those who can not participate for personal reasons? They lose their opportunity to participate in the tournament for "excuses" of the alleged attacks "ping "

I think a lot of chance in truth, only those who participate should have advanced and those who lost unfortunately left out !!!!

Ofc it wouldn't be unfair for a guy that won while had a huge disadvantage in the middle of his duel and his rival got pinged to let him win ^.^

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
Sadly is unfair for everyone (for those who won and those who got pinged), but is fair to have the tournament other day

maybe is fair for you. U only cry because u have bad internet. Its ur problem and stop cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back