What's new

Welcome!

Tournament information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relinew

Reaction score
Sure it is not fair to you because ye were that lost , but those who made ​​it through rounds , would not be fair for them to begin the tournament again because perhaps not run with the same luck to win and believe me that will bring problems.

And I do not mean me, I advance for your disconnection rounds and the other opponent was disconnected , I say to people that if they gave their duel and managed to get his win clean !

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
i bet this wouldnt happen if these "recognized people" werent the people affected. Lot of things could happen, at least for Mexico's internet user, Telmex and Cablecom have lot of errors as interner providers, lot of time Modem is down and massive lag. But PA is not responsible for these mistakes. About other guys something similar could happen.
For 2-3 guys that give this excuse you just cant stop a tournament. Since when you do this?
In case there is a tecnical error from Padventures, Padventures server or hoster, i dont know what ever includes a tecnical error.
There must be someone from staff that Explain professionally what happen, they are just obliged to do it. Sadly i still dont see that justification.
This thread wouldn't be the same if you didn't show up with your political requirements.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Ofc it wouldn't be unfair for a guy that won while had a huge disadvantage in the middle of his duel and his rival got pinged to let him win ^.^

well same thing... it isnt my fault that people hate u and done that to you... as i said it only happen to 1-3 for like 20-+ duels so giving you a second chance is also unfair.... but well u are an 'tutor' always right huh? there is no point saying anything here... sadly for people that won fairly... but this is PA and people that are close to administration are always on top remember guys... sadly for me i dont like liking someone ass just to gain something...

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Sadly is unfair for everyone (for those who won and those who got pinged), but is fair to have the tournament other day
its fair for you to say something like that... 'lets have tournament some other day' u getting second chance and u might win this time. fair fair right?

Relinew

Reaction score
If undertake the tournament next week it would be fair that those who were eliminated not return to participate!

Narutoo'

Reaction score
If undertake the tournament next week it would be fair that those who were eliminated not return to participate!

u know they wont do that... omg they would killed themselves if this where to happen... havent u noticed? the winner is aready set by staff... watch next week a 'friend has lost' lets give him 3rd chance, no problem at all xDDD

paulosedric

Reaction score
is it still possible to join the tournament? I didnt register with the npc yet

also I didnt have net for the entire day VERY SUSPECIOUS

Sheeper

Reaction score
from PVP tournament it turned into QQ tournament. Really, I don't believe that suddenly some ppl lost connection in the middle of duel (not before/after it) and what's more funny, they were actually the favourites (Torment). Coincidence? I don't think so. I Just wonder how someone could get IP of some ppl so easily?
And to all those who cry. Neither you nor your enemy can change teams, so the duel will be the same, jus win as you did before, display your "skill" pvpers :>
Boomboon, I'm sure you can defeat torment without him getting DC, right?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Also me + one of my helpers were getting kicked, what is even more pathetic i was getting kicked only right after or before broadcasting duelers, once I gave up and came back on ghost mode just to watch it telling Tiago to continue it because I was just unable to do it, I haven't been kicked anymore. After some minutes I've decided to try continue again, and obviously I got kicks again. I doubt if it could be problem with my internet because I almost never get any kick, at least after some fights with my provider and modem change.
The thing is, that not only staff members had this problem, there were players with the same problem, and as Sheeper said, suspiciously only WHILE dueling, not before nor after.

@Boomboon
with full respect for you, yesterday you have been crying because you switched brackets yourself without informing anyone, I really doubt if you told Nino, since it's hard to catch him online in game. (you signed up for bracket A, and joined npc for bracket B (you should be also disqualified from bracket A because you paid less diamonds that it was supposed to be), then you won one duel with opponent who was kicked while dueling and winning with you, and second duel was against offline player, and this way you skipped 2 rounds. This is a fair win for you? Please...

Last edited:

Papryk

Banned user
Reaction score
1501f33fdeacde112b287a1fe46ba003.jpg

Narutoo'

Reaction score
from PVP tournament it turned into QQ tournament. Really, I don't believe that suddenly some ppl lost connection in the middle of duel (not before/after it) and what's more funny, they were actually the favourites (Torment). Coincidence? I don't think so. I Just wonder how someone could get IP of some ppl so easily?
And to all those who cry. Neither you nor your enemy can change teams, so the duel will be the same, jus win as you did before, display your "skill" pvpers :>
Boomboon, I'm sure you can defeat torment without him getting DC, right?

Torment favourite? easy master... nothing more to say... whatever, goodnight everyone

Narutoo'

Reaction score
and one more question, as far as i know my pokes were copied to tournament server ye? so if i sell them on live servers it wont affect the tournament one? i will still have them there?

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
and one more question, as far as i know my pokes were copied to tournament server ye? so if i sell them on live servers it wont affect the tournament one? i will still have them there?

We haven't decided if we will let people have time to work in their teams since everyone knows what the others use. Wait for more news.

huberto

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but only CM/GM can check someones IP right? Can't you just check log of commands used by them to find the one who were pinging players? This guy should be pinished but nobody even thinks about it.

Relinew

Reaction score
Also me + one of my helpers were getting kicked, what is even more pathetic i was getting kicked only right after or before broadcasting duelers, once I gave up and came back on ghost mode just to watch it telling Tiago to continue it because I was just unable to do it, I haven't been kicked anymore. After some minutes I've decided to try continue again, and obviously I got kicks again. I doubt if it could be problem with my internet because I almost never get any kick, at least after some fights with my provider and modem change.
The thing is, that not only staff members had this problem, there were players with the same problem, and as Sheeper said, suspiciously only WHILE dueling, not before nor after.

@Boomboon
with full respect for you, yesterday you have been crying because you switched brackets yourself without informing anyone, I really doubt if you told Nino, since it's hard to catch him online in game. (you signed up for bracket A, and joined npc for bracket B (you should be also disqualified from bracket A because you paid less diamonds that it was supposed to be), then you won one duel with opponent who was kicked while dueling and winning with you, and second duel was against offline player, and this way you skipped 2 rounds. This is a fair win for you? Please...

Hey very clear and said he will not speak of myself because I was lucky so to say that my two rivals could not give me duel , I said that if they gave their duel and won with clean victory I think if you read well you can see that if I said it ...

apart participated in the (Category A) because it does not give them the taste not to participate after having registered because my money 's not going to give anyone ..

if you want you can ask that if you talk to me , you lose nothing in doing so, it will be hard to find online but I ran with lucky enough to find and talk to him.

Relinew

Reaction score

@Boomboon

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Hey very clear and said he will not speak of myself because I was lucky so to say that my two rivals could not give me duel , I said that if they gave their duel and won with clean victory I think if you read well you can see that if I said it ...

apart participated in the (Category A) because it does not give them the taste not to participate after having registered because my money 's not going to give anyone ..

if you want you can ask that if you talk to me , you lose nothing in doing so, it will be hard to find online but I ran with lucky enough to find and talk to him.

My eyes are bleeding.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Right, I haven't read all of your posts. My bad.
We really know, that some people may feel it's unfair - because they already won duels. But I can bet, the same people would say it's unfair if it was them being victims of these kicks, just because some idiot decided to destroy whole tournament pinging duelers.
It was very unfair for people who waited for so long for a tournament and lost it because of this person, who even pinged me not to let me continue it, I guess wouldn't be even possible if Tiago was not online that time.
We also guess that a lot more people would be pinged if we continued it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back