What's new

Welcome!

Tournament information

Status
Not open for further replies.

matheo01q

Reaction score
Not only tournment me too has a lot kick ethernet +save router kick ...

So in next saturday will be full restart or ?? i don't understand at the momment it. Should be Stairs with player and CM can teleported it that all hands.

Papryk

Banned user
Reaction score
Well i guess restarting all whole tournament would be an choose the lesser of two evils. But actually i have few questions to our dear staff.
I see that u blocked staff way to use commands in tournament server but what if someone would have an static ip adress? In this case it would be enough for ddoser to chceck ip's on live servers like diamond/pearl put it on notepad and just ddos another whole tournament, same goes with ppl who was ddosed yesterday cuz if they would have an static ip it would be enough for ddoser to just keep em' in notepad and he will be able to strike again. Are we supposed to use third party software for changing ip before we would log in into tournament server or u can make us feel safe in some way?
Same goes with changing team i saw that someone in staff told that they would discuss 'bout it i guess its correct cuz lot of ppl want to change their strategy when anyone else saw their team etc. but u must have in mind that someone can actually tryd buy some new poke for tournament and it might be an actually pokemon who was used in bracked B earlier sooo what's about it? Will we be able to check it if this pokemon was used before or it would be an another lottery?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I see that u blocked staff way to use commands in tournament server but what if someone would have an static ip adress? In this case it would be enough for ddoser to chceck ip's on live servers like diamond/pearl
Gms have blocked every possible way to check ip, that applies for all servers, logs, forum

Same goes with changing team i saw that someone in staff told that they would discuss 'bout it i guess its correct cuz lot of ppl want to change their strategy when anyone else saw their team etc.
it will be possible, more info (how to do it) will be posted within 2-3 days I guess

We already have found who was pinging. Firstly he just wanted to ping Torment, but his psycho brain told him to ping also other players and some staff members. His reasons were quite stupid - having fun of people blaming staff and...
FyNx76Ey9.png

pAsEyM2LD.png

JGNyExOA.png

Ev8VQ6HJ_.png

Sorry but I can only call the guy as a psycho, wanting to ping players because he wasn't special on a tutor recruitment 2 years ago... Not considering the fact, that he was a tutor for some time. I am sorry for cutting screen, but I promised these guys to stay anonymous.

Generally saying, the one who did all the shit was Levitate, a guy who doesnt play this game anymore, just wanted to destroy tournament. Take in mind, that no single staff member is guilty for whole thing.

Papryk

Banned user
Reaction score
Well i was bout to send it to some people on priv but some of staff members had full inbox other propably would not read it in time so i decided to post it.
In this post i will try to proof that "Levitate" will be not able to ddos whole tournament without any help from staff member
Well to be honest im not sure that this guy was checking ip via skype. It is possible but take a closer look if u want to check someone's ip u have to send him pack with data but actually when u're loggin' in on skype u're sending a lot packages of datas soo the only way to BE SURE that this is this guy that ip u wanted is that he HAVE to answer u (send u pack of data also) I tryed to test it and take ip from guy that didnt aswered me and it was like this
9y3lls.jpg

He might find correct ip from these all but to be honest do u think that he will be able to do this this that fast to avoid actually middle of the duel? I think not
He can possibly check all of these list ip location by locator (If someone didnt answered him as well) and he also need to know where these guy lives to ddos em.
Smth like this
76uvgt.jpg

So to be clear HE HAD TO HAVE SOME HELP FROM STAFF MEMBER

Sheeper

Reaction score
"He says", "He thinks", "he blablabla". Those screens aren't actually a talk with Levitate himself, really, I could make a fake acc, say that Jesus was DDoSing me, cut a screen and post it here, it would look the same. Those screens actually show NOTHING. Would be awesome to see real proofs that it was levitate, for some reason it's hard to believe that levitate did it alone and just for fun, and really, how would he get all those IPs so easily? Skype resolver isn't a god's tool, it has a lot of limitations.

My Point is: If it was levitate - prove it.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
I have ask about reward for 2-3 place form category C & B. It will be sent after Group A or in the nearest days?

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
my proposition

the person who won the duel add to next round but ppl who had "pinging"(funny) fight with each other to add next round(for example: torment had ping and ritcher? so ritcher and torment dueling to add next round) For me its will be fair for ppl with "pinging"(funny haha) and ppl who won duel.

Narutoo'

Reaction score
IMO the best way to deal with this problem is to save that PS4 and make tournament suspended but not for a week but longer, lets say do it like after a month, with this everything will be forgotten and you could start everything again with no one having any problems with it... if u start it now and for example torment wins there will be alot of haters and cry's...

or you could just rematch those people that got pinged, this could be a fair solution for everybody too i think... just a proposition

ps if u suspending tournament for longer period of time could also help players to make new teams and strategies and maybe u will have more time to rebalance them cuz some of them are OP...

Last edited:

Clen

Reaction score
Gms have blocked every possible way to check ip, that applies for all servers, logs, forum

it will be possible, more info (how to do it) will be posted within 2-3 days I
We already have found who was pinging. Firstly he just wanted to ping Torment, but his psycho brain told him to ping also other players and some staff members. His reasons were quite stupid - having fun of people blaming staff and...
FyNx76Ey9.png

pAsEyM2LD.png

JGNyExOA.png

Ev8VQ6HJ_.png

Sorry but I can only call the guy as a psycho, wanting to ping players because he wasn't special on a tutor recruitment 2 years ago... Not considering the fact, that he was a tutor for some time. I am sorry for cutting screen, but I promised these guys to stay anonymous.

Generally saying, the one who did all the shit was Levitate, a guy who doesnt play this game anymore, just wanted to destroy tournament. Take in mind, that no single staff member is guilty for whole thing.

haha, you know had in mind to compare this tournament to Raszagal tournaments, because this guy is very good at this, it was also an old friend and I intend to contact you to help them.

try to contact you but will not be easy

Narutoo'

Reaction score
well i speak for myself but i bet there are other that feel the same, so i wanted to say sorry to the staff team for being hard on you since it really wasnt you fault. But now you have to come up with a good solution to solve this matter properly, cuz reseting tournament completely wont do, as it wont be fair for those that won duels fairly.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
haha, you know had in mind to compare this tournament to Raszagal tournaments, because this guy is very good at this, it was also an old friend and I intend to contact you to help them.

try to contact you but will not be easy
no ty, no need cm abusers here who would crash server to copy some tms. We don't need help with anything, it's not our fault some rat kid wanted to ping people, I already sent proofs to admin, I won't do it here for internal reasons.

Last edited:

kirius

Reaction score
I met levitate and I think he does not have the brain to do that jajaj xd

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
can you do tables to turnament?

palyer 1----
....vs..........-----player won----
player 2----
............................vs..............-----player won
player 3----
....vs..........-----player won----
player 4----

Its hard? i think no and this method is fair for all and easy.

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
can you do tables to turnament?

palyer 1----
vs -----player won----
player 2----

player 3----
vs -----player won----
player 4----

Its hard? i think no and this method is fair for all and easy.
We are using special tournament website.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
what about a double exp week? so we can lvl up new pokes and no one will cry about "everybody know my team, is unfair"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back