What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Tsotss

Reaction score
It is possible to make that after entering the pc zone, pokes which are outside the ball immediately return into the ball? PC are kind of small and sometimes in different cities there is no way to enter it. Hope you can consider this kind of very soon :).

demzpacito

Reaction score
add new boxes like season v4 and kalos to website

also this old suggestion which is more welcome than ever

This is not exactly an issue, its rather a suggestion. But I guess it fits better here than in any other thread

My suggestion is to create some command like !achievement n and a message telling your progress in that specific achievement would be displayed in your default channel. I dont know about others but everytime I try to open profile window clients freezes for a few seconds, which can be annoying and even dangerous if u're on a huntplace. And sometimes all we want to know is our progress in a specific achievement. Having this command would spare us this annoyance

For example: I want to know my progress ih achievement #581

Ck336vV.png

I would type !achievement 581 and get the message Your current progress on Achievement #581 is 138/2000.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Can we use shovel under our character ?the way Sandygast and Palossand moving through cursor and makes the action interrupted is bit annoying

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can we use shovel under our character ?the way Sandygast and Palossand moving through cursor and makes the action interrupted is bit annoying
Actually Sandygasts and Palossands are half-ghost pokemons so they move one into another. Don't be so lazy to wait few seconds for pokes to moving from place where u dig. Recommend you to move your pokemon a few SQM further from you. Dig many times and it never annoyed me.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Actually Sandygasts and Palossands are half-ghost pokemons so they move one into another. Don't be so lazy to wait few seconds for pokes to moving from place where u dig. Recommend you to move your pokemon a few SQM further from you. Dig many times and it never annoyed me.
Thing that you guys doesnt understand is im suggesting this for YOU for HIM or for HER. then myself, every word that uploaded here is to develop the thing we spent hours on. Thanks anyway.

Reactions: Lag

Jeroxx

Reaction score
I understood that he is lazy to click and wants to leave it auto click

Tsotss

Reaction score
Thing that you guys doesnt understand is im suggesting this for YOU for HIM or for HER. then myself, every word that uploaded here is to develop the thing we spent hours on. Thanks anyway.
Yeah, sorry, we don't understand it, just you and only you. And sorry, but it just pointless, is enough to move your cursos a bit or wait a bit. Whats the big deal if you need to click/hold mouse/button anyway? Also Sandygast/Palossands appear on SQM where you dig, so for me it could be the same - they would appear on you, so this way pokes will block possibility to dig on yourself too.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry, we don't understand it, just you and only you. And sorry, but it just pointless, is enough to move your cursos a bit or wait a bit. Whats the big deal if you need to click/hold mouse/button anyway? Also Sandygast/Palossands appear on SQM where you dig, so for me it could be the same - they would appear on you, so this way pokes will block possibility to dig on yourself too.
They spawn around your character that possibly 8 SQM we have, and they arent specificly spawn in the place you use shovel at. Sandygast/Palossand is semi ghost type yeah, in case if you are talking about Wild pokemons, they never go through/inside your character. There is no way shovel would stop working under the character
There is no big deal about it, thats is why i posted it on "Topic for small issues"
If you want to ask my benefit from the question that i started with "can we".
Yeah im lazy, want to complete my battlepass quest within 1 minute less time

Tsotss

Reaction score
They spawn around your character that possibly 8 SQM we have, and they arent specificly spawn in the place you use shovel at. Sandygast/Palossand is semi ghost type yeah, in case if you are talking about Wild pokemons, they never go through/inside your character. There is no way shovel would stop working under the character
There is no big deal about it, thats is why i posted it on "Topic for small issues"
If you want to ask my benefit from the question that i started with "can we".
Yeah im lazy, want to complete my battlepass quest within 1 minute less time
You are right with spawning them, tested just a few and they appeared on exact place where shovel was used, now did the same, a bit more and they spawned aronud dig too. So in this case - my bad, sorry. But still I propose you to move your pokemon few SQM more from you, not keeping next to you, so pokes would go there. That might help a bit and just 1-2 sec would be wasted if they appear on dig SQM, so its realy not a big deal. Just to ending this from my side. Staff will decide anyway.

Back