What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small issues

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hello,

can we know something about mega pokemons on Diamond, because propably since 1/2 months they aren't spawning as I heard (and it said few poeple, not just one; also I was looking for them sometimes and didn't see as well)? Or still we will look for them without any sense? Could you take a voice in this thing (even if they are spawning, could you write it, give any confirmation to us cus we know nothing right now) or still we will wait don't know how much time for something?

Thanks.

Asking once again. Is someone who could dispel doubts?

+ same is about mini bosses like Raphael etc? They spawn or not?

demzpacito

Reaction score
But who's to define whats valid or not? lal

Heres another: all other flying pokes that play the role of "early adventure flying poke on original games evolved forms" (Pidgeot, Fearow, Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor) are Rare catch, only Talonflame is not

why did you ignore me in the middle of conversation aga? :49:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
why did you ignore me in the middle of conversation aga? :49:

Cus I'm busy with more important stuff >.<. The ones who define whether argument is valid or not are those, whom you are doing request to - so in this case staff. There's no sense to compare pokemon X to pokemon Y. Also there's big range of catch rates that are considered rare or very rare. I mean FOR EXAMPLE pidgeot could have rate 0.011 and be considered rare, when Talonflame could have 0.010 and be considerd very rare, so there's not much difference. I am not saying it's like this, just explaining why comparison is pointless. We will boost it a bit, but it will probably stay as very rare still - as I said it's a range from rate x to rate y.

Caxoxd1

Reaction score
Would be possible to add pvp zone in Paniola ranch?

demzpacito

Reaction score
Cus I'm busy with more important stuff >.<. The ones who define whether argument is valid or not are those, whom you are doing request to - so in this case staff. There's no sense to compare pokemon X to pokemon Y. Also there's big range of catch rates that are considered rare or very rare. I mean FOR EXAMPLE pidgeot could have rate 0.011 and be considered rare, when Talonflame could have 0.010 and be considerd very rare, so there's not much difference. I am not saying it's like this, just explaining why comparison is pointless. We will boost it a bit, but it will probably stay as very rare still - as I said it's a range from rate x to rate y.

You don't have to explain to me how it works, if you dont believe ask Jano. Obviously when I ask it to become rare I mean something halfway and not in the brink of becoming very rare. And btw, Sting used a comparison argument so why cant I? It's kinda hard to make any arguments if you cant compare, what should I talk about? Its design, its name, what?

Well i guess talonflame is a no because he have rate like most 3rd forms and Noivern is a no because dragons are usually harder to catch

demzpacito

Reaction score
Could you boost Doublade and Aegislash catch rate? Doublade for obvious reasons and Aegislash for same reasons I asked on previous ones (tbh it's ok if you wanna keep it Very Rare but the fact that Doublade is still Very Rare makes me wonder if you ever changed it or it's still 0% catch as usually pokes without resps are). Also, they dont even appear on catch window on player's profile

Efb59hf.png

09zxicn.png

IOuKWBu.png

mmarvim

Reaction score
Could you boost Doublade and Aegislash catch rate? Doublade for obvious reasons and Aegislash for same reasons I asked on previous ones (tbh it's ok if you wanna keep it Very Rare but the fact that Doublade is still Very Rare makes me wonder if you ever changed it or it's still 0% catch as usually pokes without resps are). Also, they dont even appear on catch window on player's profile

Efb59hf.png

09zxicn.png

IOuKWBu.png

Just got ignored
Doublade should be very rare? Or it's uncatchable?

Also, would be nice if instead of "very rare" we have "uncatchable" etc on pokemons that we are not able to catch

demzpacito

Reaction score
Doublade catch is not increasing counter (and I assume Aegislash also)

CnFtRR3.gif

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
I just caught my first Vivillon but my total catch number did not increase(it is Savannah pattern). I got the achievement for catching all 3 butterflys tho.

Fallen Angel
Platinum

NandoCruise

Reaction score
This may be the wrong Thread, probably Topic for small doubts is the right one, but I want to quote what Mmarvin said in this thread.

First of all, my question:

I remember we used to have double catch rates events in diamond, and they were indeed double rates and not +1 stage. For instance, catch rate was boosted from from 1.5x to 3x. ( check this post from 2018 http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?40647-Mankey-Business&highlight=Mankey )

Nowadays some event descriptions are "higher rates", but other event descriptions (like Easter 2020) are "double rates", even though catch rates are not double rates but +1 stage, meaning 2.5x.

This question has been in my mind for a while now and I wanted to know: Why did you decide to change that? is there a specific reason?

If increasing catch rate in Diamond server to 2x would not be possible, then could you please at least increase catch rate to 3x during events in Diamond like before?

Thank you in advance,
Nando~

I would like to bump this question / suggestion.

Shouya

Reaction score
Well apparently it didn't count my Sunflora also as a new catch, it's staying on 418...hmmm, feels like there's always some bug during the boosted rates, unlucky

Khylithos

Reaction score
Ability Telepathy

Thank you Jano for the bug fix of telepathy!
But is there a possibility to cancel telepathy? Because it can be very annoying. When you are trying to finish a pokemon with a single target atk, but because you target the Pokémon once in 2.5 min it will become your buddy.. I like this ability but sometimes its more of a disadventage than a adventage.. also camping a Pokémon with your Pokémon that has the Ability telepathy is harder than a normal pokemon.. maybe it can be made possible to have a turn of and a turn on switch for abilities?

AikoSuzuki

Reaction score
Hello, today I logged as usual for the daily reward. Today's one was Hoenn Box 2, and it said that I got it, but it actually never did apears on my bag. Is this some kind of bug? I'm really sad rn &#55357;&#56866;

Prexius

Reaction score
Hello, today I logged as usual for the daily reward. Today's one was Hoenn Box 2, and it said that I got it, but it actually never did apears on my bag. Is this some kind of bug? I'm really sad rn ��

Dear Staff,

I have experienced the same problem. Apparently there's some kind of bug. I've experienced it one time earlier with the Pikachu Cosplay Box that was supposed to be received on day 6 from 'Daily May'.
For now, I have received all rewards from the 'Premium Daily', so I think the bug is regarding 'Daily May'.

Shouya

Reaction score
Hello, today I logged as usual for the daily reward. Today's one was Hoenn Box 2, and it said that I got it, but it actually never did apears on my bag. Is this some kind of bug? I'm really sad rn ��

For those that don't find hb2, check your fishing rods

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello.

Can you enable the possibility to throw Mythic balls to Diancie? It is a Mythical pokemon.

i4CXlyU.png

Even though catch rate is not very rare, it still is really hard to get by mining.

Xo Dolphy

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.
When the sticky web became aoe this problem happens always on red vs blue you while you use sticky and your team color mate no have poke outside you can atk him w/ sticky

2Qqllkf.png

Is it possible to fix it?

Back