What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
About the new random name pokes in paradise, they have the same chance on drops? They can turn on sh when dead with sh charm? And/or, can spawn as sh normally?

abarajame

Reaction score
Galarian rapidash's body disappears, you can't throw balls at paradise island

Tsotss

Reaction score
Maybe is quite wrong place to ask about it (don't wanna create post for simple ask), but just wanna be sure (and maybe is quite to fast for asking about it). I saw on Himbeere's Fighter post that Fighter would be able to genereate Shiny Geodude, which would be possible to evolve into Shiny Golem, right (or it would be just Shiny Geodude with special moveset and TMset)? But also Fighter would have possibility to mine Cloned Golem. Once Raissa said that won't be possible to have Cloned and Shiny Pokemon, the same pokemon, in this case Golem. So how would be then with these 2 Golem forms? Or maybe it would be just unique and special for Fighter, but also gonna repeat Raissa's words that Cloned form could be useless and forgotten due of its Shiny form.

Wanna to ask before implementing it and in this case something could be change (like giving another shiny or another cloned).

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe is quite wrong place to ask about it (don't wanna create post for simple ask), but just wanna be sure (and maybe is quite to fast for asking about it). I saw on Himbeere's Fighter post that Fighter would be able to genereate Shiny Geodude, which would be possible to evolve into Shiny Golem, right (or it would be just Shiny Geodude with special moveset and TMset)? But also Fighter would have possibility to mine Cloned Golem. Once Raissa said that won't be possible to have Cloned and Shiny Pokemon, the same pokemon, in this case Golem. So how would be then with these 2 Golem forms? Or maybe it would be just unique and special for Fighter, but also gonna repeat Raissa's words that Cloned form could be useless and forgotten due of its Shiny form.

Wanna to ask before implementing it and in this case something could be change (like giving another shiny or another cloned).
It was supposed to be Shiny Aron

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
One question:
Is the drop rate for the Flowers Pollen (item) correct? 100 pokes killed, with Amulet coin + Slurpuff Icecream + Cornn berry activated, 0 drops.
Since the requested for quest are 30, and the spawns are not that numerous, rate seems kinda low.

A

Albuquerque

Any chance to make castform access key dropable? It's a nice item to deco house but can't drop on floor. But also it would affect the item to be tradeable, so I don't know if u guys wants in that way.

Back