What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Tsotss

Reaction score
Another doubt is:

if we want to active +10% bonus catch by using fossil or heavy pokemon we need to defeat our enemy from green hp to the end by fossil/heavy pokemon or it is enough to have it out of pokeball and take rest of HP and it will count too?

Ludacha

Reaction score
I have 2 questions

Does catch ticket works on poke which is on extra chanse?
Does catch ticket works on poke that has catch charm III?

Just wonder will it give extra chanse to catch it if ticket is combine with one of these 2

in

Reaction score
Could you at least make loppunity sellable at npc to be at least worth of doing it 10 months? Not everybody is a fan of loppuny and some of us would chose this idea, me for sure. Or change it back for loppuny tokens and then for rewards, there wasn't any info about it.

bump only wasting slot in eq

demzpacito

Reaction score
I have 2 questions

Does catch ticket works on poke which is on extra chanse?
Does catch ticket works on poke that has catch charm III?

Just wonder will it give extra chanse to catch it if ticket is combine with one of these 2

There is no such thing as working on a poke with extra chance or catch charm

Catch ticket increases "server rate". Server rate has no impact on extra chance (it's 0,5% regardless of which server rate and what ball u are using), thats why I catch all my pokes on extra with safari or spring ball.

Server rate only affects catch charm when organic catch rate of poke > 0.01%. We can't tell exactly which poke has organic catch rate above or below this number but it's safe to empirically assume that very rare pokes are below this rate, therefore catch charm applied to them doesnt get affected by server rate as well

It still affects organic catch rate in both cases, but usually this change is derisive when compared to bonus provided by catch charm and specially extra chance

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
There is no such thing as working on a poke with extra chance or catch charm

Catch ticket increases "server rate". Server rate has no impact on extra chance (it's 0,5% regardless of which server rate and what ball u are using), thats why I catch all my pokes on extra with safari or spring ball.

Server rate only affects catch charm when organic catch rate of poke > 0.01%. We can't tell exactly which poke has organic catch rate above or below this number but it's safe to empirically assume that very rare pokes are below this rate, therefore catch charm applied to them doesnt get affected by server rate as well

It still affects organic catch rate in both cases, but usually this change is derisive when compared to bonus provided by catch charm and specially extra chance
giphy.gif

Grayfoox

Reaction score
About the card mixer:

It is working properly? I did almost like 10 times this and I just got 1 new card (I'm not sure why if we have more than 1000 cards now...)

Reyesh

Reaction score
Hey guys, i would like to know if its possible to add sh typhlosion to charm unlocker sadumbreon

The Viper

Reaction score
Really small doubt here. Whats with Diamond this weekend? been down a lot or is it just me with bad timing?

Ludacha

Reaction score
Is there any list of pokes from fishing sorted by rod/bait?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Do pokemons with equipped and enabled berries like Razz (adds an extra 0.1 to the ball multiplier) or Belue (gains 20% extra loot rate) have to be out of ball to work or if we enabled these berries then doesn't matter which pokemon we use, these berries will work anyway (like they will work like amulet coin - one poke has it, but it concerns all pokemons which deal last hit)?

Also want to bump that one.

Another doubt is:

if we want to active +10% bonus catch by using fossil or heavy pokemon we need to defeat our enemy from green hp to the end by fossil/heavy pokemon or it is enough to have it out of pokeball and take rest of HP and it will count too?

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
Can flutes like Dragon,Venom,Crystal etc remove condition from player ? Example, i used Venom Flute and only remove poison for my pokemon not for me

Bubek

Reaction score
Why loot alert is (as far as I know) the only channel which closes after relog? It's a bit annoying

Back