What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Vermie

Reaction score
If im not mistaken in Padv male Salandits also evolve to Salazzle. Not sure tho

Salandit (Japanese: ヤトウモリ Yatoumori) is a dual-type Poison/Fire Pokémon introduced in Generation VII.

Female Salandit evolve into Salazzle starting at level 33. Male Salandit are not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.

I know what I'm saying is that only female Salandit are supossed to evolve into Salazzle, like Combee and Vespiqueen, and I know Padventures has a system with the Combees that are male because they can evolve but can become stronger, I woul love to have that with Salandit. c:

Syntek

Banned user
Reaction score
Salandit (Japanese: ヤトウモリ Yatoumori) is a dual-type Poison/Fire Pokémon introduced in Generation VII.

Female Salandit evolve into Salazzle starting at level 33. Male Salandit are not known to evolve into or from any other Pokémon.

I know what I'm saying is that only female Salandit are supossed to evolve into Salazzle, like Combee and Vespiqueen, and I know Padventures has a system with the Combees that are male because they can evolve but can become stronger, I woul love to have that with Salandit. c:

There are alot of Salazzle M already, so it's pointless now.

Tsotss

Reaction score
C'mom, what's the problem to keep it with both genders?! Please, let it as it is.

Yeah it should be this way cus "male bigger DMG, female better defense". :23:

To be serious - if they are already both genders I think Daryl has right, its not necessary to change it becouse that change won't change anything.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well I don't want to create a new thread for this so I'll just ask it here

At 06.06.2018 Zelricks said this at changelog;

"Loot of mini bosses has been improved and new items have been added. Those items may be useful for some quest that may appear very soon, amount of required mini boss tokens will be announced in 45-60 days "

When will you(the staff) announce what to do with mini boss tokens?

Yo! Just want to bump this

EDIT: Thx for confirmation Sucri!

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
Yo! Just want to bump this and ask a question

Can Yungooses spawn on the marked area? I have checked the whole place 3 times(but I still might have missed a spot) and just want to make sure that it is not bugged.

W2GJi6W.png
using my own experience on it, they don't, they all "spawn" on accessible places, and ya i missed 2 too and it took me 2 hours to find lol

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I have a lot of doubts about the game, but since I play most of the time at work, I can not be attentive on the chat or having a conversation with someone, I would like to express some of them here.

- Firstly, are there any plans to add a new proxy or some new way to improve the ping of Brazilian players, is there anything we can do to help?

- It may sound silly, but I'd like to know more information on things in the game, like Ultra Wormhole.
I bought some points on the donation campaign and won the access key, but I do not want my first experience there to be like on Mew Two Island, where my level was very low at the time and I did not have any good pokemon for that, I wasted my time and resources. What pokemon do I find there? What is the difficulty? How are the respawns? How many people are online with this active ticket? I think this applies to any possible new player, a simple page on the website fix this, and improve the marketing about the game, in fact, the web site is used more like a blog, this is my opinion, but part of my job is to visit company websites, and Padventures is a company, you should use the website as a catalog, to show it to the public!

- Back to the questions, I read somewhere in the forum that Vivillon has a better chance of getting caught the first time, is it true? If so, does this apply to whoever completed the Easter event, who bought the "Vivillon Catch" product, or both?

- Razz Berry! How does the bonus apply? Do I need to be already with the active extra chance (generated by playing many balls)? Is it linked to the character, if I logout, when I login he be still active if the time is not over?

For now, that's it, thanks to those who had the patience to read until here, I will appreciate your response from beforehand!

See you!

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I have a lot of doubts about the game, but since I play most of the time at work, I can not be attentive on the chat or having a conversation with someone, I would like to express some of them here.

- Firstly, are there any plans to add a new proxy or some new way to improve the ping of Brazilian players, is there anything we can do to help?

- It may sound silly, but I'd like to know more information on things in the game, like Ultra Wormhole.
I bought some points on the donation campaign and won the access key, but I do not want my first experience there to be like on Mew Two Island, where my level was very low at the time and I did not have any good pokemon for that, I wasted my time and resources. What pokemon do I find there? What is the difficulty? How are the respawns? How many people are online with this active ticket? I think this applies to any possible new player, a simple page on the website fix this, and improve the marketing about the game, in fact, the web site is used more like a blog, this is my opinion, but part of my job is to visit company websites, and Padventures is a company, you should use the website as a catalog, to show it to the public!

- Back to the questions, I read somewhere in the forum that Vivillon has a better chance of getting caught the first time, is it true? If so, does this apply to whoever completed the Easter event, who bought the "Vivillon Catch" product, or both?

- Razz Berry! How does the bonus apply? Do I need to be already with the active extra chance (generated by playing many balls)? Is it linked to the character, if I logout, when I login he be still active if the time is not over?

For now, that's it, thanks to those who had the patience to read until here, I will appreciate your response from beforehand!

See you!

Hello; I have never been to Ultra Wormhole in PA myself but you can see the list of Ultra Beasts here, https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ultra_Beast

karksiukas

Reaction score

"Adds an extra 0.1 to the ball multiplier for the next 3 minutes."

Exactly as the berry description says, it adds a multiplier bonus of 0,1 to a ball thrown.

Say if a base catch rate of a Pokemon X is 0.01%, a thrown ball multiplies it by its own multiplier. Pokeball has 1x, greatball has 2x, etc.
With a Razz berry active, a thrown great ball multiplier would be 2,1x, hence the catch rate for Pokemon X would be 0.021%

Don't know if anyone ever confirmed whether the catch system works exactly in such simple manner but I am guessing it is close enough if not precise.

Vermie

Reaction score
So, how do I access the Ultra Wormhole? Is it by bus? Do I need to find an NPC to take me there like Cloned Ticket? How does it work?

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

See you!
i'll try to explain as best as i can.

About proxy: probably not, we are stuck with this high ping and spikes for now, if US proxy doesn't help you, there is no much you can do about it.

Ultra wormhole is a small "cloned island clone", you need a key(almost the same as the cloned ticket, lasts 48hrs), there are few spawns, separated ones, where you can find the ultra beasts, ain't that difficult to hunt and about the pokemons you might find there i suggest you to follow fallen angel's suggestion, to check types in bulbapedia because im afraid i'd be spoiling more than i can XD, the reason why stuff like this isn't explained on the site, imo, its for players to explore and share knowledge ingame, but yea, SHOWING THAT WE HAVE would be good also, nice siggestion!

About vivillons: AFAIK yes, who did the event and who bought the access has the same increased chance on the first one, but i might confirm and edit here to make you sure.

Razz berry kasas gave you the answer.

Hello; the Wishiwashies I fish for Lana's trial disappear upon defeat, is it normal?
yes

I have small question.
Why ";v; :v" has been added to black list? It says more than thousands words sometimes. :)
j o s l o c k

Sorry for the late responde, busy week, but feel free to ask here, we will answer as we can xD

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Is TM Case 4 quest out yet? I have asked it to several people(and on PA Discord Channel) but got no answers. If not, is it scrapped or shall we except to see it in the future?

Edit: Will Starly spawn ever be released?

Last edited:

Sucrilhosforever

Reaction score
Is TM Case 4 quest out yet? I have asked it to several people(and on PA Discord Channel) but got no answers. If not, is it scrapped or shall we except to see it in the future?

tm case 4 will be probably (90% sure)released, but no ETA yet. about starly spawn i dont know for sure

Tsotss

Reaction score

Khormes asked about TM Case 4 and Raissa answered it was in Hohen hands, but due of his retiring they didn't try to continue it cus of Jano's work.

1. TM Case 4 quest has been canceled for now due to retriment of Hohenheim. For now I don't want to request that from Jano, because there are other things to do.

Back