What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Tsotss

Reaction score
When will be possible to dex Larvesta? (pokemon from daily task)

Tsotss

Reaction score
Hi.

Are you planning to add some Mega Pokemons to different places? To this time we can only get 4 mega pokemons from PApoi zones, besides some rewards in contests/tournaments. This system is totally forgotten. In May 3 years will pass of implementing that system and whats new happened? Oh wait... nothing. Later you included Daily Dungeons where were only 2 rounds and now is the same - forsaken, nothing. Ok, understand you are busy with others things like Alola, but really it will be always explanation until finally you add whole region? It looks like all the things went away, becouse now is only Alola. You have some sprites, moveset, everything in some cases of mega pokemons, like Mega Swampert, Mega Absol, Mega Steelix, Mega Ampharos and maybe some more? Why can't u add them to that system which works and add to some places, like INQ, 170+ resps, 180+ resps, 200+ resps.

Don't get it like I am complaining all the things of your work. Really appreciate your whole effort to the game, new things which you gave for players, events, but its sadly that old system were given for players and totally forgotten.

Receptor

Reaction score
Hi.

Are you planning to add some Mega Pokemons to different places? To this time we can only get 4 mega pokemons from PApoi zones, besides some rewards in contests/tournaments. This system is totally forgotten. In May 3 years will pass of implementing that system and whats new happened? Oh wait... nothing. Later you included Daily Dungeons where were only 2 rounds and now is the same - forsaken, nothing. Ok, understand you are busy with others things like Alola, but really it will be always explanation until finally you add whole region? It looks like all the things went away, becouse now is only Alola. You have some sprites, moveset, everything in some cases of mega pokemons, like Mega Swampert, Mega Absol, Mega Steelix, Mega Ampharos and maybe some more? Why can't u add them to that system which works and add to some places, like INQ, 170+ resps, 180+ resps, 200+ resps.

Don't get it like I am complaining all the things of your work. Really appreciate your whole effort to the game, new things which you gave for players, events, but its sadly that old system were given for players and totally forgotten.

they are definitely planning, you can already see mega Lucario or mega Steelix in the pokedex

Tsotss

Reaction score
they are definitely planning, you can already see mega Lucario or mega Steelix in the pokedex

We can see them, cus players won them on some contest/tournaments/daily dungeons. This is the reason why we see them on pokedex.

Also Raissa wrote half year ago about them if is any chance to add them and it ends on it.

Khormes

Banned user
Reaction score
They will be obtainable through some new systems, that will be applied in the future. Maybe we'll add some spawn(s) who knows.

Any chance for third dungeons season?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
sad to know that.. will be something to do to now to who beat the 10 challengers? (it would be interesting to use that in something)

also, any plan to use and obtain more cards for mega evos?

Tsotss

Reaction score
Can you add at least 1 Aerodactyl in 200+ rock/steel spawn? The reason why I suggest it fact that the best spawn of Aero is already on 150+ in palace exp zones and since is the best place many players with lvls 200+ are exping there trying to catch Aerodactyl and then levels 150+ can not exp there becouse sometimes is busy of players with high lvls who trying to catch Aero.

Seanse

Reaction score
When can we be able to open Alola pokedex and see the registered alola pokemon info on it?

demzpacito

Reaction score
When can we be able to open Alola pokedex and see the registered alola pokemon info on it?

You can only record data of alolan pokes that you already caught. In order to check data of other pokes you have to use dex on the poke itself

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
I bought a new old computer, while I format and everything, I decided to make some posts in the forum, so, lets go!

1 -
Minior will own more than one core color? In the bulbapedia says that the inner form has more than one color

"Depending on the color of debris and food it absorbed and ate while in the stratosphere, Minior's core can be Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, or Violet." - From Bulbapédia.

Just asking, I think it would be cool.

2 -
Is there any chance that in the future some older respawns will be improved? I think some older map respawns are not as attractive as new respawns, so maybe they can undergo some tweaking. I'm sure the gaming community would love to give some help on this!

3 -
I know that most players know most of the hunting sites with "Level Gate" (I do not know if this is the right word), but I ended up getting to know many new ones through the community videos on youtube, I wonder if there is any way to relate on site all these places, or a topic on forum with all that exist.
Even though the staff do not think this is a good idea, I would like to leave this suggestion to the creators of game content on youtube, to make more videos like that.

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
how are the plans for some news on fishing system? which news can we expect and when (if any)??

Tsotss

Reaction score
Is it how it should be that defeated Axew doesn't leave its body in the ground for being catchable?

Back