• No (Why?)

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • With some changes (comment)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Sheeper

Reaction score
Hello.
Im sure many of you were already thinking about such or similiar suggestion, but here it is described by me

1. Instead of merging servers (even if it isn't planned) simply merge Diamond&Pearl's market into one without any 3 diamonds fee, make EVERY SINGLE OFFER avaiable on both diamond and pearl (Platinum is excluded for obvious reason). That would actually merge whole servers economies into one without merging servers themselves - Fix for economy without making spawns extremally overpopulated.

2. Make Market avaiable for Facc players: That would allow every single player to make his trades with whole Diamond and Pearl community aswell. You can't go to "PVP red" with player from opposite server, right?

3. Make Every item sellable: As far as I know we can't sell on market items like statues or trophies and some others, In case market would be merged it would be neccessary.

fell Free to criticise, add your suggestions or w/e and vote in Poll

Last edited:

Raptor

Reaction score
Agreed all but you have to think about it, because if they make something only obtainable with diamonds is because they want to get profit... But i propose some changes to keep a "balance"

1. Offers between worlds without a fee could be limited, i.e. if a player wants to has more than 3 pokes/items it has to pay 3 diamonds.

2. Actually the market is only for "pacc" to make the people get diamonds, to keep that you could make at least 2 offer per account if is "free" and unlimited offers per account if it doesn't

3. Nothing to say about that, that's really important and easy to make (i guess), you should make it if you want to make the economy grows

Sheeper

Reaction score
Agreed all but you have to think about it, because if they make something only obtainable with diamonds is because they want to get profit... But i propose some changes to keep a "balance"

1. Offers between worlds without a fee could be limited, i.e. if a player wants to has more than 3 pokes/items it has to pay 3 diamonds.

2. Actually the market is only for "pacc" to make the people get diamonds, to keep that you could make at least 2 offer per account if is "free" and unlimited offers per account if it doesn't

3. Nothing to say about that, that's really important and easy to make (i guess), you should make it if you want to make the economy grows

1. Even the limitation you have suggested would do the thing - If they really need those 3 diamonds (this options is really rarely used) - okay, can have that limitation
2. 2 seems little low, I would agree with 3-4, but still, as above.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Everyday I like you more Mr. Jesus (The Sheeper).
Totally agreed.

Anyways, I always thought that we also need a quest such as Djinn in tibia, factions quest that would make players available to sell stuff that is not commonly bought, and of course, those items will start being bought more by players with completed quest from players that haven't (such as buying WOI for 2.8k and reselling for 3k at NPC later).
We have a storyline in pokemon that allows us to do a faction system, and that is also "coming" in the supossed to be, next update. I'm talking about Team Aqua & Team Magma.
Just giving you ideas guys :B

Regards,
Makarno.-

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Well then let me try a simply explaination for those who don't have played tibia.

There should be a quest where you have to choose wich team are you going to make a trade agreement, Aqua or Magma

If you choose to help Aquas, you're going to sneak into Magma's lair and ruin their plans, and vice-versa.
Of course that quest will requiere other quests completed, a certain level, different missions/duels and items.

Once you complete the quest, you're going to be able to trade with the Team you have chosen to help.
Let's say each Team buys different stuff, for example Team Aqua buys TM 33 Reflect, and Team Magma buys TM31 Brick Break.

Why is this a good idea?
Let's say NPC buys TM Shadow Ball for 1k. This will make players able to have "liquid" money instanstly and faster, something we're in lack of since all the money is traded between players and/or farmed from cheap things such as seeds/water gems/fire essence/etc.

Also, this will help players that might not have done quest yet, since players with completed quest could buy TM Shadow Ball for 800hd, making 200hd profit, and the seller gets fast 800hd wich helps a lot after all, compared to current situation where it might take 1 month to sell that TM.

Well, hope everything is clear,
Regards,
Makarno.-

Khan

Reaction score
Sheep, you shepressed me.

ps: what anime from your gif.

ItzMattek

Reaction score
Your suggestion wont be noticed. Admins are too busy adding death penalty and shits

I think death penalty is good idea, cuz here will people be more careful to go any exp spot than it was before... But in my opinion that 2% is too small amount... It should be about 15%+ for each death... but anyway they should make a way to get faster to Johto from Kanto and traveling between citys for facc...

Back