What's new

Welcome!

Adman and (not so) new TMs

Sheeper

Reaction score
Okay, it's a double suggestion thread, so I'll split it into two part
Part 1: Adman
Main Idea:
I know the idea of adman was to not make players use their hotkeys every 2 mins, this also helped to avoid not-so missed "missclicks" with offers on public channels...
but
Right now we can see a huge diffrence in general trading around the server, nearly nobody looks on adveritising chat at the moment and it's much harder to sell anything, it's not like ppl don't want it, they simply forget to check adveritising once upon a time, because they don't need to!
Okay, we have market, but:
1) We can't sell everything on item market, items like bags, figurines and few others aren't sellable there
2) The most important thing, every single item on market is expensive as f*ck and there's no option to discuss the price, You need to wait till the player is online..

The suggestion? It's simple: remove the Adman. Players used to spam their hotkeys on trade for more than 4 years, none of them "broken their fingers" or died of exhaustion, so they can do it still and check the trade more often.

Part 2: Tms 51-80 loot
Okay, so those Tms were new some time ago and they were exclusive for some events, raid bosses (Some are already lootable, but not all), but since we now have 81+ Tms they became somehow exclusive. My suggestion is to add Tms 51-80 to some pokemon as loot, for example:
Swampert: Instead of TM26 Earthquake which is looted by several other pokemons, might drop TM62 Mud Bomb to make it avaiable some other way than just Aga's hell quest (the new one), raid boss (groudon) and events.
Glalie: Instead of looting TM14 Blizzard, which is looted by Lapras and Piloswine aswell, Glalie might loot TM75 Ice storm which isn't looted by anything at the moment.

Opinions, objections etc. welcomed (but use some arguments)

Regards, Sheeper.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I noticed the Adman part in the first two weeks of it. People is greedy enough to advertise their own stuff and then close advertising channel forever. Some suggestions also can be put there:
- Limit the adman advertising for 24 hours only, forcing the player to constant review his offers (since it's normal that now, we talk to someone and he says - sorry, sold).
- Put an advertising fee
- Canceling the advertising of Adman if the guy closes the channel (ou perhaps also logging)

About TMs, yeah, such review can improve the variety of pokes (kinda suck seeing the same pokes with the same tms due the lack of tm variety).

Overall note: agree.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Well, I think Adman should be removed from game.I mean I was looking for a new pokemon and I was paying 100k and noone pmed me but when I copy pasted it on pvp ppl started to pm.Noone checks "trade channel" anymore.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Removing Adman nothing brings. Why? Its simple. When players want smg they are looking on market/trade. If they're not interested, they don't look. Only annoying are players when we want smg and they are AFK, but without Adman was the same. I can take myself like an example: I sent an offer on trade once per 5-10min and in these time I was AFK, so players also waited. For me Adman is useful.

Lucifer

Reaction score
For me Adman is usefull too. I hated spam hotkey and i couldnt remember about it so sometimes i was using it regularly and sometimes once per 30 minutes... If someone wants buy something, he will check advertising because it is in his business. Too be honest, before adman i was clicking hotkey but usually i didnt read trade chat. Now i check advertisements maybe once per 30 minutes but at least i'm sure i dont miss anything because it is sending every 2 min. Before Adman i had to check all the time trade because some people were sending their offers regularly and some werent.

Back