What's new

Welcome!

[Complaint] Constant laggs problem on Diamond server

huberto

Reaction score
Once against I would like to report a problem of laggs on Diamond server. I'm kinda surprised that nobody is reporting it but I bet people already gave up on trying to fix it and they get used to play with spikes/laggs. I was the same but I started playing on Platinum for a while. In 1 weeks of playing I didn't experience a single lag caused by game server. As far as I know (asked some people playing there) Pearl doesn't have laggs as well. It doesn't matter how many players are online, sometimes when I log in on early morning and there are 40-50 players online I can barely walk because of laggs. Whenever it starts lagging I ask on guild chat if it's only me, to make sure this is not a problem of my net. Laggs aren't big, but are constant and realy annoying, no matter what time of the day. There can be 1-2 hours without laggin but they always come back. I think that Diamond isn't any special or worse than other servers. We deserve a fair gameplay without laggs every day. I hope you can finally do something and fix it. Thanks in advance.

Nymeria

Reaction score
have u tried to restart client, reset proxy, change proxy and all? i havent experencied any lag that wasnt internet related on pearl and platinum aswell... thats weird :s

huberto

Reaction score
have u tried to restart client, reset proxy, change proxy and all? i havent experencied any lag on pearl and platinum aswell... thats weird :s

Thats what I exactly said, no laggs on Platinum and Pearl, only Diamond is different. I tried everything and its not only my problem, everyone I ask on diamond have laggs.

Hohenheim

Retired Admin/Former Player
Reaction score
Yes, we've been aware since the first report but no solutions yet. We try to find the cause.

--

We have disabled abilities in Diamond temporarily, could be for some hours or days. Pokémon will probably not be able to learn abilities, and the old abilities from your Pokémon remain hidden during this time. Ability reset is disabled aswell.

Tsotss

Reaction score
I would like to know if lags came back for most of players or its just mine case? Couse I have terrbile lags, don't know why. Did something happen what could bring the same situation from few months ago?

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
I would like to know if lags came back for most of players or its just mine case? Couse I have terrbile lags, don't know why. Did something happen what could bring the same situation from few months ago?
bruh
RpnT1Bj.png

Mang Pearl

Reaction score

It's been lagging for me in the past 2-3 weeks. I even created a thread about not being able to log in using proxy, but with no answers.

5223vsL.png

The situation now is:

- Ping with proxy: High most of the day (varies from 1000 to 20000, gets often disconnected - unplayable)
- Ping without proxy: Always high (varies from 400 to 700 - can manage to play with dash walking)

Tsotss

Reaction score
I've recently started having problems with proxy so I ended up disabling it

I always play without proxy, from the begging of this never used them and almost always I play normally. Sometimes happen that lags come and freezes. Then I ask few players or national chat its my case or most of them. This situation is for most of them, therefore I try to ask here what happened that we experience those bad situation in game.

Back