What's new

Welcome!

Time to say goodbye...

Szacho

Reaction score
Hello my friends, my haters and neutral people.

This decision wasn't easy, but I need to rest from PA. I can't find ''my place'' there at the moment.
I have written many times that this server is unique... PA is just... the best!
But... even best servers, for various reasons, can get boring for a time... and it happened to me.

I would like to say ''THANKS'' to my friends (my friends knows, that this post is about them) and PA staff.
Ahhh... yes... one more thing... about PA staff... I would like to apologize You too.
Sometimes I was a burden for you, but You (PA staff) should now, that I just wanted to make this server EVEN better.
However... You need to know, that in my opinion ''You can reach the stars'' only if You will try to solve problems with players by speaking to them.
Just try to be a one and big family with Your players!

Also I would like to say ''THANKS'' to my teammates from PA staff, from the time when I was a part of PA staff too.
Would like to ''THANKS'' for Aga and Michalak for Your trust, but time has shown that this ''place'' is not for me.

When I come back? I don't know, but not so fast. Have some things to do, and as I said before - I need to rest.

Mhm... thats all I think.

I love You...

bazinho

Reaction score
Ahhh... yes... one more thing... about PA staff... I would like to apologize You too.
Sometimes I was a burden for you, but You (PA staff) should now, that I just wanted to make this server EVEN better.
However... You need to know, that in my opinion ''You can reach the stars'' only if You will try to solve problems with players by speaking to them.

I love You...
Good luck in ur life my dear :), i loved that kkkk and OFC is true.

Matheo010q

Reaction score

This decision wasn't easy, but I need to rest from PA. I can't find ''my place'' there at the moment.
I have written many times that this server is unique... PA is just... the best!
But... even best servers, for various reasons, can get boring for a time... and it happened to me.

I would like to say ''THANKS'' to my friends (my friends knows, that this post is about them) and PA staff.

Also I would like to say ''THANKS'' to my teammates from PA staff, from the time when I was a part of PA staff too.
Would like to ''THANKS'' for Aga and Michalak for Your trust, but time has shown that this ''place'' is not for me.

When I come back? I don't know, but not so fast. Have some things to do, and as I said before - I need to rest.

Mhm... thats all I think.

I love You...

thanks you for happy my day and more better playing now in game !!!!

Marcinpl

Reaction score
no weź nie odwalaj maniany, nic nie kumam co napisales bo nie znam angielskiego xD ale nie rob wiochy

Back