What's new

Welcome!

Tickets tiny suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirius

Reaction score
I think it is not necessary and guess there are better things to do rather than correcting the stupidity of some (with all due respect xd)

Kiyomaro

Reaction score
I think it is not necessary and guess there are better things to do rather than correcting the stupidity of some (with all due respect xd)

(With all due respect I ask to God to fix your stupidity).
You are always against player's idea, staff things, event things etc, made here (forum), and the worse, you never say consistent things.
People like you in the most of time lose the chance to get quiete.

@Thread
It's a good idea, very useful.

Last edited:

Tsotss

Reaction score
So later don't cry if you use any ticket by mistake..
This thing would avoid a lot of clicking ticket by mistake.

kirius

Reaction score
good who he says things without senses I think is another, now it's what I think, if you you like good and if not well too.

PS: I'm not so stupid to do that lol (Lewuseq)

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Okay, to prevent thread getting closed or any unnecessary stuff there.
For god's sake people (kirius mostly) - try to learn that if you disagree with something you're vow to give some explaination, arguments. This way people would respect your opinion and you in general. Respect to be respected. Hate ain't leading anywhere.
To all others, I'd suggest to not start fights with Kirius since it was always ending this way.
Conclusion, if you want to say something stupid in any suggestion thread, don't say anything at all.

Another thing Agar, missclicks have nothing to stupidity, it's rather a fault of lag or just simple human mistake, everyone makes them, but that's not a kind of mistake where people should get harsh cash loss as consequence while simple question if you're sure appearing would solve the problem.

kirius

Reaction score
Okay, to prevent thread getting closed or any unnecessary stuff there.
For god's sake people (kirius mostly) - try to learn that if you disagree with something you're vow to give some explaination, arguments. This way people would respect your opinion and you in general. Respect to be respected. Hate ain't leading anywhere.
To all others, I'd suggest to not start fights with Kirius since it was always ending this way.
Conclusion, if you want to say something stupid in any suggestion thread, don't say anything at all.

Another thing Agar, missclicks have nothing to stupidity, it's rather a fault of lag or just simple human mistake, everyone makes them, but that's not a kind of mistake where people should get harsh cash loss as consequence while simple question if you're sure appearing would solve the problem.

apparently felt identified several haha

I think it is not necessary to give an argument for this is totally unnecessary and there are different ways avoid a "missclicks". (Two fingers of forehead)

PS: do not know why you talk about hatred and fights where there are none.

leonardo59327

Reaction score
sometimes the mouse fail in click and is not a mistake of player

Last edited:

KaCtoos

Reaction score
I like this idea and I hope it will be implemented in game, of course if it's possible to do.
Bump for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back