QUICK UPDATE

9ns5xPC.png

You have no idea how much I love you Lilith/Gomiita

sylveonlovemewlovesylveonlovemewlove

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I'M BACK!

Spoiler:

What happened to me a few months ago ... (Long story)

I know it is not a fun thing to remember but I already heard to much shit from ppl who doesn't know what they are talking about. Besides, I will not pretend that this never happened so it is good to make everything clear once and for all. I know that ppl (and trolls) will keep talking about it but at least you will know what actually happened and not some fable that someone invented. Also, this is far from me trying to give an excuse for what I did. It is just me giving you my story.

So basically in February I was too overwhelmed with things. Besides work and playing PAD (24/7 like some ppl say), I was running against the clock since I had to defend my master thesis in March and submit papers before getting my degree. Back then I wanted Tapu Koko really bad and I had 4k+ broken balls on it so I was kinda tired. At the same time, I was working on some work-related codes using Python (programming language) and I had the stupid idea to write a very simple code capable of executing a sequence of actions and throwing balls independently so I could properly focus on this other stuff. After that, I got greedy, got caught, and then beyond that everyone knows what happened.

Now, just to address some of the fake rumors I heard about:
- I did not use any type of programs or scripts before this incidence. The script that I wrote in 20 minutes or so was too simple and would not work on other respawns so there was no way I was using it before Tapu Koko.
- I never used any type of software to win raids (Some clever guys spread the rumor I was using a bot to win raids. Clearly, you were right, I really started losing a lot after that xd).
- To whoever said that I was using a script to know the exact time of mega respawn, I'm pretty sure that, whoever this person might be, his/her imagination is endless.

The last thing I wanna say is that I learned my lesson especially after fearing losing all the shit I fought to have and putting to waste all the time I spent playing PAD. I did not realize this at that time but now I can assure you, no more stupid ideas like that one. I already apologize to staff but I would like to properly apologize to all those who felt harmed in whatever way. I swear the script that I wrote is long gone and it actually did not benefit me at all, it just brought me trouble. Now, if you want to believe it or not, it is up to you.

I have a lot of screenshots that I might share with you later on but, for now, what I really want to show are some pretty cool personal achievements:

House/TM case collection/TMs collection (still missing some minor TMs tho)
46AE8hx.png

Rotom family
FAePOKd.png

Cloned pokemons
iZOVUBr.png

Ultra pokemons
lwJZP7F.png

Mega pokemons
lvuKuij.png

Eeveelutions
SW2491C.png

Shiny pokemons
AbegnMK.png

Mythical Pokemons
aNhlG3y.png

Worth mentioning pokemons
ySkyxxP.png

To wrap up, recently I started my PhD so for this reason ...

BUY PIKACHU PH.D!
(I'M PAYING A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY!)

If you have one on platinum, please pm me! mewlove

Cya

Back