What's new

Welcome!

[Support] The new client isn't useful to download it

Harute011

Reaction score
In the new client isn't download the files, nor with proxy

I downloaded the new client yesterday. When I open it, you downloaded 487 files, then when I'm going to download another 8, it remains in 1/8 for half an hour, and then "Please try again later" appears. That should come when I download the 7z file, or else it must be corrected to download manually those apparently missing files.

Before, I avoided downloading it when it appeared, but now not only can it not be avoided because the window with the message "There are pending downloads, please restart your client" appears, but they are not downloaded. What can be done to solve this problem?

Too I had to download the files with proxy, but it doesn't work either

Last edited:

Ashtib

Reaction score
First: Try to execute update file with client close, when it end... open the client.

if that does not worth... Go to settings and check option 'download files through proxy' & try again.

Harute011

Reaction score
I have tried both, and nothing works. try to download the client 2 more times and the same problem keeps happening. The problem has to come from the client, something is not working well. they should leave to download the previous versions. Those have worked. just hit wyupdate and it works

Please, I need help with this, I want to play! Some admin please. I'm losting days of premium

Last edited:
Back