What's new

Welcome!

[Support] NEED HELP DOWLOAD client and used ok enter and no enter the game

mrs jonathan

Reaction score
I need help download the client and it won't let me enter I use my password my ip and when I click ok it doesn't advance to the game

Reaction score
many of us are having this kind of problem.

Apparently, the error has no correlation with the game itself. and yes with a software made available by microsoft called: Visual Studio C++ . At least, that's what a dll fixer showed me. (yes it's a dll problem). What I can advise you to do is:

uninstall any version of visual studio C++ and its derivatives.
if the problem persists, I suggest a more advanced attitude like:
format your computer and install the necessary drivers, ONLY. you can even choose to update them, but avoid downloading any package of this program (C++) either manually or through windows update (disable automatic windows updates, as this software is automatically downloaded there, too).

mrs jonathan

Reaction score
in w7 32 bit no is compatible for pad? i have pc i3 4 ram hd grafic intel 2500

Jeroxx

Reaction score
Apparently it is not compatible for w7 32 bits, nor for w8, I think now it is only compatible for w10 64 bits.
Well, several friends tried various versions and it only worked on w10 (any version home, pro, etc, etc) 64bits

mrs jonathan

Reaction score
Apparently it is not compatible for w7 32 bits, nor for w8, I think now it is only compatible for w10 64 bits.
Well, several friends tried various versions and it only worked on w10 (any version home, pro, etc, etc) 64bits
padddd.jpg no pass the interfase help plx touch ok and no pass no enter

Reaction score
View attachment 12322 no pass the interfase help plx touch ok and no pass no enter

Back