What's new

Welcome!

[Support] Can't log in into the game (my account).

Reaction score
I haven't been able to access the game since morning.
I open the client, the process of checking for new updates is done. And then I can already enter my account and password. So far so good. However, when starting the process of connecting to the server, this process strangely stops. I can't even get to the characters screen to login. My account and password information remains in the filled-in bars, and no matter how long I click ok or hit enter. It just doesn't work. There is no freezing of the client, nor anything that indicates that they are starting, as said, the process of connecting to the server. I've already deleted everything from the game on my computer and re-downloaded it directly from the site. But everything is still the same. can anybody help me?

Sosad

Reaction score
hey, have you gotten a solution? i have the same problem right now. already did all what u did, uninstalled the game, re-downloaded, but my password stills reimaining in the bars, and i click ok or enter but nothing happens

Kohnan

Reaction score
I have this same problem and I realized that I can play in directx9 but after a while the game hangs on me again and my pc restarts by itself I don't know what's going on T.T

Reaction score
sadly the same problem remais ... werdly it's correlated to the audio thing... smth about bufferying error. I really have no idea what to do, i'm having this problem since this thread was create. I have to do lots of things to get success in logging to. But sometimes, for exaple as now, i'm like 4 hours or kinda less, trying to log in to the game, but nothing. there's smth correlacted to this bufferying client thing which doens't allow to log in to. Does anyone know smth to help?

Reaction score
GPU Intel(R) HD Graphics
OpenGL 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.5161
Client GLEW
Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Oct 02 2022 00:22:07
ERROR: audio buffer underrun
at:
[C++]: StreamSoundSource::update
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:

stack traceback:
at:

Reaction score
SOLVED! at least for this client version, i just had to exclude ( padclientrc.lua ), and now it's working properly. So if you encounter with something like that, try doing this.

Reaction score
Unfortunatally, NOT SOLVED, SORRY. even after playing normally, when i got restard my computer the error still remais when i try to log in to. The file didn't get any 'recovery' and back to the folder, still remaid deleted. but the error on posted at #6 post remais.

Reaction score
GPU Intel(R) HD Graphics
OpenGL 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.5161
Client GLEW
Padventures Client 1.0 rev 0 (devel) started at Oct 02 2022 00:22:07
at:
ERROR: protected lua call failed: LUA ERROR:

stack traceback:
at:

Unfortunately, I still have this INFERNAL problem, every single day, I have to keep trying several minutes, even hours (like today ... [since morning and now it's 5.50 p.m]) I tried to look for the solution in a repair, and the app pointed it out to me, exactly the same thing the client shows me when pressing CTRL+T.
The problem is correlated to a file called:

libstdc++-6.dll

I'm really down about all of this, I've had this problem for years now, and this is my second computer. (Ok that's not one of the best, but c'mon..)

if you really know, or understand this, and somehow can help me, I appreciate it.

Thank you :(

CO7yY1I.jpg

Skomorowsky

Tutors
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I still have this INFERNAL problem, every single day, I have to keep trying several minutes, even hours (like today ... [since morning and now it's 5.50 p.m]) I tried to look for the solution in a repair, and the app pointed it out to me, exactly the same thing the client shows me when pressing CTRL+T.
The problem is correlated to a file called:

libstdc++-6.dll

I'm really down about all of this, I've had this problem for years now, and this is my second computer. (Ok that's not one of the best, but c'mon..)

if you really know, or understand this, and somehow can help me, I appreciate it.

Thank you :(

CO7yY1I.jpg

I had a lot of problems with .dll files every time I installed Padventures on my computer or laptop. I will try to help you. Come pv

Reaction score
Well, I guess this is the end of the road for me for now. I still couldn't solve the problem, and neither could anyone help. Anyway, periodically I'll come back here to see if there's any help. Sadly, see you later.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is the end of the road for me for now. I still couldn't solve the problem, and neither could anyone help. Anyway, periodically I'll come back here to see if there's any help. Sadly, see you later.
you tried install latest directX and net framework and look about 2015 Visual C++ Redistributable maybe you missing someone with that dll

Last edited:
Reaction score
you tried install latest directX and net framework and look about 2015 Visual C++ Redistributable maybe you missing someone with that dll
Hello Lord, how are you?

Honestly, I've already tried everything possibly said here, or in private. I've done things like:

* I deleted the entire pad folder, downloaded directly from the website again and reinstalled.

* Still the problem persisted, so I decided to replace the dll that was showing problems in the memory register (libstdc++-6.dll). After downloading this file, the client had another problem and it was not possible to execute it. I accessed the cmd as an administrator and started a verification process to correct accesses, input ports, among other multiple possible existing problems. (it still didn't solve it and I couldn't run the client). I had to delete it again and reinstall everything again.

* After that, I used an app for installing pending drivers and updating those that were out of date. (During this process, all visual studios, directX, Netframework.net, were installed and updated with the latest version. (problem remained)

* After that, I used an app for cleaning, identifying errors and fixing existing ones, it found some and fixed them automatically, including rebooting the system. (nothing yet)

* PADventures directX cannot be used on my computer. It gives an error called, something like: EGL.

* The same program that looks for problems or errors in the system, presented information at the end of the verification that the game (padventures), uses and/or makes excessive access to the allowed memory. Causing a kind of "stack overflow". (something I already said above [with images]). I even accessed the control painel, and tried to edit this supposed "memory limit" (still, no response).

* And lastly, as my last resort, I backed up all my files and documents, and did a system restore, to undo all possible surface and registry changes or folders that I had made. (unsuccessfully). It was then that I decided to completely format the computer, deleting everything, and installing everything again. And applying all the correct system settings, and keeping everything up to date.

* After approximately, almost three hours of attempts (accessing the "temp" and "%temp%" commands, to delete a folder/file called "crashPAD") booting and restarting the system ... I was able to log into the game (oddly). And after almost two days, basically.

* Unfortunately, the issue has not been resolved! As soon as I turn off the computer, or restart it, the game will start with this same problem again, making me unable to access it. Maybe, with luck, after hours... booting and restarting it, I'll be able to access it.

Seriously sad.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Lord, how are you?

Honestly, I've already tried everything possibly said here, or in private. I've done things like:

* I deleted the entire pad folder, downloaded directly from the website again and reinstalled.

* Still the problem persisted, so I decided to replace the dll that was showing problems in the memory register (libstdc++-6.dll). After downloading this file, the client had another problem and it was not possible to execute it. I accessed the cmd as an administrator and started a verification process to correct accesses, input ports, among other multiple possible existing problems. (it still didn't solve it and I couldn't run the client). I had to delete it again and reinstall everything again.

* After that, I used an app for installing pending drivers and updating those that were out of date. (During this process, all visual studios, directX, Netframework.net, were installed and updated with the latest version. (problem remained)

* After that, I used an app for cleaning, identifying errors and fixing existing ones, it found some and fixed them automatically, including rebooting the system. (nothing yet)

* PADventures directX cannot be used on my computer. It gives an error called, something like: EGL.

* The same program that looks for problems or errors in the system, presented information at the end of the verification that the game (padventures), uses and/or makes excessive access to the allowed memory. Causing a kind of "stack overflow". (something I already said above [with images]). I even accessed the control painel, and tried to edit this supposed "memory limit" (still, no response).

* And lastly, as my last resort, I backed up all my files and documents, and did a system restore, to undo all possible surface and registry changes or folders that I had made. (unsuccessfully). It was then that I decided to completely format the computer, deleting everything, and installing everything again. And applying all the correct system settings, and keeping everything up to date.

* After approximately, almost three hours of attempts (accessing the "temp" and "%temp%" commands, to delete a folder/file called "crashPAD") booting and restarting the system ... I was able to log into the game (oddly). And after almost two days, basically.

* Unfortunately, the issue has not been resolved! As soon as I turn off the computer, or restart it, the game will start with this same problem again, making me unable to access it. Maybe, with luck, after hours... booting and restarting it, I'll be able to access it.

Seriously sad.
Sorry, but I out of ideas ;C

Back